05a. Pizza Delivery

2000sKid

Giant Clam
With my 600th post I declare that the guy who made SpongeBob cry is the meanest Bikini Bottomite this side of Matawan

This is what I believe, is the episode that brought kids in to watch the show. This episode is my 3rd favorite episode of all time and favorite of season 1. Best quote is probably, "The Krusty Kraaaaaaab aaaaaabbb aaaaabbbabab is the pizza for you and... MEEEEEEEEE" (singing). Good comedy, simple plot, amazing episode. 10/10

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
This episode is one of the best of the series. Of course, it is a classic that feels so good to watch, and it was loaded with many funny jokes, like the Krusty Krab pizza song and Spongebob riding on a rock. This had a very simple plot, but they managed to pull it off, and it worked almost perfectly for me. Squidward sticking up for Spongebob was one of the strongest and best moments of Spongebob history, because it proved that Squid does not hate that little sponge as much as he says he does. I will never forget how hilarious The Krusty Krab Pizza song was, because it is one of the most legendary scenes in Spongebob.

10/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
This episode is the same as ''Jellyfish Jam'' for me ...Good and quality quotes, good song :D , great episode with funny jokes and tones of laughing...10/10 no need to say anything else :D :wub:

chances14

Imitation Krab
TheSpongeWhoCan'tFly said:
This is what I believe, is the episode that brought kids in to watch the show. This episode is my 3rd favorite episode of all time and favorite of season 1. Best quote is probably, "The Krusty Kraaaaaaab aaaaaabbb aaaaabbbabab is the pizza for you and... MEEEEEEEEE" (singing). Good comedy, simple plot, amazing episode. 10/10
my thoughts exactly

this is the episode that really got me hooked on spongebob

CyborgSea

Floating Shopping List
This episode is honestly overrated. It has a few funny moments and the story is good but I don't find it to be outstanding. It's on the same level as other "great" S1 eps like Boating School. I also don't like the "twist" at the end with the drink, it wasn't funny and made no sense.

Marnie

Part Computer or Something
I rewatched this episode for the sake of it, and I had a grin on my face the entire time. The animation was great, the gags were on-point, and it was also a nice glimpse into a time when Spongebob and Squidward got along some of the time and weren't constantly at odds due to Spongebob's obnoxiousness.

9/10 here.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
This one, is good, but the overrations drive me crazy! This has some good, but it's not this good!

8.2/10

BobCarotte

meep
One of the classic SpongeBob episodes. It has a lot of funny moments and The Krusty Krab Pizza is probably the best song of all the series. This episode deserves a 9.5/10.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
One of the best S1 episodes, it's really funny and the song is awesome

Grade: A+

Best Character: All of them

Best Line: Well this one is on the house

Best Moment: Spoons rattling :sbface:

I love this episode dearly! What really stands out to me is that Squidward forgets that SpongeBob annoys him sometimes and stands up for him when that guy (fish actually) had been mean to SpongeBob because he forgot his Diet Dr. Kelp and slammed that pizza in his face! :clapping: 10/10

DigDugtrio

Floating Shopping List
Eh... Kind of overrated, but it's still a good episode. My favorite part was Squidward sticking up for SpongeBob. That part is really sweet.

4/5

Back