Pinned thread Test Topic

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
Mods

Admins

If you see this post, edit this ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LINE AND NOWHERE ELSE

You may say anything you want as long as you write your name of your message.

idk i'm bored

----------------------------------------------------LINE---------------------------------------------------------------

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
testing emotes
:sbhide: :sbnooo: :sbo_o: :hyehee: :nervoussponge: :patxmas: :patthanks: :sbmadxmas: :garyxmas: :squidxmas:

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
[marquee]I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it.[/marquee]
[marquee]I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it. I'm an ::dolphin noise::. I wear it like a badge. Deal with it.[/marquee]

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
testing ASCII art

???????????????????????I???????I??????????IIIIIII?I???IIIII????????I$$$ZI~~:::7Z
???I??III??????????IIIIIIIIII????????????IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII???IIII?7$$ZI~~::::7Z
?IIII????????????IIII?IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII$O$I?IIIIIII7$$ZI~::::::7Z
?IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII$~IO$IIIIII$$$I=:::::::7Z
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII$Z~~~Z87?I7$$$=~:::::::7Z
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZI~~~:IDZ$$Z?~::::::::IZ
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIO:~=~~~7NO7~~::::::::IZ
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII7IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII$$~~~=~~:$8~:::::::::IZ
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII887IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII$Z$IIIIIIIIII8=~~==~~~~D$~::::::~88
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII8=7$IIIIIIIIIIIIII7$7III$DDDNOIIIIIIII7O~~~~~~~~:ID?,:::?87Z
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII8=:IZIIIIIIIIIIII7ONN7IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII7ZNI~~~~~~~=~~$Z:+O7,I$
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII78I:~+OIIIIIIIIIIII8N7IIIIIIIIIIODZ8N8Z7+~::~~~~~~~==~~=DZ=:~$8
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII87:~==Z7IIIIIIIIIII7IIIIIIIII7Z8OON?NIM7:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I+Z$O87Z
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII7OZ~~~~=7ZIIIIIIIIIII$87II7Z887=::=+OZ7D$=~=~?+~~~~~~~~~++?O8Z:+$
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII$8~~~~~~+8IIIIIIIII8Z8NZ$?+~::+7?Z8?7N$::~?I?$I?Z=~~~~~~~~~=+ODZD
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII8+:~~~==~OIIIII$O8O88=8+O+~~?8I?MN...ZMO=~~7~~~+7=~~~~~~~~~~::?DZ
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIZO:~~~~~~~Z8Z$I=~:=MO788=ZM~.:MOM8$I~IMM$7+$OOOO$?=~~~~~~~~~~~~~7D
IIIIIIIIIIIII78~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+:?:OMO. :MM8MM7ON7:=D?..,:~~~~?+~~~~~====~~~I
IIIIIIII7O8Z7Z7:~~~~~~~~~~~~~ZD?=+Z:I:N78NDMMMDMM$??~=8~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=====~~
IIIIIIIIIII7DNZ~~~~~~~~~~~~==~~~~~$:7+DN7+??ZNNNN88D?+Z:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IIIIIIIIIIII$Z=Z8+~~~~~~~~~$Z~~78I$OOOZO?~~~~8D8888OI~O=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IIIIIIIIIIIIOI:~~=ZO~~=~~~~~~~~$O=,...~:IO+$O::=$Z?:~~:7Z~=~~~~==~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IIIIIIIII7$$DI?+===~+~~~~~~~~=Z=~=~~~~~~~$7::~~~~~~~~~~~~IDZ7II=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IIIIIIIIIIII8,::~~+=~~~~~~~~=7~~~=~~~~~~~$7~~~~~~+Z$OZ?++8$:::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IIIIIIIIIII$O:~~~~~=+~~~~~~~=~~~~~~~~~~~~Z=~~~~=Z?:~~~~~~::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IIIIIIIIIII$$:~~~7O+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OD+:~I87::~~~~==~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IIIIIIIIIIIO7=I8$~:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=~+O=:+I?~:~~~==IO+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IIIIIIIIIIIODZI::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=+$$~:~~~~~~=I$ZZI:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IIIIIIIIII$D7:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~==~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IIIIIIIIIIIO7:~~=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OZZZZZZZZZZ8Z:~==~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
88888888888OD:~==~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
88888888888ON=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
888888888888N7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8888888888888N+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOOOOOOOOOOOZDZ:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~===~~~$
OOOOOOOOOOOOOON+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~===~~O8
ZZOOOOOOOOOOOOON~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~==~Z7?
MMMMMMMMDZ$$$$$OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OI:+
NNNNND$II77777778Z~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=78=::+
NNDO$II77777777778O~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=~~===ZO=,,:+
$II777777777777777$D=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=~~INO7~:,:=
77777777777777777777D7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$DZ7Z$+:::=
777777777777777777777ZD7~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=$D$777$$?:::=
77777777777777777777777$DO=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=$8O777777$$7~::=
777777777777777777777777778DZ=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=~~~~~~=+$DO777777777$$Z=::=
IIIII777777777777777777777777ZDO$+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~===~?IO8O$7777777777777$$+::=
IIIIIIIIIIIIII77777777777777777II$8DDDZZ$7??++?7$$$88ZNNZ77777777777777777$$?:::
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII77777777777777777ODO8OOD8D+::~8D$77777777777777777$$I:::
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII777788O8D88DDOO~~=8D877777777777777777$$I:::
?IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII7DO888N88ND8D7~+88N$7777777777777777$$I:::
?????I?IIIIIIIIIIIIIII7I7$$$$$$$$$$$$ZDO888D888ND88D?Z88DO7777777777777777$$I:::
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII7$OOOO7IIII??????I88O8888D888N888888888NZZ$$$$$$$$$$777$$$7:::
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIO7::::+8~::::::::DMNDD88DD888N888888888NI=++II7777$$$$$Z$Z7~::
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII$8~~~~~~~Z::::::::,,:+888N8888N888888888DO::::::::::::::~~~~:::
77IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOI~~~~~~~7?:::::::::II::I8888DDONNNNNDD88N~:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
777777777777IIIIIO$:~~~~~~=$~::::::?7::~7D8888D87O8888N=+7Z+,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
77777777777777777$8=~~~~~~~77::,:7$::~+Z$DO888DO$88888D:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
777777777777777777$8~~~~~~~~+8OOI::~=ZI=788888DZZ888888:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
$$77777777777777777Z8+~~~~~~~~~:~~+OI:~Z$88888D$O888Z7Z:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
$$$$$$$$$$777777777$$O87=~~~~~~=IO?:,,I~888888D$O~,,.~?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Z+~+$88887+:,::,+?+888Z?~IO87?IZO+,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$+:,,,,,,,,,,,+7:7=:,..,77=ZZZ$D?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::
OOZZ$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Z$=::,,,,,,,,:7~=+.,+7ZO87=:~~~:=O7I7II7777$$$$$$$$$$$ZZZZ
OOOOOOOOOOOZZ$$$$$$$$$$$Z$$$$$$$ZZZD=:?O8O8DN87=~8=~~7Z8ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOO
8O8O8OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZOZO8+~~8DONI~:~~~~?O7?=:ZOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
~==+?7$ZOOO888OO888OOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZ:~~~~?O?~~=~~=~~::+O8OZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ$$$$777II
:~::::~::::~==+?7ZZO88888OZZZZZZZO~~====Z=I7~~==I$IZ$?O?=~===~~~~~::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::~~~=+++======7?~=====Z~~=$$7OO$~~+O~::::~~~~:::::::::::::::::
,,,:,:,,,,,,:::::::::::::~~~~::IZ~=====7?~==~~~$+I$+Z=,:::::::::::::::::::,,:::,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::::::::::~$~~=====O~======O=::~:::::::::::::::::::::::::,,,
,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::~=8=======IZ======+O?:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::~IOZI=~=======Z+========+ZD$~:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::=IOZ?~~===++++++++O==+++++++====I8Z+~::~:~::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::~~:~:=$O7+====++++++++++++$7=+++++++++++++==?$8?~~~~~~:::::::::::::~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~+7$?===++++++++++++++++?8+++++++++++++++++++=+Z$+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=
~~~~~~~~~~=ZI==+++++++++?????+?+?+++$$=+??+++?++++++?+++???+=?O=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~====+++78I=++?????????????????I77ZOD8O77I????????????????????+O$+++============
+??????7Z++??????????II7O8DNN8OZ7IIIIIII7OODNN88$III????????????O???????+=======
=+?????I8NDDDDDDD8DDO$77IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII7$$O888DDDDDDDDOI?????++========
=============+++?+++??????????????????????????????+++++++++++++=================
======================++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==============================
edit: test failed

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
[marquee]------------[marquee][][]][][][marquee]/\/\/\[marquee]<><><>[marquee]just random text flying by test[marquee]just to see[marquee]what this post will look like[/marquee][/marquee][/marquee][/marquee][/marquee][/marquee][/marquee]

dmandaboi

I love SBM
[acronym='please don't do drugs']PDDD[/acronym]

[hide]hidden?[/hide]

[marquee]What the ::dolphin noise:: did you just ::dolphin noise::ing say about me, you little ::dolphin noise::? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ::dolphin noise:: out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ::dolphin noise::ing words. You think you can get away with saying that ::dolphin noise:: to me over the Internet? Think again, ::dolphin noise::er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ::dolphin noise::ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ::dolphin noise:: off the face of the continent, you little ::dolphin noise::. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ::dolphin noise::ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you ::dolphin noise:: idiot. I will ::dolphin noise:: fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ::dolphin noise::ing dead, kiddo.[/marquee]

[marquee]Looks like you guys forgot your boat smarts! :thankyousir: :thankyousir: :thankyousir: :thankyousir: :thankyousir: :thankyousir: :thankyousir: :thankyousir: :thankyousir: :janet: :janet: :janet: :janet:
[/marquee]

Box_Justed.PNG
spongerobert

[marquee]wowiekazowie!1111!!!!1[/marquee]

me

CakeCup said:
[marquee][marquee][marquee]800-588-2300 Empire Today![/marquee][/marquee][/marquee]
woohoo! right on squidward!
that's actually a pretty catchy commercial

Squid%27s_Day_Off_38.png
Squid%27s_Day_Off_39.jpg
Squid%27s_Day_Off_40.png

[spoiler2]Krabs! Plankton! Krabs! Plankton!

spongebob[/spoiler2]
[marquee]Looks like you guys forgot your boat smarts! :janet:
[/marquee]

Box_Justed.PNG
spongerobert