Spongebob SquarePants: new arrival at Bikini Bottom (fan comic)

Serena81p

Imitation Krab
In the end I returned to my first passion, drawing! Seeing a character you have in mind take shape on paper is an indescribable feeling! 🥰 I present to you the character that will support Spongebob & co. in my fan-comic: Maleeka!!
Maleeka looks like a human but she's not…or rather, she's not completely. She was created in laboratory by combining human DNA with mermaid DNA. She has no fish tail but she can live underwater thanks to the small gills located on her neck (3 on each side). She can breathe easily even on dry land. She grew up in captivity having contact only with doctors who subjected her daily to various tests and examinations. This made her extremely naïve to the outside world. Despite this, she finds a way to escape taking advantage of an inattention and takes refuge in the sea. Wandering, she comes to Bikini Bottom and the first creature she meets (indeed, with whom she collides) is Sandy. 😊
I hope I have intrigued you and I would like to know what you think.😊

I can't insert images. Can anyone help me?😔😔😔

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
I can't insert images. Can anyone help me?😔😔😔
When you type a post, there's a button that says "Attach files". If you click on that, it should bring up all your files and allow you to choose the ones you want to use.

1683490796981.png

Serena81p

Imitation Krab
When you type a post, there's a button that says "Attach files". If you click on that, it should bring up all your files and allow you to choose the ones you want to use.

View attachment 18365
yes, I've done it more than once. Upload the image but then when I post the message the image is not there. Maybe I have to try to do it from the PC and not from the phone.🤷

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
yes, I've done it more than once. Upload the image but then when I post the message the image is not there. Maybe I have to try to do it from the PC and not from the phone.🤷
Yeah that might help. Sometimes you have to go over the image on the post and hit 'insert'.

Myles Sparklighter

Coming in a mess, going out in style
Well, consider me interested in seeing where this plot goes. The art itself is also looking great!

PS: Try using Lensdump to post and link images in the future. SBM's in-house image hosting seems to enjoy tripping folks up lol

Serena81p

Imitation Krab
Well, consider me interested in seeing where this plot goes. The art itself is also looking great!

PS: Try using Lensdump to post and link images in the future. SBM's in-house image hosting seems to enjoy tripping folks up lol
thank you for your suggestion! I'm finishing the last few pages. Then I'll have to ink, scan and fix the cartoons but I can't wait to show you the result! 😁😁

Serena81p

Imitation Krab
Can anyone tell me what character this is? I'll need it for the comic ☺️IMG_20230511_081330.jpg

Back