SpongeBob SquarePants's Pineapple of Horror

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
We see a vampire version of Stevie.

Stevie vampire: Be afraid. Be very very afraid. For ze outtakes you are now gonna see, are very very scary. You've been varned. Prepare yourselves for...

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS'S OUTTAKES OF HORROR

Vampire Director: Action!
*burritos started pouring all over the place. One of them landed in Stevie's windpipe, causing him to choke*
Stevie: (choking) Aah! Goo-geek! Hack..hecl...help...keeee....*passes out and dies*
Vampire Director: CUT! Don't tell me he died ageen!

---

Pathor: You have tripped Pathor, the Guy Who Makes Storms, and Uhhhh...Stuff, FOR THE LAST TIME!!!
*snaps his fingers, igniting a lightning strike, which misses and instead strikes, and fatally burns...SpongeBob*
SpongeBob's soul: (echoing as it flies away) Why, Patrick? Why?!
Vampire Director: CUT! I knew we should've rehearsed zees one!

---

Vampire Drector: Action!
SpongeBob: D'oh! Better take my chances with this mystery wall!
*runs into the wall, but nothing happens. He just slams.*
SpongeBob: Wha...?
*he kept running and slamming until he started to bleed, and eventually he lost so much blood, he died*
Vampire Director: Oh no! CUT!

--

*THE EXTENDED VERSION OF THE EXPLANATION SCENE, WHICH WOULD EVENTUALLY BE CUT DOWN IN SYNDICATION*
*Sandy draws a square on a chalkboard*
Sandy: Here's an ordinary square.
Officer Tyke: Whoa, whoa! Slow down, missy!
Sandy: (draws another square behind it) Now, here's another square that would normally be considered an impossible object within our geometrical configurations.
Officer Tyke: Uh huh...
Sandy: (connects the two forming a cube) But, suppose we extend the square beyond the two dimensions of our universe, along the hypothetical Z-axis there...
Officer Tyke: Go on.
Sandy: When the z-axis is created, the two-demensional figure gains the third demension of depth.
Everyone: *gasps*
Patrick: Gasp!
Officer Tyke: (pause) You lost me at "now".
Sandy: This forms a three-dimensional object called...a cube. But when the z-axis is corrupted by the extension of another realm, it creates an invisible field that transforms the cube into an entire realm. This realm becomes seperated from this realm by a invisible vortex field, as represented by this wall.
SpongeBob: Sandy, are you helping me get outta here or are you just going on and on about this B-taxes stuff and the two squares?
Sandy: Aw, right. (draws an image of SpongeBob within the cube) And then of course, within we find the doomed individual, who himself has become a three-demensional figure by being exposed to the Z-axis from within the realm. The transition was made when he stepped through the invisible field that cancelled out the Z-axis form the other side.
Stevie: Hmmm, I think I get it. So what you're basically saying is that one square got mutated into two squares that stuck together because of a geometry composition, making the square bulgy, and when our universe gets in its personal space, one of the squares turn invisible and the wall becomes like a door to the world, and then when Spongey got in, he became bulgy too because of the wall?
Sandy: Pretty much...depending on whatever that was that you just said.
Officer Tyke: Enough of your borax, little lady! A sponge's life is at stake! We need ACTION!!!

He started firing into the portal severl times.

Officer Tyke: Take that, you lousy demensional vortex! Z-axis my butt! Two-demensional universe all the way! WOO-HOO!!!

---

Pathrick: (walking over to Squiddius) Wow, Squiddius Domes. (holds hand out) It is a great honor to finally engage with you in person.
Squiddius: (puts some fuzzy dice in Pathrick's hand, somehow electrocuding and killing Squidward, playing Squiddius)
*it then shows Patrick, playing Pathrick, had put a joy-buzzer on his hand)
Patrick: Heh heh heh! Classic!
Vampire Director: CUT! Patrick, enough wiz your murderous pranks!
Patrick: Sorry. I can't help it if Squidwar'd a sucker. (shocks Squiddy with the joy-buzzer several times)

---

Guppy Scout: Who wants a cookie?
Patrick: (playing Pathrick) Ooh! Ooh! I'll have one!
*eats a cookie, then suddenly passes out*
Vampfire Director: CUT! You, Gabby girl, you poisoned my cookies?
Gabby: (playing Guppy Scout) Well, you didn't tell me how this would end, but you did tell me the guppy scout is the culprit, so I thought the cookies were...
Vampfire Director: *sigh* I hate my life.

---

Vamprire Director: Action!
Stannie: You know, this stuff is really starting to bore me. You've built nineteen of these things, and they never work.
Sandra: Aw, don't be such a jellyfish, Stannie.
Stannie: That's offensive, you know. I mean, after all, I ampaprt-jellyfish, and it's time you showed me respect! You never do! When it was my birthday last month, you just gave me a toilet flusher! It's dispicable! With a capital B! GRRRAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
*starts stabbing Sandy with a knife*
Stevie: (playing Stannie) You like that?! You like that?! Huh?! Huh?! HUH?!!?
Vampire Director: CUT! Stevie, stop keeling people!
Stevie: Aw, but it's fun to kill people!

---

Mr. Timbacks: (taking a paper) This had better be worth every pennery.
Newspaper man: Oh, it well, Timmyback. It will.
Mr. Timbacks: Alright, you wanna tussle?!
Newspaper man: Tussle? (throws a rock at Mr. Timbacks, knocking him out) You're such a wuss.
Vampire Director: CUT!

---

Mr. Krabs: (yelling loud enough for everyone in Bikini Bottom to hear) ::censored::!!! YOU MEAN TO ::censored:: TELL ME YOU'VE BEEN HIDING ENOUGH ::censored:: MAYONAISE, BEEF, AND BLUEBERRIES TO MAKE MORE ::censored::PY PATTY ::censored::??!!!??
Vampire Director: CUT!
Cameraman Rio Seart: Don't swear.
Mr. Krabs: I'll show you NOT TO SWEAR!!!
*camera goes to static as sounds of Rio Seart choking are heard*

---

*knock on door*
Mr. Krabs: Huh, wha? Come in!
*Producer Randy busted in**
Randy: Hola!
Mr. Krabs: AAAAHHHH!!!! What do you want?!

Randy suddenly turned into a vampire. :yes:

Vampire Randy: Randy: iQuiero tu sangre, Seor Krabs! {I want your blood, Mr. Krabs!} MUWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW!!!!
Vampire Director: CUT! Vampire Randy, you can suck Mr. Krahbs's blood and chew his flesh later!
Vampire Randy: Obras para m! {Works for me!} (closes door)

---

Vampire Drector: Action!

Horace:
Fish heads, fish heads,
Roly-poly fish heads,
Fish heads, fish heads,
Eat them up, yum!

Vampire Director: CUT! I just asked you to hum a leetle of it! You vant us to get sued?!
Horace: I'LL SUE YOUR BUTT OFF!!!!
*runs over to vampire director; chomping sound is heard*
Vampire Director: OHHHHH!!! MY BUTT!!!!

---

Patrick: Give me a drumstick, mother! Don't make me throw an onion at you!!!
Maurice: Finish your fish heads and then we'll talk.
Patrick: WHY, YOU...*throws an onion at Maurice*
Maurice: Ow! (dies)
Patrick: Ha ha ha!
Vampire Director: CUT! Patrick, you weren't supposed to actooally zrow an onion at her!
Patrick: What can I say? I'm an evil twin!
*throws an onion at the camera, causing it to go to static*

---

*SpongeBob sits up, revealing the rake slashes*
SpongeBob: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........................
Vampire Director: CUT! SpongeBob, you stretch zings much too fahr! You're making me zink of zose old "Take 3,018" outtakes!
SpongeBob: Oooooh, really?

---

Stevie: Have at thee!
SpongeBob and Patrick: Stevie?!
Plankton vine tree: Mommy?!
*Stevies runs down the room, but trips on Plankton's vine and splats into the wall, his blood and skin splattering everywhere*
Vampire Director: CUT! You people are keeling me! And I'm supposed to be immortal!

---

*we see Snoopy's silhouette rising out of the pumpkin patch*
Kodos: Kang, look! There he is! It's the Great Pumpkin!
*Snoopy steps out of the shadows to be...*
Kang: President Bush?!
*George Bush fires an AK47 at Kang and Kodos, killing them*
President Bush: Take that, you lousy Iraq soldiers!
Vampire Director: CUT! I queet! Now the Texas idiot is messing up my Halloween episode!
*pans to show the vampire director is actually...Stevie :P"
Stevie: (assuming an accent) Oh, blood! I hate Hollyvood!
*iris out on Stevie*

Back