01b. Reef Blower

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Look up "SpongeBob Reef Blower Backwards" and you get 3 minutes of Funny Squid abuse. Normal version is 7.5/10, Backwards is 11/10. Still pretty good, though.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I like that this episode has no dialogue. A silent episode wouldn't work for a full eleven minutes, but it's a cute idea for a short. Not a very memorable episode, but I enjoy it.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Can't really say it was too enjoyable. It's not great, but it's watchable. Would've been better if the sound equipment had not been broken. I always like episodes that at least have dialogue in them (and don't break the 4th wall all the time). At least this one was only 2 minutes. =/

5/10

Although I'm not against silent episodes, this is the type of episode that can't pull it off well. It needs to be more like Tom and Jerry, with SpongeBob and Squidward fighting.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
One of the most underrated episodes in Season 1. It may be better if it was a 10-minute episode. A decent episode, despite being a silent episode and it last 2-minutes long. 9/10.

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Many people seem to not like that it's a silent episode, but that's why it's so enjoyable for me. 10/10

This is the most underrated SB episode in pre-movie era ever. People hate this episode just because It was a short and silent episode but I really enjoyed watching this episode. I thought the plot very interesting, entertaining and well-writen. Although this episode wasn't funny but I did laugh a few parts like "YOU!" quote. The only problem I had with this episode is that It had Squidward abuse but compared to The Camping Episode and Jellyfishing, It's not that bad. I would rather watch this one ten times than I'm With Stupid garbage any time. 9/10

Growlie

Best Boy
I like this episode, my only problem, [but more out of curiosity really] couldn't they've done this episode when the sound was actually working? I know most people don't like this episode due to it being silent.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Episode 1b - REEF BLOWER

10 - Perfect
9 - Awesome
8 - Great
7 - Good
6 - OK
5 - Mediocre
4 - Poor
3 - Bad
2 - Terrible
1 - Disaster

My rating - 7/10 - Good

For only a minute or two episode, they did a nice job for keeping it again nice and simple for having no dialogue what so ever.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
This episode is a bit underrated, but I still like it.

SB_DW_Fan said:
This is the most underrated SB episode in pre-movie era ever. People hate this episode just because It was a short and silent episode but I really enjoyed watching this episode. I thought the plot very interesting, entertaining and well-writen. Although this episode wasn't funny but I did laugh a few parts like "YOU!" quote. The only problem I had with this episode is that It had Squidward abuse but compared to The Camping Episode and Jellyfishing, It's not that bad. I would rather watch this one ten times than I'm With Stupid garbage any time. 9/10
You hate Im With Stupid? I hate how so many people hate it.

Spongetron Robotpants said:
This episode is a bit underrated, but I still like it.

You hate Im With Stupid? I hate how so many people hate it.
You realize that now? I told you that I hate IWS before :P

Back