Spongebob SquarePants: new arrival at Bikini Bottom (fan comic)

The last illustration has been inked!! Still a little work but almost everything is ready! Meanwhile, why do you think Spongebob runs so rough? To find out you will still have little patience! 😝IMG_20230512_202548_100.jpg

i really like how you draw spongebob, looks very season 2-ish

Ok guys, I'm almost there!! Meanwhile, this is the cover of my comic! Unfortunately, I'm terrible with graphics programs, so I'm aware of the low quality! But after all, I like it! What do you think about? colored cover.jpg😊

These drawings look amazing, I'm really enjoying this so far!

Slightly improved cover! The comic is finally finished and I'll post it tomorrow...are you ready? 😄FB_IMG_1684260310074.jpg

i read it and holy crap this is actually really well made, the way you draw the characters is incredible, the writing was great

i like everything about the story

i read it and holy crap this is actually really well made, the way you draw the characters is incredible, the writing was great

i like everything about the story
Thank you!!! I had a lot of fun making it and can't wait to continue! I have so many episodes in mind! 😁😁

I thought about this sketch and I wanted to draw it (and, I don't know why, even color it!). I really think I'll use it in tge second chapter! :sblaugh:
sketch 1.jpgsketch 2.jpg

Back