• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

SpongeBob UnderPants Slam! 2007 Xbox 360 Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Ling-Ling said:
No, really, it's not worth it. Painfully mediocre.
Gosh, just let him play what he wants and let him judge it.

bbbb12.e10 said:
I need it for my collection
Haven't you talked to Ilovesbsp23? I'm darn sure he has it, and you can play it with him.

Piston Patrick

Slam Lord
Calgary, Alberta, Canada, North America, Earth, So
Tried that, we couldn't find the recommend button(tell a friend button, according to some sources) which does exist Microsoft said so.

And I own the demo. I want the game.

If anyone of you found the button, or are willing to do it the hard way, tell me. I have been collecting these for years and this is my biggest hurdle, I need to find that button.. And before you say it dosent exist and the sources were wrong..........

BitBob PixelPants

Frozen Cephalopod
Dude I told you my friend said no so, I don't know what. The game is OK its not that big of a deal... Who knows it may go on the xbone

Piston Patrick

Slam Lord
Calgary, Alberta, Canada, North America, Earth, So
Dude I told you my friend said no so, I don't know what. The game is OK its not that big of a deal... Who knows it may go on the xbone
I know that. That's why I'm looking in other places

And I will not give up until I find it. At this point it might just fall right out of the sky

Maybe I need to time machine, so I can convince my past self to not sit around and earn the money to buy the game sooner

Maybe I should find another fan site or 2. The more the merrier, and eventually I will find something

By the way, Nordic games was a dead end. They didn't acquire that game(they emailed my :) )

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
bbbb12.e10 said:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pharetra purus nibh, a ornare nisi iaculis et. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vestibulum sit amet arcu ut neque aliquam bibendum. Morbi aliquam nisl sed justo vestibulum, sit amet molestie augue gravida. In nec malesuada leo. Fusce pretium lectus a arcu lobortis faucibus. Cras ac quam id ante laoreet aliquam ut a nunc. Mauris nisl risus, elementum non orci efficitur, semper accumsan lectus. Integer tincidunt gravida metus id dapibus. Curabitur nunc turpis, ullamcorper vitae arcu tempor, vulputate venenatis risus. Vivamus tempor cursus nunc, ac viverra enim rutrum non.
Just ask a friend who's used his Xbox 360 a lot where the button is.

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
BatteryMill said:
Gosh, just let him play what he wants and let him judge it.
I know, but the fact that he's devoting his avatar and being introduced in this topic kinda baffles me.

Professor Patrick

"Why must every 11 minutes of my life be filled wi
I (sorta) remember this game, all I remember is seeing it in the store, wanting to buy it the next day, and then it was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back