04a. Naughty Nautical Neighbors

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

Review and discuss the episode Naughty Nautical Neighbors in this topic

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
The parts I find so hilarious are:

- Spongebob and Patrick saying those comments about each other when blowing their bubbles in their gardens.

- Spongebob playing the chello.

- Spongebob and Patrick constantly drinking the seltzer pop. :)

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
Ahh, SpongeBob and Patrick's first fight...and the start of many...

I like this episode a lot, except I felt really bad for SpongeBob when he feels all alone and that one scene where he shows all of his friends on four fingers ;( The whole ending scene is really funny, as well as when Patrick falls asleep the exact second Squid plays clarinet :D...There is just something about this episode that makes it a classic.

This episode is funny because of these words:

SQUIDWARD LIKES PATRICK, MORE THAN SPONGEBOB

But, in all honesty, this is the first fight between SB and P in the show. It worked out hilariously, and the bubble making the door fall on Squidward made me choke on laughter!

9/10

Cha

I love SBM
This episode is one of my favorites. I liked how Squidward got in the middle between SpongeBob and Patrick. I also think it has many good scenes, now that I think of it the whole episode might.

Sponge-O-Matic

Imitation Krab
This episode is very hilarious! And, for the first time ever, SpongeBob and Patrick are enemies, thanks to Squidward. It was funny when they were talking to each other through bubbles. It was funny when Squidward choked and Patrick saved his life. The best, and funniest part was when SpongeBob played the violin! I also laughed when SpongeBob and Patrick burped and blew up Squid's house! Of course, it was kinda jerky of Squidward to break them up like that, but I still like this episode.

Final Grade: 8.5/10

I didn't quite get the "If I had a dollar for every brain you don't have, I'd have one dollar." line.

That's easy. It's basically saying, he doesn't have a brain.

Really funny episode. The conflicts between Spongebob and Patrick. This whole episode feels very Rocko's Modern Life-ish, but that is not a problem for me, as that is one of my favorite cartoons. So, I really liked it.

9.5|10 Overall

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
One of my favorites. The part where SpongeBob plays the cello is hillarious. 9/10

This and Bubblestand... ah, they're what started the neighborhood era. Not even Squiddy can take SpongeBob & Patrick fighting! Although SpongeBob was funny, Patrick was definitely my favorite. E Minor, anyone? I also liked when they exploded the house by burping soda! :laugh:

9.3/10 :D

hfjs

Another one of the best season 1 episodes. This is another amazing episode with the trio. Funny jokes, good performances, it was great. I also found it interesting how bubble communications tore SB and Pat apart and brought them back together. This was an amazing episode.

OWM

XD
A very good episode with plenty of jokes, like SpongeBob playing the double-bass and Solitude in E Minor (which is actually in F major). I also liked seeing SpongeBob and Patrick fighting for some reason. :umm: Anyway, one of the best episodes of Season 1 in fact.
Final score: 9/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Love this episode, one of my favorites from Season 1, as well as one my favorite episodes overall. I love the idea of SpongeBob and Patrick competing to be Squidward's friend, it's a hilarious concept and well-deserved karma for what he did to them in this episode.

Back