We're Famous!

SpongeSebastian

CheeseHead BrownPants
That's terrific! The list seems pretty fair, except for USB being ranked higher than SBM. I wouldn't have included SpongeBob World or the SpongeBob Fan Club, since they haven't been updated in centuries, but I guess there's just not enough active SB fansites anymore.

Keep up the good work, SBM! :P

Airedale Lady

I am a ghost. Fear me.
I'm at borders right now... no beckett magazines anywhere

nothing at Barnes and Noble either...

edit: I've got the magazine shipping.... should be here in 5-6 days
Thanks for mentioning this. My scanner is currently on loan to someone else so I wouldn't have been able to get a decent scan of it anyway--it would have been a crappy photo.

Rob

Imitation Krab
Holy ::dolphin noise:: my wiki is #1?! O_o
Your wiki? I didn't know you were the owner of that wiki. :P
I didn't originally create it, but I'm pretty much the only active admin on the site.
Woah. MechaWave, that is awesome!
(Totally late to the party I am, took a while to get an account approved)
AMK was active at the time, man. I was just out doing things in the hospital for a long while. Also a B'Crat really doesn't have to do too much unless we're really needed.

MechaWave

Karate Master
Holy ::dolphin noise:: my wiki is #1?! :(
Your wiki? I didn't know you were the owner of that wiki. :)
I didn't originally create it, but I'm pretty much the only active admin on the site.
Woah. MechaWave, that is awesome!
(Totally late to the party I am, took a while to get an account approved)
AMK was active at the time, man. I was just out doing things in the hospital for a long while. Also a B'Crat really doesn't have to do too much unless we're really needed.
Wait, are you, that guy?! The awful b'crat at the wiki! You shouldn't be talking like that. All you guys do is change the rules, and don't even contribute to what the whole wiki was made for. If you're not needed, then why are you even bothering to put up with the wiki in the first place? Hmm? I don't know what AMK ever saw in you (if you are that b'crat), but if you are, you're awful. Just pitiful.

Rob

Imitation Krab
Wait, are you, that guy?! The awful b'crat at the wiki! You shouldn't be talking like that. All you guys do is change the rules, and don't even contribute to what the whole wiki was made for. If you're not needed, then why are you even bothering to put up with the wiki in the first place? Hmm? I don't know what AMK ever saw in you (if you are that b'crat), but if you are, you're awful. Just pitiful.
I love you too.

MechaWave

Karate Master
I love you too.
Who are you?

Rob

Imitation Krab
I love you too.
Who are you?
I am *insert obligatory Batman joke here*!

Who am I? Well that is a hard thing to answer. I've been a lot of things through out my life. Most recently I have become a US Army volunteer and I have become an older brother and a son and a grandson. I've become a hero and I have become a zero to others. There is not just one single me or one single Rob, Robert or Bobby. But if you are asking who I am online, well I am now no one. I used to be a some one, I was a powerful Wikipedian even without being an admin, I had influences in Wikia and could go to whatever Wiki I wanted and in an instant be given the tools to do whatever I wanted. But now all of that has ended. I have retired and am now dropping the mantel that I once held so proudly because the choices I have made in life make it unnecessary and ill advised to hold on to it. I hope that answers your question TheEd.

MechaWave

Karate Master
I love you too.
Who are you?

Who am I? Well that is a hard thing to answer. I've been a lot of things through out my life. Most recently I have become a US Army volunteer and I have become an older brother and a son and a grandson. I've become a hero and I have become a zero to others. There is not just one single me or one single Rob, Robert or Bobby. But if you are asking who I am online, well I am now no one. I used to be a some one, I was a powerful Wikipedian even without being an admin, I had influences in Wikia and could go to whatever Wiki I wanted and in an instant be given the tools to do whatever I wanted. But now all of that has ended. I have retired and am now dropping the mantel that I once held so proudly because the choices I have made in life make it unnecessary and ill advised to hold on to it. I hope that answers your question TheEd.
Um, so you're a robot?

Rob

Imitation Krab
I love you too.
Who are you?

Um, so you're a robot?
From the future, yeap and yes there is chrome everywhere.

Back