SpongeBuddyPH TOP 30 WORST SpongeBob SquarePantsâ„¢ EPISODES!

What is the worst SpongeBob episode that you have ever seen before?

• Total voters

NickSplat

You've reached the account of unrecognized talent.
I voted for SpongeBob You're Fired (it's no really bad, as much as unbearable), Someone's in the kitchen with Sandy (lame plot, even for 2000 SB comic standards) and other (I find That Skining Feeling the worst episode of the show).

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
No. 23
Pet Sitter Pat
(a.k.a A Pal for Gary 3: The Sitter)
S8-E164-B
https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=1PYxeUbaeaPhkdz6UMah%2F4Us5bUqUnMnPczhv7ar7GI%3D​
Before A Pal for Gary in my list, let's start with pricky Patrick Star, the dumbass. It starts when SpongeBob reads the letter. He's invited to visit Granny's birthday, but no one will take care of Gary. He asks Squidward, but Squidward refuses because Gary keeps eating his plants, so SB ask Patrick for help. While SB is gone, Patrick takes care of Gary, the stupid and reckless way. It starts when Gary's hungry, Patrick will feed him, but it failed because Patrick ate Gary's food while teaching Gary how to eat, making Gary act angrily like a wildcat. Gary already knows how to eat you ::dolphin noise:: DUMBASS!!! SpongeBob calls Patrick to give Gary a warm bath, but it goes wrong, when Patrick prepares the bath in the kitchen sink, he even put snail food on the water, making it soggy, clogging the drain and flooding the the pineapple's inside. When Patrick tells himself to act "smarter", things get worse, Patrick gives Gary a "bath" with a ::dolphin noise:: FLAMETHROWER!!! ARE YOU ::dolphin noise:: KIDDING ME, PATRICK???!!!
https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=AR2MR95iu6aQzlkJ6btdrj6K0BuK1zJcFoamt5Tl%2Bko%3D
https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=E2WvjwK0kRGSEaGNy0w8iWcutWAgduwd1TVGBvYQIkc%3D
https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=8MTdm2ip9qPpN%2B0lAge84EHmzi%2FsZWY8MlNbYQPtPyU%3D​
fluttershy__s_angry_by_quasdar-d4cre52.png

Fluttershy: Are you kidding me?!
WOW!!! That's just WRONG! When SpongeBob worries about Gary again, he calls Patrick if Gary is fine. But because the house is flooded, SpongeBob in a hurry celebrates Granny's birthday and put her to bed. Then SpongeBob responds back home. In the end, SpongeBob saw Gary reading a bedtime story with Patrick so it ends. The ending is mediocre and most of the Gary torture scenes were just bloody, fiery and stupid! In conclusion, Patrick, as a pet sitter, is the Icky Vicky (from the Fairly OddParents) of this episode.

Final Score = 1/10
Next Guess:
22. Blood-hungry, skinny Puff

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
It's not a rating. It's a score. It's like school man. Grades 0-4 means fail, 5 is a tie, 6-9 is good and 10 is excellent.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
No. 22
Demolition Doofus
S8-E173-B
https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=%2BEIoYS1fQOVnW462J8%2F0uIW4GPFOGzEC3hRb5Mg4cIs%3D​
Usually, I enjoy a lot of SpongeBob SquarePants™ episodes involving reckless boating, but not this one. This one is creepy and insane!

It starts when SpongeBob excitedly prepares for boating school by riding a unicycle. He drives through Squidward's carrot garden, throwing away Squidward's carrots on the basketand thanks SpongeBob for his help. WOW! After the unicycle ride, SpongeBob arrives at Mrs. Puff's boat to start an exam. When exam starts, SpongeBob crashes 2 parked boats back and forth, turning Mrs. Puff into an airbag and she floats like an hot air balloon. After SpongeBob crashes the boat, while on air, to the lighthouse; Mrs. Puff was hospitalized. The doctor told Mrs. Puff that her inflation sac was deflated and never be fixed again. SpongeBob called her "Mrs. POP!"

https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=oalFfCno0VjW7%2BTXhrOhvVg74Pj%2BEMwIBPeYSWyrOlE%3D
Because of the tragedy that SpongeBob did, Mrs. Puff angrily lost her respect to the yellow, idiotic cupic creeper. When SpongeBob brings Mrs. Puff out, they see doctors sprinting through the hallway with muscular men on the gurneys. SpongeBob stops the purple doctorfish and asks what was going on. He replies the Demolition Derby members are about to battle in the hospital room, where they appear to be hitting each other with wheelchairs. The purple doctorfish says that they are brave to risk their lives for the community's entertainment. Mrs. Puff imagines them smashing into SpongeBob and killing him and begins laughing hysterically. Her laughing attracts SpongeBob's attention, and she claims she has a way for him to earn "extra credit."

She talks to Captain Lutefisk asking him if she can enter SpongeBob. She shows him how much damage SpongeBob can do with a boat, though he is just using a steering wheel. Lutefisk says he is perfect for the derby and puts a sock on his head, giving him the title "Le Squish." At the derby, SpongeBob is unaware of what he is supposed to do, which is to take out the opponents. Seeing him as an easy target, some competitors ram into him but are unable to hit the car and are all hit by SpongeBob or destroyed in another way by the car. SpongeBob carelessly drives around everywhere, eliminating everyone.

Mrs. Puff is enraged at how SpongeBob is defeating the competitors only by serendipity. She then steals a tractor. She then starts to chase SpongeBob, trying to crush and kill him. She is unsuccessful as SpongeBob avoids her and all the cars are crushed before she breaks the wall and starts chasing him off-road. They then collide into the boating school after Mrs. Puff chases SpongeBob for a while. She regains her "puff," which SpongeBob notices and they get injured by the school, which the tower collapses and crushes them. Well, looks like Mrs. Puff is back to normal.

Final Score = 3/10
Next Guess:
21. The Stupid Artist

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
No. 21
The Googly Artiste
S8-E158-B
https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=5wdIsR81YwrJ6Ewy%2BLz9IVVdaWGzSek9A2t%2FUh%2BvHHo%3D
I don't really hate this episode, I still don't like this episode that much.

It starts at the morning day. SpongeBob and Patrick are making art. SpongeBob made a basket and a birdhouse. (FYI, there are NO BIRDS UNDER THE SEA!!! but it's still preety) and Patrick made a rock with googly eyes. I remember making that since I was a kid in art class, my favorite in school. For Squidward, he made his own masterpiece for the critic, Frederick Nitpick. His masterpiece is Squidward's statue called La Vista Squidward, but unfortunately, the critic thinks it's disgusting and takes away Squidward's artistic pride. Instead, he thinks Patrick's childish rock art is the most "beautiful" than Squidward's statue. So the idiotic critic declares Patrick as the new visual artist and not Squidward. :facepalm:
https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=fRxsr4mdC4oBx84salpHadpvdkkvDCKzOObhHHNPIug%3D
Squidward: You can't give that dunderhead the artist hat!
https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=SSGsFKnhiNuZRQyNASl9VHQLwwUlfAhP4B%2BgM6T4CnI%3D
Frederick: Who's the critic here?!
Me (in Mr. Enter's voice): I AM and YOU SUCK!
Because of Patrick's ::dolphin noise::ty rock art, it became more popular and the former artist Squidward sadly goes to work. As an artist now, Patrick is finding more inspiration for art, but suddenly, he got hungry, so he visits The Krusty Krab. He ordered a Krabby Patty with an artistic advice. When Patrick has a Krabby Patty, he decided to put googly eyes on it, and everybody buys it. When Mr. Krabs heard the money, it wasn't in the cash register but it was at Patrick instead, so Mr. Krabs gets angry to both SB and Pat. When Squidward joins, Patrick tells Squidward he was just following him, so Mr. Krabs got mad at Squidward. Here's the neutral (±) ending, Mr. Krabs uses Patrick's artistic skills but sadly, Squidward wasn't still the best artist. Instead, he helps Patrick and he cries.

Final Score = 4/10
Next Guess:
20. The storm.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
No. 20
Pineapple Fever
S6-E125-A
https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=IOstMBr9lDHC4UwzAGw2ghLBG1kyQ9tJLniQ0xI1kxw%3D
This episode is boring and stupid as heck. This starts when SpongeBob asks Patrick to go jellyfishing. But because the news started, the weatherman reported that the storm will hit Bikini Bottom. Instead of jellyfishing, they prepare themselves to brace the storm. SpongeBob accidentally stepped on the nail and it's stuck on his shoe and foot. OUCH! That was painful and bloody, but The Splinter on SB's thumb was the worst and grossest of them all. Even worse, when Squidward removes his extra eyebrow, Patrick bangs the hammer to secure the nail, causing extreme noise and Squidward's eyebrow is painfully removed, showing his bloody wound. :patgross: After that, Squidward broke SB's front door and gets mad at the idiots for the noise. The idiots invited Squid for protection against the storm. When the storm strikes, SB, Pat and Squid enjoys drinking hot cocoa, playing board games, tic-tac-toe and the most boring and stupid of them all, Patrick wasting his time getting confused with the last puzzle piece. When Squidward tells Patrick that the last puzzle piece was there, SpongeBob thinks it's cheating. Such plain idiots.

https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=7lesY%2B50EkIHaPUb%2Bwm%2Fe4EOp7dBvl4ke3TpxM3v7wk%3D
https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=7EZv4i2pJYSjhjKU2LEuSWp6QS0lIkhIplH1Q%2BTqOa4%3D
SpongeBob: (gasps) That's cheating
Me: Cheating, CHEATING?! What's so cheatable than that? It's just a puzzle, you plain ::dolphin noise:: idiots!
After Squidward's last straw, he decided to create a boundary to keep the idiots away from him by drawing a line. Suddenly, Squidward gets hungry and finds the food. He accidentally ate Gary's snail food. :patgross: So Squidward finds food around SpongeBob's pineapple. SpongeBob, dressed as a border security guard, prohibits Squid from trespassing. C'mon SpongeBob, Squidward drew that line you yellow moron. When Squidward gets the food, the idiots started to take Squid's food and chase by each other. :facepalm: At the end, the storm is past, and Squidward leaves the pineapple happily, but he fell down because the pineapple is carried by a tornado.
Final Score = 1/10 :patboo:
Next Guess:
Wringer

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
The way this list is structured is lost on me. I don't get it.

That is, I don't think you're making sense with this countdown of yours given how your scores don't decrease or increase with each added entry, but just indicate no correlation whatsoever; you jump from a 0 to 4 to 2, etc.

Example - surely if you hated #30 and #27 the most they'd be around the #1-#5 mark, and the #30-#25 mark would be for the higher-rated episodes? Heck, you could even go vice versa, but considering it's "Top Ten WORST", that'd be a pretty oxymoronic format.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
TheJollyAquatic said:
The way this list is structured is lost on me. I don't get it.

That is, I don't think you're making sense with this countdown of yours given how your scores don't decrease or increase with each added entry, but just indicate no correlation whatsoever; you jump from a 0 to 4 to 2, etc.

Example - surely if you hated #30 and #27 the most they'd be around the #1-#5 mark, and the #30-#25 mark would be for the higher-rated episodes? Heck, you could even go vice versa, but considering it's "Top Ten WORST", that'd be a pretty oxymoronic format.
Look, I understand your opinion, but in my scoring system, the grades 0 to 4 over 10 represents fail. If you don't understand this countdown, I have a question, what is the episode you hate the most? My countdown is voted by me. The countdown doesn't care about the score.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
SpongeBuddyPH said:
Look, I understand your opinion, but in my scoring system, the grades 0 to 4 over 10 represents fail. If you don't understand this countdown, I have a question, what is the episode you hate the most? My countdown is voted by me. The countdown doesn't care about the score.
I problem isn't with the scoring system as a whole - I get that 0-4 = Fail. What I don't get is why #30 is 0, #29 is 4 then #28 is 2 - why not have all the 4/10's together, then the 3/10's, then the 2/10's etc. in order to give us, the readers, a clear idea as to which order you'd put them in from most tolerable to least tolerable.

You can say "the countdown doesn't care about the score" but it's called a "countdown" for a reason - it's placed in an ascending order (or descending given the context here) by the score. The scores you give each episode on this list should literally dictate each entry's placement from a numerical point of view.

But whatever, I suppose. I can only understand how you order this list if I just throw the idea of you doing a countdown out of the window and see it as you just giving 30 episodes once you think of them. Regardless of all of this, I am interested in what you have in store for this list and what episodes you'll be putting on it in the future, so I'll keep an eye out for that.

And in answer to your question, my least favorite episode is Squid Baby; it's honestly the only SpongeBob episode I've seen that I wasn't on board with.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
SpongeBuddyPH said:
How do you feel about A Pal for Gary?
Eh, it's alright. Didn't exactly hate it, and it's not the best episode out there, but I found it watchable.
I was rather interested in Puffy Fluffy as a character. He(?) was amusing to watch on screen.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Yeah, you're lucky. Most of the SpongeBob fans like me hate A Pal for Gary with a blazing passion. No offense. It's my opinion.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
SpongeBuddyPH said:
Yeah, you're lucky. Most of the SpongeBob fans like me hate A Pal for Gary with a blazing passion. No offense. It's my opinion.
Of course. I get that.
TBH I'm probably an outlier - but, honestly, for me, nothing about this show actually infuriates me because I don't see why anything in the show should.

Back