01b. Reef Blower

TexasSponge

Floating Shopping List
SB_DW_Fan said:
An okay episode gets 9.5/10? Weird.
Lol well for me, Ok means many different things, It can mean not so great, but could of been better, or I really thought it was awesome but I was to lazy to say that it was awesome, so I just used ok. xD

Hans

Floating Shopping List
I feel like this episode would be pretty boring if it was a longer episode, but since its only 2 minutes, I'm fine with it. 8/10

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Really underrated but still good. I like the idea of a silent episode.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 1

Episode: Reef Blower

This short episode was between decent and good for me. There were some good gags. I like the fact that this episode was silence (it reminded me of classic cartoons without speaking). Pretty fun short for me. 6.5/10

Spongetron-Omega

Imitation Krab
Reef Blower

Comments:
For such a short episode with no dialogue it was funny. Although I have to question why Spongebob brought out the reef blower instead of just picking the shell up and throwing it on the other side of the road. No one apparently lives on that side.

Grade: 4/5, Great. Despite it being short, it really worked for a silent episode and the gags were mostly funny.

More

VIP
Well, uh, it's a creative episode... I found it interesting that they decided to go with all visual humor, and while I enjoy visual humor, I never find myself saying "I want to watch Reef Blower today." Maybe it's because it was meant as a placeholder for Help Wanted's shortened time, and was never meant to be remembered. Maybe there's another reason, but I can't think of something at the moment. 7/10 for me.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I quite liked this episode. Even though there's no words here, visually its funny and creative. And I also liked how the shell came back at the end.

Episode Ranking: Good

Guys, the reason why Spongebob and Squidward weren't talking in this episode is because the sound equipment was damaged. So, it had no dialogue but Music and Sound Effects.

I'll give it 7/10. It was okay, but boring without the dialogue.

Out of the Blue

Floating Shopping List
I really like this episode. It's a great use of animation and it's my second favourite short just behind Spongebob vs The Patty Gadget. That ending is really funny with the shell landing on Squidward's nose.

I'm giving this a score of 9/10.

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
I'd give this a 8/10. It's not one of my favorite episodes, but it's still enjoyable and the idea of a silent episode is unique and it doesn't go on too long to get annoying. Also, the music in this episode is amazing.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
9/10

Interesting the way they got to do this with the sound equipment damaged- and the music tracks ("Heat" and "War Blowers", both original cues by the Blue Hawaiians ("War Blowers" is a little better than "Heat") are pure amazing. Love the gag where SB drains all the water from the ocean, and when the shell comes back at the end, and lands right on Squidward's nose. Look out for Fred (the "My Leg!" guy) driving a car here.

Back