Squidiam or Squlliard (Squilliam + Squidward)

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
CherrySponge said:
"Request a meal? I wish I could say that's not a bad idea, but the fact that you're the one cooking it makes me turn away."
"Is that so? If that's the case, I won't force you to make a decision, but remember, Squidward, I'm fond of you, so if you do turn your big nose up at my fabulous cuisine, you might be offending somebody!" Squilliam winked.
Squidward didn't want to know what Squilliam meant by 'being fond of him', because it was probably just another poorly attempt at getting his attention. Squilliam was definitely not that masculine, so for all he knew, he could be trying to seduce him. Whatever, he wasn't going to let his rival's actions take over his life.
"Squilliam, because it's important and I'm curious...why, just why-"
"-yes?"
"-do you follow me everywhere?"
"I'm interested in your...lifestyle." When Squilliam took a breath, Squidward knew he had nothing to hide. He leaned over and put his legs on the bench to support him. Squilliam was cornered. This was going to be gold.
"Why have you moved?"
Squidward said nothing, but crossed his arms.
Squilliam groaned. "Squiddy, please don't do this..."
"Uh-uh, nothing's going to stop me! I demand to know why you are so interested in the life of Squidward Q. Tentacles, and spit it out!"
His rival bit his lip in embarrassment and his cheeks turned pink, but he gave in because it looked as though he might faint from the worry of having to reveal it. "I'm jealous of your popularity!"
Squidward punched his rival's chest hard but playfully with a ruthless look on his face, but Squilliam still flinched, so he must have felt awful. Squidward's teasing expression softened a little and he stopped himself from laughing.
"Thanks for that, you bully."
"What? It took you too long to admit it, I have fans just like you, although they might not be as obvious. Hey, don't get in a mood. Where are you going?"
"Home. Your five minutes are up."
"Woah, already?" He checked his watch. "Mr. Krabs is going to make fried calamari out of me."
"I would kind of like to see that. Oops! I'm back to being ME again. Seems like this advantageous millionaire is just too fabulous to stay angry!" He flew back to Squidward to give him a hug.
"Don't hug me! I hate that."
"Fine. I'll let you go, but I guarantee we will meet again sometime in the week! Toodle-oo! If you come back in one piece, save me some calamari!"
"Fool." Squidward shook his head, but he couldn't help smiling because of how charming his rival was.

THIS LINE, OMG. ^_^ I sort of head-canon that he thinks this about Squilliam.
I actually forgot where I left off with the story I was writing it, so I reposted the latest part, for my own (and perhaps your) benefit.

CherrySponge

I never thought I'd run out of things to post here but, I actually have.
That does not sound good.
This is why it would be handy for there to be another Squilliam episode, so we could post screenshots.
I NEED MY RICH GUY BACK! Not desperately, but kind of. Plus, there was a massive gap between his 'Squilliam Returns' and 'House Fancy' appearances, and now it's even bigger. His last appearance (which was a cameo) was Season 7, and now it's Season 11...

Squilly

Floating Shopping List
CherrySponge said:
That does not sound good.
This is why it would be handy for there to be another Squilliam episode, so we could post screenshots.
I NEED MY RICH GUY BACK! Not desperately, but kind of. Plus, there was a massive gap between his 'Squilliam Returns' and 'House Fancy' appearances, and now it's even bigger. His last appearance (which was a cameo) was Season 7, and now it's Season 11...
I miss him so much ;-;-;

CherrySponge

Squilly said:
I miss him so much ;-;-;
I knew someone would agree. Namely, you.
They wouldn't run out of plots if they used him for at least one episode. They've re-used Bubble Bass several times, they brought back Carl and Norton, plus they gave Larry and Pearl main roles at one point. I really thought that because literally everyone's coming back all of a sudden, we'd see him. Is there no point using him? I have a feeling that if they did, it would just to be make fun of Squidward once again. (although it's quite fun when he does that.)

Squilly

Floating Shopping List
CherrySponge said:
I knew someone would agree. Namely, you.
They wouldn't run out of plots if they used him for at least one episode. They've re-used Bubble Bass several times, they brought back Carl and Norton, plus they gave Larry and Pearl main roles at one point. I really thought that because literally everyone's coming back all of a sudden, we'd see him. Is there no point using him? I have a feeling that if they did, it would just to be make fun of Squidward once again. (although it's quite fun when he does that.)
You're making a great point here, I totally agree with you!
Squilliam having a main role in an episode would be perfect, bu the way.

Growlie

Best Boy
Strange to be posting here again. But I came up with a theory last night on why Squilliam hasn't returned yet.

Let's say that Squidward snapped! Let's imagine he was close to beating Squilliam buuuuut, Squilliam would
best Squidward again and after being soo close Squidward would lose it! He's calm however there would be bubbles
around Squidward as the water around him comes to a boiling point.

He remains calm but that night Squidward confronts Squilliam and, "A" either scared him away.
Or "B" Squidward strangles him.

Not saying this did happen, it's just me thinking Squidward would finally snap after always losing to Squilliam.
Maybe it's also me wanting to see Squidward lose it and scaring Squilliam.

So Squilly and CherrySponge, what are your theories on why Squilliam hasn't returned?

Squilly

Floating Shopping List
Growlie said:
Strange to be posting here again. But I came up with a theory last night on why Squilliam hasn't returned yet.

Let's say that Squidward snapped! Let's imagine he was close to beating Squilliam buuuuut, Squilliam would
best Squidward again and after being soo close Squidward would lose it! He's calm however there would be bubbles
around Squidward as the water around him comes to a boiling point.

He remains calm but that night Squidward confronts Squilliam and, "A" either scared him away.
Or "B" Squidward strangles him.

Not saying this did happen, it's just me thinking Squidward would finally snap after always losing to Squilliam.
Maybe it's also me wanting to see Squidward lose it and scaring Squilliam.

So Squilly and CherrySponge, what are your theories on why Squilliam hasn't returned?
aaa nice theory, Growlie!

okok i have one too,
how about that:
Remember the episode "back to the past", where SpongeBob and Patrick messed with time-traveling and then change the future, with Man-Ray taking over Bikini Bottom n' all? So there was that moment when we actually see Squill for the last time.
so liek- what if after everything got back to the way it was, something went wrong anyway, because when two idiots mes with time machines, something just MUST to go wrong, and Squilliam stayed in the alternate universe, with Man-Ray.
thats all I have pff-

Squilly

Floating Shopping List
...I mean,this forum is dead. But it's dead, just like me on the inside, so why not posting some of my trash here, amiright

Attachments

• bd0190fa-79b2-41f7-917d-3011b9060537-1-1.png
    bd0190fa-79b2-41f7-917d-3011b9060537-1-1.png
    267.2 KB · Views: 7

Growlie

Best Boy
It's a shame that this forum has been dead, to be honest.
I might post a couple more of my doodles here, from time to time
That would be great.

Also that image has me thinking about the aftermath of when Squilliam unintentionally helped a nasty squid turn the citizens into mindless robot drones. Then could be a scene where Squidward stand up for Squilliam before the entirely of Bikini Bottom who, wrongly think Squilliam intended for them to be mindless drones.

It would be a touching moment between Squidward and Squilliam.

CherrySponge

...I mean,this forum is dead. But it's dead, just like me on the inside, so why not posting some of my trash here, amiright
I just came back after a couple(?) of months to check for any new activity and this image made me melt. Please keep posting, I need more of this beautiful couple. (I still love them...) :)

Back