SpongeBob SquarePants's Pineapple of Horror

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Great job with the two scenes, and I liked when Kang and Kodos appeared.

Stinkoman 20X6

The Thing and Uhhhhhh....Me!
Part 2

Later that day, it was nighttime. Maurice and Horace were getting ready to leave. Horace was dressed in

Maurice: Honey, hurry up.
Horace: (digging through the closet) Hang on.
Maurice: I don't want to be late again. Why do we even come to the Annual Accordian Players' Convention every year? You don't even play the acordion!
Horace: (pulls out an accordion) Yes, I do.
Maurice: Yeah, only for the convention.
Horace: (pus on a top hat and a bow tie) So? it counts. (starts playing "Here Comes the Bride") And besides, they got onion rings there.
Maurice: That's the only reason you even go.

Horace walked out to start the car.

Maurice: (turns to Patrick and SpongeBob) Okay, guys, there's lot of leftovers you can heat up for dinner. And DON'T go into the attic.
SpongeBob: Okay.

She walked out and closed the door.

Patrick: (grabs a flashlight) Come on, let's go in the attic!
SpongeBob: Patrick, your parents said not to.
Patrick: Yeah, but if my parents told you to jump off a cliff, would you do it? (pause) I would.

*bubble transition*

They climbed up the ladder to the attic door and loke daround, shining the flashlight. The attic was musty and covered in cobwebs. Just then, a figure dashed by. SpongeBob and Patrick gasped.

Patrick: Where'd it go?!

The figure then dashed over and punched both of them. They fell out of the attic and down the stairs, leaving the attic door open.

Oddly, Patrick's parents came home by the time they fell down the stairs. (Musta been a long time lapse.) They took off their raincoats as SpongeBob and Patrick stood up. Gary slithered down the stairs with them.

SpongeBob: Mr. and Mrs. Star! There's something in the attic!
Maurice: (gasp) You two went in the attic?! I am very disappointed in both of you. Especially you, Patrick. You should have known better.
*cut to Patrick picking his ear*
Maurice: Or maybe not.

The five of them climbed up to the attic. Horace shined the flashlight on the chains on the wall. Whatever had been chained up there had escaped. Horace and Maurice gasped. Then, they ran down and saw the front door wide open.

Maurice ran down and picked up the phone.

Maurice: Hello, Dr. Toidinaerauoy (TOY-ehd-IHN-ae-ROY)? It's what we've always feared. It's escaped! Frank has escaped! (hangs up)

She then noticed SpongeBob and Patrick behind her.

SpongeBob: Who or what is Frank?
Maurice: Hmm. I'm afraid we haven't been entirely honest with you, Patrick. You see...you have a brother.
SpongeBob: So my best friend has a brother?
Horace: SpongeBob, please. (pushes him aside) Yes, Patrick. You have a brother. When you were born, there was an irregularity.
Man's voice: A monstorous irregularity!

We cut over to Dr. Toidinaerauoy, a small blue green-haired fish doctor.

SpongeBob, Patrick, Gary, Horace, Maurice, and Stevie: AAAHHHHH!!!!!!
Dr. Toidinaerauoy: AAAHHHHHH!!!! Yes, I remember Patrick's birth quite well. You don't forget a thing like...siamese twins!
Stevie: I think they perfer to be called conjoined twins.
Dr. Toidinaerauoy: (patting Stevie's head) And hillbillies perfer to be called "sons of the soil", but it's not gonna happen.

FLASHBACK
We see a much younger Dr. Toidinaerauoy, taller with a huge green afro. He proudly displayed the two to Maurice and Horace.

Immediately, the twin on the left side, perumably Frank, started gnawing on the left twin, persumably Patrick.

This creeped Maurice out.

Dr. Toidinaerauoy: The routine soul smear confirmed the presence of pure evil. It was then I knew the only option was to separate you two immediately.

We then see him slice the two of them (not seen). He handed forms to Horace and Maurice.

Dr. Toidinaerauoy: You'll both need to sign these.

He then handed Patrick to Maurice. He then turned to a twitching, frowning Frank.

Dr. Toidinaerauoy: But what to do with poor Hugo? Too crazy for Boys Town, too much a boy for Crazytown. So, we did the only humane thing.
END FLASHBACK

Horace: We chained Frank up in the attic with a weeks' feeding of fish heads.
Patrick: You expect me to believe all this? If any of it was true, wouldn't I have a big hideous scar right...(pulls down the right side of his pants and underwear revealing a huge scar)...AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Toidinaerauoy: We have got to find Frank.
Horace: We'll search out every place a sick twisted solitary misfit might run to.
SpongeBob: Let's start with Radio Shack.
Horace: (turns to Patrick) Patrick, stay here and tape the hockey game.

They all ran out, leaving Patrick there alone. However, he heard the rustling of chains.

Patrick: (shifting his eyes) You're here.
Distorted Patrick-like voice: That's right, Patrick. I never left you.

Frank stepped out from behind the shadows. He looked like Patrick, except he was grayish, growing facial and body hair, he smelled bad, and he had unwashed shorts just like Patrick's. He held a glass of milk and a plate of fish heads.

Patrick: Wh-wh-what do you want?!
Frank: I'll tell you. After the surgery.

---

Take close note as to which side each twin was on during the flashback, and which side Patrick's scar was on.

Also, see if you can figure out what Toidinaerauoy spells backwords.

Stinkoman 20X6

The Thing and Uhhhhhh....Me!
Part 3

Patrick: (extreme closeup) AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As he screamed, we zoomed out to show he was chained to the floor as Frank dug up some sewing supplies.

Frank: I went mad after they tore us apart, but now I can rest easy, cause I'm gonna re-attach us!
Patrick: No! You'll kill us both!
Frank: No, no, it's easy. See, look. I made a scallop-worm.

He pointed to a worm he had sewn to a scallop. First the scallop tried to fly out the window, and then the worm tried to climb into the ground.

Frank: Now, let's get things straight. Do you want to be on the left or right side?
Patrick: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Toidinaerauoy: Wait, Frank! Stop!

Frank turned to Dr. Toidinaerauoy, who climbed up into the attic.

Dr. Toidinaerauoy: There, there, Frank. I understand. Nineteen or so years all caged up in here, why I bet you don't even know what you look like. (pulls out a mirror) Why, take a look.

Frank walked up the mirror. Through the mirror, we see Dr. Toidinaerauoy, who punched and knocked out Frank through the (empty) frame.

Horace, Maurice, SpongeBob, and Gary climbed up.

Horace: We think we saw Frank at the airport. He was boarding a plane to the North Pole and...(sees Frank) Oh.

SpongeBob untied Patrick as Dr. Toidinaerauory examined the unconcious Frank.

Dr. Toidinaerauoy: You know, it's funny how the evil twin is on the left side. I'm developing this theory that...wait a minute.

He turned Frank over and examined his scar. It was on the left side.

Dr. Toidinaerauoy: Frank's scar is on the wrong side! That means that the evil twin is, and always has been...Patrick.
Patrick: (eyes turn bloodshot yellow as his eyebrows turn into a unibrow) That's right, it was me all along! MUHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Toidinaerauoy: Never fear. I think there's a way to set everything right.

We then cut to show Dr. Toidinaerauoy, in a blue sweater, striking a knife...into a turkey. We cut out to show they were eating Thanksgiving dinner, with Frank sans Patrick.

Dr. Toidinaerauoy: Care for a drumstick, Frank?

Frank chomped down his drumstick noisily, wiped his mouth, then started eating his napkin.

SpongeBob: Mrs. Star, Frank's eating his napkin again.

They all laughed. We then see Patrick up in the air ducts.

Patrick: Give me a drumstick, mother! Don't make me throw an onion at you!!!
Maurice: Finish your fish heads and then we'll talk. (closes the air duct)

STORY ENDS

Randy: Well? Was my story not miedo?
Squidward: Yes.
Randy: Awwww. (sits down on the log)
Patrick: Cool. I'm an evil twin!
Stevie: (being sarcastic) Ooooohhh...spooky.
SpongeBob: (jumping up) Okay. Okay. Everyone has told their story now, correct?
Patrick and Stevie: yeah.
Randy: Si.
SpongeBob: Plankton, didn't you have a story you wanted to share?
Plankton: Eh, not anymore. Douglas-Z cut it out of the fic. He wants to get this done by Halloween.
SpongeBob: (takes the lantern from Randy) Well, then, looks like the time has come. Prepare yourselves, everyone, for a story of pure terror. A story that breaks the line between your dreams...and reality.

*blood transition into SpongeBob's story*

Final story: NIGHTMARE ON Conch Street!

Yup, I saved SpongeBob's story for the very end, because it truly the most horrific story in this whole fic.

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
(shivers) I'm waiting in anticipation, Douglas. :rofl2:

Stinkoman 20X6

This final story is a word-for-word parody of the Treehouse of Horror VI segment, "Nightmare on Evergreen Terrace", which I believe is a parody of the A Nightmare on Elm Street movies.

NIGHTMARE ON Conch Street!
Part 1

This story started in a rather peaceful setting. It was in SpongeBob's front yard. He was playing with Gary. Bizzarely, all the outlines of the background were removed, and the background was also inverted in color. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

SpongeBob: (tosses a frisbee) Catch, Gary!

Gary missed however, and the frisbee sliced through one of his eyestalks.

Gary: (deep James Earl Jones voice) This is indeed a disturbing universe.

But he still tosses the frisbee back to SpongeBob. SpongeBob caught it in hsi mouth. Then, a shadow cast over him.

SpongeBob: (eyes totally bug out) AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We then cut over to a giant Plankton, about the size of Patrick. He pulled out a rake with blood dripping from it.

Plankton: I'm pleased to rake your aqquaintence! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

SpongeBob backed up as Plankton continued to approach him. He then slashed SpongeBob with the rake. This is when SpongeBob woke up. It was a dream.

SpongeBob: (screaming) AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! (pause) Phew.

He then sat up, revealing that the rake slashes on his chest in the dream WERE STILL THERE. :yahoo:

SpongeBob: WHOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Patrick: (calling from outside) SpongeBob, is that you?! :)
SpongeBob: (calling) Yeah.
Patrick: Hi!

*blood transition*

We cut inside the Krusty Krab later that day. SpongeBob was talking to Patrick, who was strangely missing the top half of his head. :yahoo:

SpongeBob: (pulls down his shirt revealing the slashes) ...and then, when I woke up, the slashes from the rake were still on my chest! And even stranger, it was Plankton, whom I haven't seen in days!
Patrick: (gasp) Holy Toledo, SpongeBob! He was in my dream too! (holds out the top half of his head) He had a saw in my dream though.

Squidward walked over, terribly scorched.

Squidward: He fired big lazers in my dream.

Mr. Krabs walked over to them.

Mr. Krabs: Ar-har-har-har-har-har-har!!!! I couldn't help overhearing ye conversation. There's no mystery about Plankton. He just...disappeared. And I'm sure these things that are happening in your dreams are surely coincedence.

He walked away.

*blood transition*

We then see SpongeBob and Squidward on a regular day of work.

SpongeBob: Psst, Squidward. Aren't you worried about these dreams?
Squidward: You'd think so. If it weren't for the lunch breaks, I'd fall asleep of boredom.
Mr. Krabs: Good news, boys! Today's Veterans Day, which means most workers get the day off, and ye know that means!
SpongeBob: (yelling) Lunch rush!
Squidward: (sighing) Lunch rush.
Mr. Krabs: Yesiree! So no lunch breaks today. (walks away)
Squidward: (turns to SpongeBob) Good night.

He was then out like a light. In Squidward's dream, we see Squidward as a perfessional clarinet player at the Rec Center, similar to his dream in SquidBob TentaclePants.

Just then, Plankton crept up behind them. Squidward stopped playing and gasped.

Plankton: (clapping) What beautiful playing. Too bad you won't be here for the curtain call! AHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!
Squidward: (running away) AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Plankton: Ah, you've mastered a dead note, but can you handle a tenor {atteane}?!

His attenae stretched and then grabbed Squidward, strangling him. In real life, Squidward was been strangled to death by an invisible force. As he choked, he fell to the floor. Dead as a doornail. :)

*blood transition*

Dr. Toidinaerauoy looked at Squidward beneath the bedsheet on the stretcher.

Dr. Toidinaerauoy: (to the nurse) Wheel him out of her quietly. It's best the customers don't see.

But his foot was on the bedsheet. As the nurse wheeled him out, the bedsheet got off and Squidward's horrific corpse was exposed.

Customers: AAAHHHHH!!!!!!
Dr. Toidinaerauoy: Oh, just get him out of here. (reaches for the bedsheet) Wait, not into the city!

But it was too late. We heard screams from outside the Krusty Krab. Dr. Toidinaerauoy slapped his head.

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Ow. Ouch. Oofies. I... can't... breathe... waiting... in... breathless... anticipation...
I think I'm gonna choke.

Stinkoman 20X6

Ow. Ouch. Oofies. I... can't... breathe... waiting... in... breathless... anticipation...
I think I'm gonna choke.
Wow, just like Squidward did in the previous chapter. O_o

Part 2

Mr. Krabs was in his office, playing "cards" with some Krabby Patties, except that the cards were actually dollar bills. This is similar to what SpongeBob was doing with the patty condiments at the beginning of To Love a Patty.

There were pennies and pickels laid out like betting chips.

Mr. Krabs: Alright boys, we're not just playing for change anymore. (places two uncooked paties on the table) I raise ye two patties!

There was a booming knock on the door. Mr. Krabs quickly hid all the pickles, pennies, and patties (Oh, my!) into his drawer and stuffed all the Krabby Patties into his mouth.

Mr. Krabs: (mouth full of patties) Come in!

SpongeBob bust the door open, terrified.

SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs, Mr. Krabs! Squidward just died in his sleep!!!
Mr. Krabs: (swallows the patties) Well, I don't see what that has to do with Plankton.
SpongeBob: (scratching his head) I didn't mention Plankton.
Mr. Krabs: (sigh) Boy, there's eomthing I haven't told ye and Squidward. This is a story of terror and agony.

SpongeBob seated himself on one of the barrels.

*ripple transition into flashback*

FLASHBACK
Krabs narrator: It all started a number of days ago on Friday, November 13th, one week after Halloween. It was yer day off.

We cut inside the Krusty Krab, where a piece of paper said:

FRIDAY
NOVEMBER
13[sup]th[/sup]

ONE WEEK AFTER
HALLOWEEN

THE SHRIMPSONS'
DOGHOUSE OF TERROR XVIII
PREMIERES TODAY

Krabs narrator: Plankton had sneaked into the Krusty Krab in yet another attempt to steal me formular.

Plankton crept through the door and ran across the dining room. We then see some loose floorboards.

Krabs narrator: Ye see, Squidward had forgotten to tighten in the new floorboards that night.

Meanwhile, Patrick walked by the thermostat with the warning sign, from Krabs a la Mode. Right next to it was the boiler thermostat with a note attached, saying "Do not touch! -Mr. Krabs"

Patrick: (misreading the note) "Do not touch Mr. Krabs". Good advice.

He immediately set the thermostat up to extreme measures. Meanwhile, the floor caved in under Plankton (despite him being so small). He landed into the boiler room, where the boiler was seriously burning up.

Plankton: What the...

Suddenly, the boiler shot up, and Plankton was engulfed in flames.

Plankton: (on fire) AAAHHHH!!!!!

This caught the attention of everyone in the restaurant, including Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and Patrick.

Patrick: Hey, look! Tiny fireworks!
Plankton: Help me!
Mr. Krabs: Ar-har-har-har-har! Looks like your reign of terror has come to an end, old chum.
Plankton: (badly burnt up) Ohhhhhhhh, you'll pay for this, Krabs! With your customers' and employees' blood!
Mr. Krabs: Oh, yeah right. How are ye gonna get them? Skeleton power?
Plankton: I'll strike where nobody can protect any of you...in your dreams!!!

With that, he burnt to ashes, which were then lost in the crossfire.
END FLASBACK

SpongeBob gasped.

SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs, don't you realize what this means? If I dream one more time, I could die!!!

We pan over to Stevie, who was sitting on the other barrel.

Stevie: Welcome to my world! (immediately falls asleep)

*blood transition, accompanied by a scream*

We cut inside SpongeBob's living room late at night. SpongeBob, Patrick, and Gary are watching Crazy Louie (from Squirrel Jokes) on the TV while gulping down high-caffinated coffee.

Crazy Louie: Hey, kids! What did the Spanish speaker say to Erra Mist when she asked him to take out the soda cans? "Si, Erra Mist!" (canned laughter)[sup]1[/sup]

Patrick almost fell asleep, but barely managed to hang on.

SpongeBob: It's no use, Patrick. We can't stay awake forever! There's only one thing to do. I'll have to go into my dreams and challenge Plankton to a final showdown! (to Patrick) If it looks like I'm in trouble, wake me up, okay?
Patrick: Ummm, okay. But promise you won't be grouchy.

SpongeBob closed his eyes.

Coming up next: Part 3 -- Conclusion!
Will be added on: Halloween!

[sup]1[/sup]You'll see even more of Crazy Louie very later on in Season 10.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Now this is without a doubt the scariest of the stories, but very VERY good.

Lazlo

Flying Dutchman's Sock
It's Halloween, so where's the conclusion? :D

Stinkoman 20X6

It's Halloween, so where's the conclusion? :P
There's this little thing called..."school". ^_~

Part 3 -- Conclusion!

SpongeBob opened his eyes. He was now in his dream. He was in the open field across the street from the houses. Everything was in a light green lighting, just like in Bart's dream in the original.

It was quiet. Too quiet.

SpongeBob: Alright, Plankton. I know you're out here. Come and get me.

It then turned out all of the green was Plankton spread out across the whole land. The landscape was actually distorted, similar to that of the scenes of Strangler (and SB) laughing in SpongeBob Meets the Strangler.

Plankton: Now you're gonna have your cake, and you're gonna EAT IT TOO!!!

He pulled out a cake with a fuse on top of one of the candles, indicating it was probably a bomb. Plankton rolled it to SpongeBob like a bowling ball. SpongeBob dodged just as it exploded.

Plankton: Exploding cakes or not, you're still getting your just desserts, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!! (pulls out orange cupcake[sup]1[/sup] bombs) HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

He threw the bombs, but SpongeBob dodged every exploding one.

SpongeBob: (shaking) You cannot defeat me, Plankton! I'm spongey!
Plankton: Why, no need to shiver. Me...(morphs into a snake)...I'd rather SLITHER!!!
SpongeBob: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

He chased SpongeBob all throughout the dream until SpongeBob got an idea.

SpongeBob: Hey, Plankton!
Plankton Snake: Huh?
SpongeBob: Try and catch me!

He started running up the side of his distorted pineapple.

Plankton Snake: Ha ha! You are as fast as you are tasty.

He followed SpongeBob, eating the walls of the pineapple as he went. SpongeBob didn't run back down until Plankton had devoured the entire wall. This rendered him heavilly bloated and obese.

Plankton Snake: (running out of energy) Can't...go...on...must...surrender...

He morphed back to his regular self, still heavily obese.

Plankton: Ohhhh....

SpongeBob walked over and squished Plankton until he was just a huge green splat on the land.

SpongeBob: Well, Plankton's gone. Now back to my dream.

Just then, the background turned into the disco floor from To Love a Patty. Sandy appeared and they were both switched into their nice dress appearal from Licensed to Chill.

SpongeBob: Ahh, yet another dream with Sandy in it.

Just then, the lights all turned off as Plankton's reflection appeared in the mirror ball. His reflection then slipped off the mirror ball and was actually the real Plankton.

Plankton: Ha-ha-ha!
Sandy: (screams) Don't dream about me anymore! (runs away)

Patrick ran into the room.

Patrick: SpongeBob, you gotta wake up!
SpongeBob: But wait a minute! If you're in here, that means that you're asleep too!
Patrick: (gasp; in a Home Alone parody) AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Plankton then morphed into a vine tree and grabbed both of them with his vines. He then started to shrink. Soon, he would shrink into non-existence, and he would bring SpongeBob and Patrick with him.

Patrick: Goodbye, SpongeBob.
SpongeBob: Goodbye, Patrick. Hope you get reincarnated as someone who can stay awake for fifteen minutes.

Just then, they heard Stevie's echoing voice.

Stevie's echoing voice: Excelsior!
SpongeBob, Patrick, and Plankton Vine Tree: Huh?!

They turned to see Stevie in a tall bronze knight suit similar to the one in Dunces and Dragons. He rode a seahorse also from D&D, and he had a thick steel sword.

Stevie: Have at thee!
SpongeBob and Patrick: Stevie?!
Plankton vine tree: Mommy?!

Stevie ran down the room and eventually sliced his sword into Plankton, killing him. He shriveled up into nonexistence, releasing SpongeBob and Patrick.

SpongeBob: Stevie, you did it! You defeated Plankton! We...

The camera panned voer to show that Stevie had completely fallen asleep.

Patrick: How can you sleep within your own dreams?

They both shruged.

END DREAM

Both of them woke up on the couch.

SpongeBob: (yawning and stretching) Well, Plankton's been defeated.
Patrick: (yawning) No more bad dreams.

They walked out of the house. It was early dawn.

SpongeBob: I'm not too sure, Patrick. I think Plankton could come back again...anytime, anywhere...and kill us.

Just as he said that, he was hit and killed by a thick steel sword similar to Stevie's. Patrick was then shot in the butt with a dagger, killing him. We then see Plankton hop up on top of their dead bodies.

Plankton: (to the audience) Hey, who said I only had to hang out in dreams? AHAHAHAHA!!!! AHA!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

*blood transition with a scream and lightning flash, back into the bonfire*

SpongeBob: The. End. Well? You guys can start kissing my feet at the awesomeness of my story.

Everyone just laughed at him.

SpongeBob: What's so funny? My story was scary! Scarier then all of yours put together!

Everyone just laughed harder.

Patrick: I think we all know who told the scariest of stories tonight.
Squidward: Me!
Randy: No, mi!
Stevie: My story had technical mumbo-jumbo in it!
Mr. Krabs: Who cares about the mumbo-jumbo? Hungry zombies are what truly make a good story!
Sandy: Don't make me laugh! I told an apoclyptic story of the future! Nothing beats that!

The bonfire was starting to weaken.

Stevie: Bonfire's starting to go out.
SpongeBob: I'll run back home and get some matches.

He ran out of the Kelp Forest to get the matches. As he left, the bonfire strangely started to rise and widen.

Patrick: That bonfire's gettin' awfully big...

We then cut to SpongeBob going inside the living room. He picked up the matches. Then he noticed the couch pushed up, leaving the wall behind it accessible. SpongeBob couldn't help but be curious.

He snuck into the wall, and indeed, it was a portal. We then slowly move out of the house through the window as a green flash occurs, signaling the universe had collapsed on itself just like in the story. As we cut it, we also see that the entire Kelp Forest has gone up in flames. =O

Post-Credits Epilogue

Kang and Kodos appeared in a pumpkin patch of some sort.

Kang: We are...oh.
Kodos: Wrong Halloween special again.
Kang: We're bad at this.

We then see Snoopy the Dog's silhouette rising in the patch.

Kodos: Kang, look! There he is! It's the Great Pumpkin!
Kang: (sigh) Let us just go back to our spaceship and laugh at the earthlings.
Kodos: I call shotgun!

End of SpongeBob SquarePants's Pineapple of Horror

But wait, don't die yet, folks! Stay tuned for: SpongeBob SquarePants's Outtakes of Horror!

[sup]1[/sup]Orange cupcakes are my favorite.

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Don't die, don't die, don't die, don't die, don't die, don't die, don't die,

Back