Squidiam or Squlliard (Squilliam + Squidward)

Emma the Mermaid

Cute Patrick <3
Eh, I remember people pairing them up together (even pairing up Spongebob with Squilliam aswell), never really thought about it before that; it's ok I guess?

(Is there a thread to discuss pairings/ships you like etc?)

Last edited:

Growlie

Best Boy
Gonna take the opportunity to post a story quickie since, I will need to edit it into something else on DeviantArt. Can't do just simple literature on DA anymore unless you edit it into something else. So I'll be doing so with this.

Those eyes! Everytime I close my eyes, those eyes are always staring right at me! Big, Red and very Menacing! They're the eyes of a Monster! A Monster which I never see, but it's there whenever my eyes close. I've tried everything to stay awake, but I just cannot fight it, It's Impossible! I'm so tired, yet can never enjoy a good restful sleep as those eyes keep haunting my dreams. Turning each one into nightmares! I am more afraid then I ever have been, why do these eyes haunt my dream? Why?! What does this monster want from me?! Due to my lack of restful sleep, I was in a terrible accident! Now, to my dispair I am greeted by those same eyes! And now I am trapped in this nightmare, as that accident has put me in a state of sleep from which I can't wake myself up! I-I'm so scared! Those eyes they, they're staring right through me and I-I can't break eye contact! I let out a faint whimper as I realize that there Is an another pair of these red eyes above the others. They are hidden in this darkness surrounding me, and this darkness is also what hides this monster's face. "Who-who-who-who-who are you?!"

I managed to finally spill out in a haste, while my heart was beating rabidly behind my ribcage. "Wha-What Do You Wa-What From M-Me?!" I received no answer, only silence. This long drawn out silence was unbearable. Was I never gonna get my answer? Would I Forever be Haunted by these terrible eyes? Suddenly something sprung towards me, I scream loudly in terror as I'm roughly snatched. I cry out loudly, struggling frantically while I'm brought closer to those terrible eyes. And the more I struggle, the tighter I'm squeezed! Soon I have no choice but to give up trying and, as I am gazing into these eyes, my own eyes start to well up with tears. "P-P-Please Who-Who Ever You Are, Please Don't Hurt Me!" The only thing I could do at this point was beg for my very life to be spared! "Le-Let M-Me Go! Please!" Then, all of a sudden a low raspy voice was finally heard from somewhere in this dark void which spoke my name. I begun trembling, feeling more scared then ever. This voice, I recognized this voice as clear as day, it was at this very point where my heart sank. Needless to say, my heart was pounding like crazy! I soon realize that it has been my rival, Squidward Tentacles, who has been haunting me for these last few months! All this time, those terrible eyes, have been his. "N-N-No! No It-It Can't Be! You're-You're-"

"Dead?!" My heart was in my throat now and I start breathing heavily, I attempted to shift and struggle once more but to no avile. I Can't Escape, his grip on my shivering frame was firm, I was trapped. Squidward made no attempts to stop me struggles nor does he squeeze me, however his eyes were glittering with satisfaction, he knew how terrified I was. It was my Fear at this very moment that seemed to fuel his fire. The more frightened I was, the more pleased he was. "Please Let Me Go!" These eyes narrow. "Show Me Mercy I Beg You!"

"And why should I show you Any Sort Of Mercy Squilliam?!" The vengeful spirit of Squidward growled at me, his narrow slitted eyes blazed into my fearful eyes. "You have the Nerve to ask Me For Mercy?!" He gripped me tighter, causing my terror to build unmercifully. "You Spent A Good 30-Years Of Your Life Bullying Me!! Humiliating Me For Your Own Amusement As Well As The Amusement Of Those Around You!!" I was then startled when he thrust me closer to his raging eyes, so much that I could see my reflection in them. "What Mercy Do You Think You Deserve?" Another set of tears well up in my eyes. "Don't-hu-hurt-m-me!"

Back