The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie

Kimberly

call me, beep me, if ya wanna reach me
This movie is my absolute favourite animated film based off of a cartoon. The final act when SpongeBob is playing a parody of "I Wanna Rock"... *drools*.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Sherm Cohen - Mindy design rough

ZE7LZFs.png

MrTortellini00

lame funny
BLERGH THIS MOVIE SUCKS
IT IS OVERRATED, ITS PLOT SUCKS, THE CHARACTERS SUCK, THE HUMOR SUCKS, AND THAT SAD SCENE MADE ME CRINGE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE
DENNIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE WORST ANTAGONISTS I'VE EVER SEEN IN THE SERIES
IN CONCLUSION THIS MOVIE SUCKS AND IT'S OVERRATED AND I BELIEVE THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE LOVE THIS IS BECAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO END THE GOOD SHOW THAT WAS SPONGEBOB BACK THEN. EVEN WORSE THAN PET OR PESTS

-10000000000000000000000000000000000/10

WOULD NEVER WATCH AGAIN

now for the truth: while I like the movie, I think that pretty much a bit of everything in it is overrated. It has a great story, but I don't think it is as amazing as everyone says it is. I think this has something to do with people treating SOoW like trash for being what it is, but it's even not this movie's fault. Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't even know what would make me like it better than SOow. Well, I said my word, and I don't even like to talk about the movies >_<

Zee

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Good movie, but it doesn't feel canon to the show...

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I don't know if anybody has posted this before but, I've seen this screenshot many of times on Google which is suppose to be in the 2004 movie, but I don't remember seeing it in the movie (I've seen this movie like 100 times since it's release), I don't know if it was part of a promotion, trailer, or deleted scene.
36400_bp.jpg

Kimberly

call me, beep me, if ya wanna reach me
Zee said:
Good movie, but it doesn't feel canon to the show...
sorry for bumping, but this was bugging me. it's supposed to happen after the series ends, hence why plankton is imprisoned in the film but reappears in the main series.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
I don't know if anybody has posted this before but, I've seen this screenshot many of times on Google which is suppose to be in the 2004 movie, but I don't remember seeing it in the movie (I've seen this movie like 100 times since it's release), I don't know if it was part of a promotion, trailer, or deleted scene.
36400_bp.jpg
That's probably a cut scene

TheuglyBarnacle

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Does anyone know if there are any screenings of this film anywhere in the U.S.? Sometimes these independent theaters play old kids movies. I know the Alamo Drafthouse played it last month, but I missed it.

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
I'm not sure if this would be a big deal, but my friend capped the movie in 5.1 audio and got a 1080p rip of the split-screen credits for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqFQFPTwX40

Also, out of both movies, this is my least favorite, just how the character designs changed and SB's voice, it makes me feel old and sad to watch this good movie. 9/10

Klu

Moby Dollar
I like this movie so much, it introduced me to SpongeBob in the first place. I loved it so much, so when I heard that there also TV SERIES I was blown away.
I will stand by the fact that this movie better than the second, while both good. I just think that this movie is more grand, more movie-like, while Sponge out of Water feels more like extended special with really big budget.

Back