The most boring episode

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
What is the most boring of Spongebob for you?
For it is either Trident Trouble or There's a Sponge in My Soup

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
You Don't Know Spongebob is pretty good for me.
Hide and Then What Happened is really a boring one

SpongeVol93

Floating Shopping List
I think a lot of season 7 fits in this. Hide and Then What Happens, all the Imitation Krabs knockoffs, Stuck in the Wringer, and for a "miniseries" called The Legends of Bikini Bottom, you would expect a lot more excitement. Those episodes are basically just normal episodes packaged as a special event. Season 7 really is the low point of the series. It's both boring and bad. At least season 6 had some new ideas even if they weren't always executed well.

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
I think a lot of season 7 fits in this. Hide and Then What Happens, all the Imitation Krabs knockoffs, Stuck in the Wringer, and for a "miniseries" called The Legends of Bikini Bottom, you would expect a lot more excitement. Those episodes are basically just normal episodes packaged as a special event. Season 7 really is the low point of the series. It's both boring and bad. At least season 6 had some new ideas even if they weren't always executed well.
So true the LOBB miniseries was so bad and boring

SpongeVol93

Floating Shopping List
A SquarePants Family Vacation, Truth or Square, The Play's the Thing, Waiting.
Meant to include The Play's the Thing on my post. That one is basically just Squidward doing his job under the guise of a "play."

Also going to throw in Nature Pants, I feel like that one played a ton growing up and I just don't think it's that interesting. The only thing I like about Nature Pants coming on is knowing that Opposite Day's coming next.

Back