The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie

Supmandude

Squog
Tomorrow is the 10 year anniversary of this movie hitting theaters. Anyone else planning on watching it to celebrate? I might also play the movie game after I do.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I bet that Nick will play it or something, and if they do I'll watch because I don't have the Movie on DVD or anything. I do have the game, though.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
This came out... on my 4th Birthday... 10 years ago... and I didn't find out about the movie until 2006... sue me. :p

Supmandude

Squog
happyanniversary.jpg

Supmandude

Squog
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=BhwDngjsCNAHE%2FsbEwzV9eCWSU7imfeAOG4sOR8n3TQ%3D

"TEN YEARS..."

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=K%2B%2FXdlJSxe1OKjP8NndHkzjIGqZCYzkMICrbfPnjPDs%3D

"Bawk! You're lookin' at the wrong camera."

Katniss

totally coral
Can't believe it's been 10 years! When the movie first came out, I was, well...ten. :P I remember begging my parents to take me to see this movie. Loved seeing the Sponge on the big screen :)

Cha

I love SBM
Drawing from a scene that never made it into the final movie:

I'm kinda confused, in the other deleted storyboard scene we see Mr. Krabs giving S̶B̶ his hat in bed. Maybe S̶B̶ wakes up and thinks it's all a dream until Mr. Krabs is there with the hat. What if the entire movie attended to be just a dream and the reality was in the real world S̶B̶ got to be manager without any problems? Of course that likely didn't happen because the whole point of the movie was SpongeBob excepting the fact that he's goofy but has a big heart.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
BrickSponge2015 said:
Nick played it twice today... the animation in this movie is just too amazing.
Not a huge fan of the animation, honestly. It feels a little cheap like not the quality that 3 had.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
BrickSponge2015 said:
The animation doesn't feel cheap it all, it feels unique and like its own style.
Eh, I understand it was in a movie theater but Hey Arnold had somewhat similar quality in the movie as it did in the show.

The quality of season 3 & 4 are similar to me and the movie, between these seasons, felt cheap. :\

Back