101b. Krabby Road

spongey37

Moby Dollar

Who thought this episode was pretty good?

I thought it was a pretty good episode.

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
I thought that this episode wasn't terrible, but it lacked a lot. The plot didn't really make any sense: Why would Plankton start a band in hope of getting the formula? And there were two booger jokes that I didn't find funny. All in all, not the worst of season 6 but a pretty weak season premiere. 5.8/10

ooooooofy

hello! :)
I liked this episode, but it wasn't one of the best ones in Season 6. I'd give it an 8.5/10.

The best Season 6 episode, in my opinion. While not being too good, it still got a few chuckles out of me, and didn't rely on being completely gross, or completely flanderized to make its point. Which, at that point, I could appreciate.

6.5|10 Overall

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
This episode had me at the title card. A Beatles reference in a SpongeBob episode? Yes please.

But really, this is a good episode.

This was another fantastic episode. Even better than it's partner, another fantastic episode. The gags here were amazing. There also wasn't the mean spirited stuff and the gross out stuff that most of season 6 gave us. The music they were playing was awesome, Plankton's plan to get the formula was clever, and overall, just fun from beginning to end. 10/10

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Had some funny parts, but it's a pretty forgettable episode, it had a few lame jokes and the ending felt rushed. Not the worst episode of season 6, but it's pretty weak. 5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 6

Episode: Krabby Road

This episode was pretty good. In my opinion it's kinda underrated. I liked the idea of starting a band (nice Beatles reference). It was a Plankton steals the formula episode but it was nice. I loved the interaction between Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward (there wasn't unnecessary Squid abuse). There were some funny jokes. 8/10

Back