SpongeBuddyPH TOP 30 WORST SpongeBob SquarePantsâ„¢ EPISODES!

What is the worst SpongeBob episode that you have ever seen before?

• Total voters

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
If I had a dollar for everytime someone said that they despised SpongeBob, You're Fired, I would have enough to buy a college tuition.
If I had a dollar for everytime somebody said that, I would have enough money that I wouldn't need to get a jog anyway and would never be fired.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
No. 28
Restraining SpongeBob
S8-E168-A
41.png
Oh dear. The first Squidward Torture ::dolphin noise:: in this countdown. In this episode, it starts when Squidward suddenly wakes up due to SpongeBob's noise. SpongeBob sands his metal spatula with the metal sanding wheel, but when Squidward gets too annoyed, he throws his window to SpongeBob, but the window hits the sanding wheel and hits Squidward's face, causing him to fall down out of the window to the ground. When Squidward talks to SpongeBob, they start walking. SpongeBob wants to walk with Squidward but he refuses. Unfortunately, SpongeBob keeps on repeating it multiple times until they reach The Krusty Krab. He also stalks at Squidward. After reaching the KK, Squidward gets mad at him. During a busy day @ The Krusty Krab, Frank orders 2 Krabby Patties but Squidward gets annoyed from SpongeBob because of the farting sound. The farting sound was actually SpongeBob playing with the empty mustard bottle. Squidward told him that the bottle's empty. While Squidward talks to SpongeBob about his stupidity, he accidentally touches his elbow on the burning grill. When SpongeBob reminds Squidward, the disaster starts! It starts when SpongeBob throws water to Squidward to extinguish his burn. It worked but it went worst, when SpongeBob attempts catches him with a net, Squidward falls in the deep fryer. SpongeBob removes deep fried Squidward out of the deep fryer but he tripped on the wet mop, causing deep fried Squidward to fall on Harold. After Harold bites Squidward, both of them screamed. Harold throws away fried Squidward. When SpongeBob attempts to catch Squidward, he crashed into the soda machine. Mr. Krabs responds, but unfortunately, instead or Mr. Krabs takes care to Squidwards, he cries to the broken soda machine. Wow, that's just ::dolphin noise::ing stupid! And OH DEAR ME! (me doing double facepalm, Picald style) After the accident, SpongeBob responds to Squidward, but Squidward runs away insane. See SpongeBob, that's why, Squidward is off-limits to you. Mr. Krabs also responds to Squidward and he told SpongeBob what happened to him. On the next shift, Squidward gave a present to SpongeBob which is.....(drumroll).....The Restraining Order. Why? To prevent SpongeBob from stalking him ever again. Here are Squidward's lawyers: Atty. Harry, Atty. Overcomb and Atty. Bald.

https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=5UmxjzqTPVcQU71GRl57taGS9T9wN2OMqj6GJw%2FbMp4%3D
Because Squidward hired 3 lawyers, he gave a restraining order to SpongeBob in order to stay away from him. Then, the lawyers told SpongeBob to stay 15.00 ft. (4.57 m) away from Squidward according to Paragraph 3 of the Restraining Order. If SpongeBob crosses the line to approach Squidward, he'll be arrested in prison. Hope he sees Mrs. Puff in prison. When SpongeBob asks the lawyers how to give the food to Squidward without crossing the line, they said "THAT'S NOT OUR PROBLEM!!!", so SpongeBob has to improvize on his own. He uses the long stick to distribute the order to Squidward, but he closes the window to avoid him. When he reaches another way, he accidentally hits Mr. Krabs while leaving the restroom. SpongeBob asks Mr. Krabs for help to reach the order to Squidward without crossing the line, but instead of reading his Restraining Order, Mr. Krabs wipes his ::dolphin noise:: off with his Restraining Order and removes SpongeBob's gold star for the accident he caused, and for annoying Squidward to. So SpongeBob decide to hire Patrick Star as his assistant. But instead of Patrick helping Squidward, Patrick decides to play stupid to Squidward. After Patrick annoys Squidward too many times, he tells Mr. Krabs to stop Patrick, but instead, Mr. Krabs told him to tell SpongeBob. What's worst, Squidward wants to play the clarinet to enjoy his break time, but unfortunately, his clarinet in his box is gone because Patprick Star used it as a plunger, breaking Squidward's clarinet. SEE!!! THAT'S JUST ::dolphin noise::ING STUPID!!! After break's over, it's back to work. During work, Patrick bites Squidward's nose, throwing him away on the fish's seaberry pie. In fact, Squidward is highly allergic to seaberries. Even worse, Patrick thinks Squidward, with his bulk, severe skin allergy, is a monster. He was approaching SpongeBob, but Patrick thinks he's eating SpongeBob, so Patprick decides to fight provoke Squidward. SpongeBob defends Squidward from Patprick. After the fight scene is over, Squidward decides to remove SpongeBob and replace it to Patrick Star in his Restraining Order, so SpongeBob is free to stay close to Squidward and for Patrick, he just laughs like an ::dolphin noise:: in the ending. UUUGGGHHH!!! This episode is hard to watch.

Final Score = 2/10
Next guess:
27. Illuminati

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Here are the scores:

1-4 = Fail, worst
5 = Mediocre
6-9 = Good to Best
10 = Perfect

Yeah, but if you gave Little Yellow Book a 0, Spongebob You're Fired a 4, and Restraining Spongebob a 2, doesn't that mean that you think Little Yellow Book is worse than them?

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
No. 27
Good Neighbors
S4-E64-B
3.png
It starts on a Sunday morning, where Squidward enjoys his day. SpongeBob wakes up Squidward for work, but Squidward told him it's Sunday, so he kicks him out. SpongeBob gets the Sunday nwespaper for Squidward, but he accidentally bumps Patrick, causing Patrick to get scared, thinking it's a "monster", and both of them panicked. Squidward starts to have a Sunday relax, but SpongeBob & Patrick interrupted him so SpongeBob and Patrick can invite him to be the President of their Good Neighbors Club. (I can't believe they have an illuminati logo, the eye.) As Squidward is the new "President" of their club, he assigned SpongeBob and Patrick to paint polka-dots outside. When Squidward notices it's 12 noon, Squidward checks SB and Pat. And, oh dear me, Patrick accidentally sprays paint on Squidward's eyes and face, causing him to run outside in panic, and the car almost hit Squidward. Bystanders from the car brought Squidward to the hospital because they think Squidward is sick. So SB and Pat says goodbye to him. Such crazy idiots. While Squidward is gone, SpongeBob and Pat enters Squid's house to find him. The masseur came for Squidward's 4 o clock pedicure, Squidward's not yet home, so SB and Pat decide to be their customer. When Squidward left the hospital, he caught SB and Pat enjoying their pedicure. Squidward asked the masseur to do his pedicure, but his time's up, so Squidward goes beast-mode. He kicks and yells SpongeBob and Patrick to go away. THAT WAS SO PAINFUL TO WATCH. To prevent SB and Pat ruining his Sunday, he bought the Security System to get rid of his 2 idiotic friends. But suddenly, SB and Pat came here to apologize by giving him the apology cake. Squidward tells the Security System to kick out SB and Pat, but it thinks that there's no intruder. Squidward bangs it, causing the System to shoot lasers to him and the apology cake flies to the System, causing the System to damage, resulting Squidward's house to became a robot. It even kicked out the homeowner, Squidward. While Squidward's house walks away, Squidward relax outside. SB and Pat knows that Squidward's robot house destroys Bikini Bottom, so it's up to them to turn it off. After SB and Pat turn off Squidward's house, it turned back to normal. At the end, the official told Squidward to pay and clean Bikini Bottom every Sunday as a punishment for destroying BB with his house. SB and Pat are involved here, so Squidward's Sunday is ruined.

Final Score = 0/10
Next guess:
26. Patrick's Sister

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Big SIster Sam

Honestly it should be even lower. Sam is probably my least fsvorite chsracter of the entire series

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
No. 26
Big Sister Sam
S7-E152-A
1.png
God, where do I start? Well, it starts when Patrick cleans and prepares his rock for his sister's visit. When SpongeBob approaches Patrick, he told him that he has a sister. He also told him about the surfing tragedy. When her sister arrives, she came for Patrick. Her name is Sam Star. She's the eldest in the Star family. But unfortunately, the trouble starts. This is where the hate starts. Sam steals Squidward's house parts so she can decorate Patrick's stupid rock. When Squidward told Patrick and Sam to return his house parts, Patrick doesn't care about it. He only cares about his sister. Even worse, Squidward goes blood-hungry. He drives the bulldozer to destroy Patrick's rock, but Sam stops the bulldozer, then throws the bulldozer to SpongeBob's pineapple. Now Squidward and SpongeBob are homeless. After the atrocious disaster, Patrick told the truth to Sam that she's low on temper, so Sam gets mad and hurts Patrick. WHY?! After Sam's rage, she apologizes to Patrick and she leaves home so she can do her manicure and pedicure. What a (moderately) happy ending.

This episode is mean-spirited. Sam and Patrick are both ::dolphin noise:: jerks here. I'll never watch this episode again. I prefer to watch 3 My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episodes that involves sisterhood, Sisterhooves Social, Maud Pie and Forever Filly. As a fan and brony, these episodes are better than this ::dolphin noise::ty SpongeBob episode.

Final Score = 1/10
Next guess. I'll see you on Saturday. My school semester break is over.*
25. Insomnia
*I made my SBmania account since my school's semester break started.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
My guess is Inspongeiac

I don't think Inspongeiac deserves to be on this list though.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
No. 25
inSPONGEiac
S8-E171-B
562.png
This is a creepy, horrendous episode. I hate the beginning and the ending of this episode. It's starts at the normal day at The Krusty Krab. SpongeBob was preparing krabby patties. He adds mustard, but when Mr. Krabs smells the mustard, he intervenes SpongeBob for putting too much mustard. The mustard volume is 101%and Mr. Krabs thinks its too costly. Whats so expensive for too much mustard? Because of that, Mr. Krabs assumes that SpongeBob is insomniac (lack of sleep), so he wants SpongeBob to go home so he can have enough sleep. SpongeBob tries to sleep well, but he cant, so he needs help to Patrick. But wait, there's a major error, the storyboard artists failed to put Squidward's house.

https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=Q7SF%2FagNRm1OjyHW5wTzsnNYbC6hLvo88aFY5eaYxwQ%3D (before) https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=OuNy8Q1xKED1ocfWBNUrGDTxiVm1Uhf2itQBHXCT3oU%3D (after)

When SpongeBob wakes up Patrick for some help, Patrick dreams that SpongeBob is a sponge cake. SpongeBob asks Patrick to help him sleep. Patrick helps SpongeBob to fall asleep with a bedtime story, but Patrick reads it noisily with extreme happiness. The story was The Land of Perpetual Excitement. Patrick tells SpongeBob to drink, but he was still awake because the cup he drank was coffee. SpongeBob runs away from Patrick's house and runs during the night. When the genie helps SpongeBob, he made SpongeBob sleep, but unfortunately, it was morning and SpongeBob sleepwalks at The Krusty Krab and takes a mustard bath. When Mr. Krabs caught SpongeBob bathing in the mustard barrel while sleepwalking, he scolds him, and SpongeBob cries out the mustard that Mr. Krabs have, but he has an idea. He uses SpongeBob as a mustard dispenser to cry out the perfect amount of mustard on the krabby patties. When Squidward sees it, he was happy. Worst Episode ever!

Final Score = 1/10
Next Guess:
24. Smelly

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I don't think he ever said Sportz wasn't on the list.

I do agree though, I don't see how it is worse than those three. Espicially Shuffleboarding, that one was extremely annoying and angering.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
No. 24
The Thing
S4-E76-A
3.png
Well, shall we begin again? It starts when Squidward checks SB's pineapple and Pat's rock if they're not home. While SB and Pat are gone, Squidward wins his quiet time. He watches Kelpy G, his favorite idol, on TV. But unfortunately, trouble starts when the two idiots, SpongeBob and Patrick, noisily plays with sand. Squidward yells at them to be quiet. When Squidward watch TV again, SB and Pat interrupt them again, so Squidward allow the two idiots to watch. When Squidward watches, SpongeBob and Patrick interrupts him by nagging him too much questions, so Squidward loses his temper, and allow the idiots to watch TV without him, and walks away. While riding his bike, Squidward accidentally hits the cement mixer truck, causing the cement to pour on Squidward. Squidward attempts to run, but he fells and rolls downhill to jellyfish fields, and the jellyfish sting Squidward so hard. After that, Squidward got stuck when the cement dries, and became a statue.

https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=oQYJlwxS7LO2p8c9qNQGXNQpKbOnu6iLbEm5l6XkxfM%3D

While SpongeBob and Patrick are jellyfishing, they discovered Squidward as a statue but they don't know what it is. They name Squidward, Smelly. WOW! That's just a stupid name. They brought Smelly home. Sponge let Gary play with Squidward, but Gary gets mad at it. After that, Patrick brought Smelly in his rock. Smelly wants to go home at his house, but Patrick doesn't want. After Smelly throws a ball, Patrick thinks Smelly is a monster, so he calls the police. The police arrest Smelly to the zoo, but SpongeBob tells him not to arrest Smelly, but they think it's a zoo animal, so they did it anyway. Because of brain-dead Patrick, Smelly is in the zoo and everyone laughs at him. So SpongeBob and Patrick save Smelly. Instead of Squidward's house, they bring it in the forest where Kelpy G is but Smelly (Squidward) was lucky. At the end, the cement breaks off, and Squidward says "Hi?" Wow, the ending is good, but most of the parts are bad.

Final Score = 4/10
Next Guess:
23. The Icky Vicky of this series.

Back