We're Famous!

Airedale Lady

I am a ghost. Fear me.
For those of you who collect cards and other items, the Beckett price guide is the magazine that lists all the prices and hottest collectables. The most recent issue, available at Borders in the magazine section, is dedicated to Spongebob's 10th anniversary. As part of the magazine, there are "top 10 fan sites" listed--among them, our "rival" USB, but both "SB Mania" and "The Mermalair" were listed.

The guide also mentioned a SB Trading card series 1 and 2 produced by Topps. The full issue has pictures of both card sets as well as the prices. If anyone is interested, I'll scan some of the pages and post them.

Also on newsstands, the TV Guide magazine's Winter issue is dedicated to SpongeBob.

MechaWave

Karate Master
I'm sure we all want to know, Mr. SpongeBob SquarePants, how does it feel to be the next big thing?

;D Fantastic.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I'm at borders right now... no beckett magazines anywhere

nothing at Barnes and Noble either...

edit: I've got the magazine shipping.... should be here in 5-6 days

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
here it is
smile.gif

I also noticed they filpped the pics for the wikipedia page and the wikia page lol

wLQbEuG.jpg

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
When I saw the Mermalair screenshot, I thought that the site had been re-designed and I had no idea about it! But when I saw the same for Sarah's SB Shrine, I knew it must have been something to do with the printing, or the photocopier.

Shame on them for putting SpongeBob.net on there, we all know the site for being a sell-out and hardly updated. -.-

Back