07a. Hall Monitor

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
THere are a lot of good gags especialy where patrick reanacts what spongebobs doing 9/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
It's boring at times...But the ending is so funny :P There are plenty of good and funny quotes here , I find this episode an alright episode...I am giving it an 8 :)

PinkPearl

insert title here
I enjoy this episode for the "maniac" parts, especially Spongebob running around in the mailbox. Patrick is great too. I just feel like the other parts are dull, but it's still a great boating school episode with classic jokes. 8/10

Best quote: Spongebob's high-pitched "AAAAGGGGHHH!" after Patrick tells him that the maniac is in the mailbox

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
Very funny episode with some great gags

Grade: A+

Best Character: All of Them

Best Line: HALL MONITOR!

Best Moment: SpongeBob running from "The Maniac" :sbface:

DigDugtrio

Floating Shopping List
A great classic from season 1. While I no longer think it's the best, for a long time as a kid, this was my favorite episode!

4/5

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Pretty good, though i didn't like the ending, 7.5/10

EDIT: I now found the ending bad enough, as well as one other issue, to give this episode a 5.5/10

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
Really funny and creative episode. I love when they keep freaking out over the maniac. 9/10

Squidward1984

Imitation Krab
My favorite episode of the series!! Its hilarious, has a great story and a great atmosphere. Patrick was extremely hilarious here. Using his ice cream cone as "a sign of authority", screaming at the maniac picture countless times when the police showed it to him, him freaking out at the maniac (Spongebob) down the street, defenitly one of his funniest episodes. Spongebob was great here too. He's so enthusiastic about doing the right thing here but he ends up screwing up badly. Him directing traffic, him being the "open window maniac", screaming in the mailbox, defenitly one of his funniest episodes as well. VERY UNDERATED GEM of the series.

SonofMnemosyne

Floating Shopping List
I find this episode to be average, it has good parts and not-so-good parts. I think this episode, while funny, is a Mrs. Puff Torture/Abuse episode. It makes no sense that she should go to jail for six months just because she let SpongeBob borrow a costume. She didn't commit any crime, only SpongeBob. On the plus side, this episode is great besides the ending. The humor is solid and creative. Favorite Character: Open Window Maniac... jk Patrick. Favorite Quote: In the hall and I'm the open window maniac! Favorite Scene: Patrick with the cops and when Patrick sees the maniac. 7/10.

Good episode. I found this one enjoyable. It tells a good story, but it's pretty light on the jokes.

Ranking so far:
1. Pickles (A+)
2. Pizza Delivery (A+)
3. Plankton! (A)
4. Naughty Nautical Neighbors (A)
5. Help Wanted (A)
6. Boating School (B)
7. Bubblestand (B)
8. Home Sweet Pineapple (B)
9. Hall Monitor (B)
10. Jellyfishing (B)
11. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy (C)