01b. Reef Blower

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
A very interesting episode. I like the idea of a silent episode, it isn't amazing but it's a nice little edition to the series that gives some fun visual humor

7.5/10

Z-Dogg64

Floating Shopping List
This episode should never be judged as a standalone episode, but simply as an extension to Help Wanted. It uses the same title card font and starts right after Help Wanted's credits finish, and it doesn't have credits. It's the shortest SpongeBob episode at about 3 to 4 minutes and is a cute little short to add to the madness of Help Wanted. For what it is, it's good.

Favorite Moment: The look of Bikini Bottom when Spongebob sucks up all the water. It looks cool.

Favorite Quote: "_____"

8.5/10

Credit to PIEGUYRULZ for the joke quote

A great pick-me-up from the madness of Help Wanted, this 3-minute episode is silent on too many levels. There are tons of good sucking up, two main characters, loads of funny jokes, and more. I think this is one of those episodes where the lesson is to take control of what pumps you up. A great episode on whole!

Favourite moment: The water in Bikini Bottom getting sucked up by SpongeBob's leaf bower, making Squidward run out of air.

Most awesome quote: "You!"

Ranking: 77/100

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I love this episode, it's a classic, not forgettable in my opinion, and even though it didn't contain any words or anything (apart from the you thing but whatever) it was funny and made me laugh...that proves that SpongeBob can do Mr.Bean's work and even better :clapping: :yes: ;)
I give this a 9.5/10!

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Say what you will about this VERY short episode, but I think that it is another little classic of the series. While it has no dialogue, the visual humor (like the shell landing on Squid's nose, how ironic) makes up for it greatly. I love the choices for music here (Heat and War Blowers), and it didn't get boring for me. For being 3 minutes long, and for being early in the series, this isn't bad at all. While it is a bit forgettable due to no dialogue, and I wouldn't find this my first choice for watching an episode of the show, it's quite creative. 8.5/10

I recall finding information on the wiki about this episode (I had found it and this is copy/pasted straight from the wiki):

The episode was originally going to have dialogue, but the recording equipment broke and the episode was wholly rewritten to be silent.

Don't know if this was originally supposed to be a 2 minute episode, or not... :unsure:

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
I recall finding information on the wiki about this episode (I had found it and this is copy/pasted straight from the wiki):

The episode was originally going to have dialogue, but the recording equipment broke and the episode was wholly rewritten to be silent.

Don't know if this was originally supposed to be a 2 minute episode, or not... :unsure:
You should not trust the wiki.

Back