231b. Ink Lemonade

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Wintermelon43 said:
>Amphitrite, TheGreatServer, Klu, and probably SquiddyFace all hating a post-sequel episode

This episode is so bad that we have changed the way time and the universe goes.
I never said i hated Ink Lemonade. It's meh for me but i do definitely see it as a contender for my least favorite Season 11 episode.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I never said i hated Ink Lemonade. It's meh for me but i do definitely see it as a contender for my least favorite Season 11 episode.
Yeah, true. Though you not finding an episode good is rarer than an episode hated this much by everyone lol

dmandaboi

I love SBM
So I looked up the images on the SpongeBob Wikia just so I could get the main gist of the episode...

2hs6rzn.png

Oh lord... THAT'S how it ends!?

Coffee_lover

Banished
This episode is so bad that we have changed the way time and the universe goes.
You are right about something,I saw a lot of mixed and negative reviews of episodes from S10-11,but this level of hatred has not existed since One Coarse Meal realize,in all of Internet locations I've found,everyone loathe Stink Lemonade,even those who love this season (including me).Even episodes like Sportz?,The Clam Whisperer and Pat the Horse have found their viewer,IL is now seriously called upon one of the worst episodes in show history,but as for me,it's completely deserved

PS:Okay,I saw one person who defended IL,it was Wolverine,but I think his opinion in these circles is not counts

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
You are right about something,I saw a lot of mixed and negative reviews of episodes from S10-11,but this level of hatred has not existed since One Coarse Meal realize,in all of Internet locations I've found,everyone loathe Stink Lemonade,even those who love this season (including me).Even episodes like Sportz?,The Clam Whisperer and Pat the Horse have found their viewer,IL is now seriously called upon one of the worst episodes in show history,but as for me,it's completely deserved
PS:Okay,I saw one person who defended IL,it was Wolverine,but I think his opinion in these circles is not counts
Wolverine can't stand criticizms of the show and loves everything about it (at least for post-sequel). I don't think he counts if he will like absolutetly everything Spongebob. For that same reason, I'm not gonna count SB&P and mythix either if they like this episode.

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
Klu said:
I still think that season 11 is otherwise fantastic, but mere existence of this garbage hurts me.
And you know what's sad? There's a lot more discussion on this piece of shrimp than on recent awesome episodes. It's kinda unfair.
T H I S

also, I think this is gonna be the one episode of the show that I avoid completely. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm disappointed.

Klu

Moby Dollar
The worst thing this episode will do, it's probably ruin already kinda shaky public opinion on season 11 and that's sucks. =\
I hope this wouldn't go to such extremes like harassment of current spongebob crew on social media.

Tyler730

Part Computer or Something
I thought My Leg! was crap. This actually managed to make my Bottom 20. The beginning? Absolutely obnoxious. Patrick won’t shut up about the stupid “LEMODADE!!,” Then there’s the meat of the episode, which is basically a horrible Squidward torture with cringe inducing scenes involving him getting terrified. The ending also bullies Squidward. This episode is absolutely atrocious and makes Cephalopod Lodge look like Band Geeks. Okay maybe not that far, but still terrible.

Rating: 0/5 (SCUMBOB!)

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
dmandaboi said:
So I looked up the images on the SpongeBob Wikia just so I could get the main gist of the episode...

2hs6rzn.png

Oh lord... THAT'S how it ends!?
and I thought that Clyde's nosebleeds from the LMAO Hut were bad...

Yep. It's safe to say that Ink Lemonade is by far the worst post-sequel episode that I have ever watched.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Yeah, this episode is trash upon rewatch. I didn't think post-sequel would get a terrible ranking, but it did. Horrible undeserved squid abuse, gross premise (Squidward peeing his ink so that people can drink it wth), Patrick is terrible here, unfunny, annoying with things such as the megaphone gags, Squidward gets tortured even more at the end while Patrick gets no comeuppance, bad plot, bland and would be boring if it weren't for all the flaws throughout it making it interesting, and very little for me to defend in this episode. This episode also killed the time of the month meme faster than you can say "SquiddyFace"

1/10

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
The worst thing this episode will do, it's probably ruin already kinda shaky public opinion on season 11 and that's sucks. =\
I hope this wouldn't go to such extremes like harassment of current spongebob crew on social media.
I swear if that happens I will shut that person down. People shouldn't harass a good crew just because they did a bad episode.

Coffee_lover

Banished
He's definitely not The Fishbowl levels of bad here.
I'm sorry,but I cannot understand how Patrick in The Fish Bowl behaved worse than in Ink Lemonade.In TFB,Patrick's personalization was selfish,but from the point of episode and his viewer,his ego was shown as a negative character,and Patrick himself admitted in the end how jerky he was,thus,set an example for kids how NOT need to be.While in IL Patrick is doing the same thing,only here he is always screaming and brings his victim to full tantrum,and here episode exposes Patrick as a positive hero who did not receive punishment,you can say that Patrick at the end make cookies for Squidward,but this was done only for a cheap joke,which is just as funny as the episode itself

Back