Squidiam or Squlliard (Squilliam + Squidward)

Growlie

Best Boy
I want to bring back my concept of an evil Squid (an actual red squid) turning
the citizens of Bikini Bottom into robots.

I have a sheet plan I made of the events.

Cybernetic Bottom Plans!

Other ideas for other events that'll take in later chapters as well as the first chapter.

Squilliam feuds the professor's project, falsely believing it'll help the people of Bikini Bottom.

Squilliam would talk Squidward into being the professor's volunteer since his legs are broken.

When Squidward is turned into a robotic slave Squilliam confronts the professor who thanks him for his help making the crowd turn against Squilliam.

Squidward attacks the Krusty Krab and goes after SpongeBob.

Mr.Krabs tries to fight off his cybernetic employee when he attacks SpongeBob, only to be kidnapped by Squidward.

The professor tries to convince Mr.Krabs to join him, but Mr.Krabs refuses so he's Roboticized.

During his roboticizing, Mr.Krabs softly cries while remembering SpongeBob shouting his name.

Squilliam confronts the professor again, who taunts the wealthy octopus when he threatens to stop him.

The professor then orders the roboticized Squidward to attack Squilliam.

Squilliam runs from Squidward as he's attacking, when he becomes trapped in a small room, Squilliam tries to bring Squidward back to his senses.

The roboticized Squidward comes close to destroying Squilliam but is stopped when the professor orders him back, as SpongeBob had come for Mr.Krabs.

SpongeBob tries to bring Mr.Krabs back to his senses, the roboticized Mr.Krabs almost destroys SpongeBob but somehow stops himself.

SpongeBob and Mr.Krabs embrace and cry, both escape afterwards.

Squilliam is later captured by the professor who decides to roboticize Squilliam, and make him hurt the two guppies he's captured.

Mr.Krabs and SpongeBob, along with Plankton break in to save Sandy and Patrick from being roboticized.

SpongeBob and Plankton stop the roboticizing process midway and rescue Squilliam, leaving his legs and left arm roboticized.

Mr.Krabs, SpongeBob, Sandy and Plankton work together to reverse the process and un-roboticize the citizens who were roboticized.

The professor would capture Squilliam again when he's off alone feeling down and struggling to walk and get use to his heavy legs.

Sandy and Plankton would figure out how to reverse the process and revert the robots to normal, and revert Squilliam too.

The professor tries to finish Squilliam's roboticizing, but when the machine won't work, he orders Squidward to destroy Squilliam.

Squilliam tries to talk with Squidward again, almost getting through and bringing him back. But Squidward reverts back with the small group break in to rescue Squilliam. Mr.Krabs, Sandy, SpongeBob and Patrick would fight and capture the roboticized citizens to revert then back to normal. Squilliam and SpongeBob work together to try and revert Squidward and bring him back to normal. Squidward struggles to regain control of himself after awhile. The professor tries to roboticize himself to fight back but Squidward, finally reverting back, stops him. The gang celebrate their victory at the Krusty Krab, along with those who were roboticized, Squilliam regains his status and him and Squidward celebrate in the privacy of his mansion and Squilliam vows to never volunteer Squidward for any future experiments.

End!!

My main focus in this are Squidward and Squilliam. I'd love some scene scenarios for them. Especially the whole part of Squilliam being hunted down by RoboSquid.

member 9373

i've never actually really seen people ship the two squids but it's actually really good ship now that i think about it?? i'm squidbob for life but this is excellent

Squilly

Floating Shopping List
I just came back after a couple(?) of months to check for any new activity and this image made me melt. Please keep posting, I need more of this beautiful couple. (I still love them...) :)

Ayy Cherry! Good to have you back!
I'll be posting more of dem gay squid Bois pretty soon

Update, because I can't add another post
im so sorry: can we just take a minute and appreciate the fact that Squidward's outfit in "Choir boys" was awfully similar to Squilliam's?
So have a quick doodle, related to that

P.s. dang I just realized that this looks like a rip-off from an old thing I drew a while ago, and I only noticed now but who cares anymore

Attachments

• a09abb99-6bb5-4775-a962-a36bcf520533-1.png
    a09abb99-6bb5-4775-a962-a36bcf520533-1.png
    212 KB · Views: 8

Growlie

Best Boy
im so sorry: can we just take a minute and appreciate the fact that Squidward's outfit in "Choir boys" was awfully similar to Squilliam's?
P.s. dang I just realized that this looks like a rip-off from an old thing I drew a while ago, and I only noticed now but who cares anymore
Squilly, can I make a request? Do you think you can draw a scared/hurting Squilliam trying to reach out to a mindless, robotic Squidward?

Growlie

Best Boy
I dunno, I didn't think much while sketching this tbh
I've got to find someone here, or on DeviantArt who will write this scene. This is One SpongeBob fic I'd love to request/commission/read.

Especially this scene between Squidward and Squilliam.

Squilly

Floating Shopping List
I've got to find someone here, or on DeviantArt who will write this scene. This is One SpongeBob fic I'd love to request/commission/read.
Especially this scene between Squidward and Squilliam.

sounds interesting!

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
This doesn't remind me of any of your older pieces. I love Squidward's pose, he really looks like he's trying to impress. It's quite cool how you could take something out of an episode I don't like very much, and make the episode seem better in the process.

Growlie

Best Boy
This doesn't remind me of any of your older pieces. I love Squidward's pose, he really looks like he's trying to impress. It's quite cool how you could take something out of an episode I don't like very much, and make the episode seem better in the process.
Hey how's it been?

By any chance, did you see the sheet plan I posted up there?☝

Squilly

Floating Shopping List

aw thank you, I'm really glad you see it that way!

CherrySponge

Hey how's it been?
By any chance, did you see the sheet plan I posted up there?☝
I'm very well, thank you! Yes, I did see it, some very good ideas for a dramatic plot-line. If only
they used it. You know, dramatic things aren't really me, but I'm glad you enjoy them.

Squilly said:
aw thank you, I'm really glad you see it that way!
Hey, no problem! I'm definitely not going to be uploading any drawings of my own - anyway, I wouldn't know how to. I just like seeing yours.

Squilly

Floating Shopping List
So, my brain said that drawing an awkward date between two cephalopods is a great idea... Sure, why not.
I mean, they hated each other most of their lives and then then go on a date, idk, sounds awkward.

Attachments

• 23c80015-8fa1-4eab-b63d-4d30a4b173b5.png
    23c80015-8fa1-4eab-b63d-4d30a4b173b5.png
    210.1 KB · Views: 7

Growlie

Best Boy
So, my brain said that drawing an awkward date between two cephalopods is a great idea... Sure, why not.
I mean, they hated each other most of their lives and then then go on a date, idk, sounds awkward.
Squilliam's Brain Buffering.

Squilliam.exe can't connect, try again later! XD

CherrySponge

Oh. Perfect. This is not a common occurrence in real life, so I can fully understand how they both feel about it.
Wow, is it strange that I am paying a lot of attention to their outfits of choice? Squidward looks lovely like that - completely different from normal, of course, and Squilliam is as fabulous as you would expect him to be.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
i still think maybe in back to the past maybe they caused squilliam to never be born (is what i would say if this show had continuity)

Back