06b. Pickles

BubbleBass9

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I Am a huge fan of this episode and bubblebass (if thats not already clear) its a very funny episode especially when bubble bass throws squidward

Spongetron-Omega

Imitation Krab
Bubble Bass

Comments:
Fun fact about this episode? Bubble Bass's order would require at least 86 pickles (because in reality he ordered a HUUUUUUUGE multi-layered sandwich). I wonder how he hid ALL of those. Regardless, Spongebob's descent into madness was a treat to see. This episode isn't one of my favorites, but it's a decent one.

Grade: 4/5, Great.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Great episode. Humor wise it's not exactly THAT strong, but the plot of this episode is. I wish we saw Bubble Bass again in later episodes. We only saw him one more time I believe.

Episode Ranking: Good

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 1

Episode: Pickles

This episode was good. I liked the plot, and Bubble Bass was funny (i hope he returns). There were many funny jokes. 8/10

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
First Bun, then patty, followed by ketchup, mustard, pickles, EXTRA onions lettuce chesse tomato and bun in that order "

8.5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Not the funniest episodes but in terms of plots it is definitely one of the strongest and most memorable.

9/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
There were some parts I didn't really enjoy...it's also kind of boring at times, can't say I didn't like it either..7/10

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
I love this one, it had a great villain and it's really funny

Grade: A+

Best Character: :sbx: :krabsx:

Best Line: You forgot the pickles!

Best Moment: SpongeBob not doing anything right

DigDugtrio

Floating Shopping List
One of the BEST of season 1! It introduced my favorite character, Bubble Bass, and my favorite quote, when BB is taking his order.

This is just a hilarious episode, with a ton of visual and verbal humor to be heard, it's definitely a classic!

5/5

Back