086a. Roller Cowards

hasfarr

your mom

Old Fish: Oh why, why, why? Why won't you let me on the ride?
Employee #2: Sir, you have a serious medical condition.
Old Fish: But it's my birthday!

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
An awesome episode of Season 5. If the Fist O' Pain were real, I would, like, totally ride it! SpongeBob and Patrick were also at their best in this episode. I highly recommend this!

Another one of those okay episodes. Nothing too funny, nothing too stupid. Nothing too much to hate.

6|10 Overall

hfjs

THE best S5 episode. I like the plot and the jokes.

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
Basically an episode of people afraid of heights it's great but to cliche but still it has humor and the episode is written very well!

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
The scenario of this episode is pretty funny, but the execution was just decent. It's an all right episode, not one that particularly stands out to me.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
How surprising that I thought that this was a pre-movie episode! Well, it's not really a surprise, considering it's really awesome (and comparable)! The plot is great, the humor is excellent, and it tackles a certain fear that I can relate to. The best part is, it actually handles and resolves the subject in a silly, but solid and sensible way, unlike a certain episode revolving around the darkness...

Overall, barring Atlantis Squarepantis, this episode is my favorite Season 5 episode. And not only is it one of the best post-movie episodes, it's also one of my favorite episodes, PERIOD.

11/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 5

Episode: Roller Cowards

This episode was very good. I liked the plot very much, and it was kinda comparable. There were many funny jokes. 9/10

MissTree

Moby Dollar
i loved this episode, its under rated. it was so funny and well told!

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Season 5 is one of my favorite post-movie seasons of SBSP. This one, without a doubt, was fun and hilarious! This one featured a good helping of jokes and silly fun stuff on SpongeBob. I may not like it like "PERFECTION!", but it's another awesome one you need to watch if you're straying from any episode after "Pranks a Lot". :P 8.5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Not only my favorite season 5 episode, but my 2nd favorite of all-time. I LOVE this episode. It's very relate-able and captures the fear perfectly. There are so many classic moments it's hard to count. Hilarious and the best that post-movie has to offer imo.

10/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Really good episode (for sure in my top 10 in that season) but not as good as my fav one ''New Digs'' , still enjoyed it though with good lines and funny moments (like Patrick trying to get that picture) and the ending was funny too...and fun 10/10

Back