Pinned thread Unpopular Opinions you Have on SpongeBob

SneakyMcSneakyPants

Scary Mustache Guy
This is my problem with Nosferatu. He was, like, ONLY meant to appear in Graveyard Shift. The Night Patty, like, RUINED the whole joke and S13 made it, like, even WORSE. ISTG if they bring back the drop of spicy sauce from Karate Choppers, I will, like, LOSE IT.
It probably would’ve been for the best to keep Nosferatu a one time thing only, but I thought Squidferatu was a pretty fun episode personally.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
A Pal for Gary is not the worst season 7 episode nor is it the worst episode of show The Splinter is much worse than said episode and You Don't Know Sponge is my least favorite episode of Season 7

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
A Pal for Gary is not the worst season 7 episode nor is it the worst episode of show The Splinter is much worse than said episode and You Don't Know Sponge is my least favorite episode of Season 7
APFG is a very bad eppy

Celystial

Carey'd away
I don't like Safety Freak SpongeBob/I Had An Accident or any other episodes where he gets hurt in some way.

Rockoman123

Imitation Krab
The early seasons aren't immune to terrible episodes (The Bully, Krusty Krab Training Video, I'm With Stupid)

FryBob PattyPants

Semi-Anthropomorphic Sponge
The early seasons aren't immune to terrible episodes (The Bully, Krusty Krab Training Video, I'm With Stupid)
The Krusty Krab Training Video and even partially The Bully are considered Golden-Era classics to most--including me.

However, I do still respect your opinion.

Back