086a. Roller Cowards

This is probably the last really hilarious episode of the show, I am in season 10 and I didn't find any episodes that made me laugh like this episode, and it's very sad

10/10

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
josemiguex said:
I am in season 10 and I didn't find any episodes that made me laugh like this episode, and it's very sad
The Two Faces of Squidward, Blackened Sponge, The Slumber Party, Planet of the Jellyfish? I think there's a few here and there, in my opinion.

FinnDinner said:
The Two Faces of Squidward, Blackened Sponge, The Slumber Party, Planet of the Jellyfish? I think there's a few here and there, in my opinion.
Yeah it's true that these episodes are great but in terms on humor (That the episode throws jokes constantly from start to finish and every joke made me laugh so hard) Roller Cowards is better, maybe there are some episodes that comes close, at least seasons 9b-10 are funnier than seasons 6-8

I heard that Teacher pests is really funny

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
josemiguex said:
Yeah it's true that these episodes are great but in terms on humor (That the episode throws jokes constantly from start to finish and every joke made me laugh so hard) Roller Cowards is better, maybe there are some episodes that comes close, at least seasons 9b-10 are funnier than seasons 6-8

I heard that Teacher pests is really funny
How about The Slumber Party? That episode had a TON of gags about sleepovers.

FinnDinner said:
How about The Slumber Party? That episode had a TON of gags about sleepovers.
I don't remember that episode making me laugh like Roller Cowards, but it was a pretty good episode.

Seasons 9b-10 are pretty good but IMO it didn't reached the level of humor of the best episodes of seasons 1-5, and some episodes of seasons 10 has more focus on visual gags than in actual humor, but some visuals can be a bit comical

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Alright fine, but I don't even think Roller Cowards is that great for it's comedy, it's more for the tension leading up to the ride, yeah I don't really see it as 1-3 funny.

FinnDinner said:
Alright fine, but I don't even think Roller Cowards is that great for it's comedy, it's more for the tension leading up to the ride, yeah I don't really see it as 1-3 funny.
Yeah, there are some seasons 2-3 episodes that made me laugh more (IMO season 1 isn't very strong in terms of comedy), but you would agree that this episode is more entertaining that a lot of seasons 6-8 episodes

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
josemiguex said:
Yeah, there are some seasons 2-3 episodes that made me laugh more (IMO season 1 isn't very strong in terms of comedy), but you would agree that this episode is more entertaining that a lot of seasons 6-8 episodes
Yeah definitely this episode has really great tension that keeps me interested. This is something extremely rare within seasons 6-8. It has a relatable plot and another appearance of Glove World, I like the story quite a bit.

BrutalWreckage

Part Computer or Something
This will always be one of my favorite episodes of all time. Such an amazing relatable plot, great comedy, and lots of tension building up to the final ride, which is also an awesome sequence to watch. Everything about this episode is just pure awesomeness!

10/10

Awesome episode. Can I just say that this is one of, if not THE most relatable plot the show has ever had? Not only that, but they executed it pretty dang well. And did I mention the jokes?

Ranking so far:
1. Krabs a la Mode (A+)
2. Roller Cowards (A+)
3. New Digs (A)
4. The Krusty Plate (A)
5. Spy Buddies (A)
6. Friend or Foe (A)
7. SpongeBob vs. the Patty Gadget (A)
8. Money Talks (B)
9. Picture Day (B)
10. Boat Smarts (B)
11. Night Light (C)
12. Rise and Shine (C)
13. The Donut of Shame (C)
14. Pat No Pay (C)
15. Fungus Among Us (D)
16. The Original Fry Cook (D)
17. Good Ol' Whatshisname (D)
18. Waiting (E)

JoeyBoi

šŸ¦
I absolutely ADORE this episode. Spongebob and Patrick are characterized wonderfully, the comedy is spot on as well as the pacing, there was a great build-up to the climax, and it's super freaking relatable. I honestly cannot praise this episode enough. Definitely my favorite of season 5 and one of my favorites of the entire show up to this point.

Great episode (10/10)

1. Roller Cowards (10)

2. Spy Buddies (8)
3. Friend or Foe (8)
4. Krabs Ć  La Mode (8)
5. New Digs (7)
6. Night Light (5)
7. Boat Smarts (5)
8. Rise and Shine (5)
9. The Original Fry Cook (5)
10. Waiting (3)
11. Fungus Among Us (2)