SpongeBob renewed for Season 13

Dora the Explorer fan 1

Imitation Krab
Nickeloden will never learn they will continue to be greedy and they will never stop shoving stupid SpongeBob Down our throats I hope the 3rd movie fails with under 30 Million at the box office so it can be cancelled and Nickelodeon can finally put Spongebob to rest because Spongebob is crap now and all the new episodes are unwatchable except Big Birthday Blowout. Spongebob should of just ended in 2004 like it was suppose to or if not then at least by 2007 Spongebob us just absolute garbage now.

Dora the Explorer fan 1

Imitation Krab
Well to be fair it's the 20th anniversary so of course Nick is going to push SpongeBob

Just wait until the anniversary is over next year

I'm sure the Sponge-spamming will lessen or even stop altogether!
Anniversary was 3 months ago and this week Nickeloden is airing more SpongeBobs than ever Spongebob is airing more than 100 times this week they will never learn. All they care about is money. That’s why we have Garbage shows like Paw Patrol, Ryan’s Play date, Modern Spongebob and many more.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
Anniversary was 3 months ago and this week Nickeloden is airing more SpongeBobs than ever Spongebob is airing more than 100 times this week they will never learn. All they care about is money. That’s why we have Garbage shows like Paw Patrol, Ryan’s Play date, Modern Spongebob and many more.

I still believe all of this is Nickelodeon intentionally sabotaging SpongeBob SquarePants, which would explain why they're airing it 100 times AND commissioned Kamp Koral despite going against Stephen Hillenburg's wishes!

It is true that the anniversary was 3 months ago BUT this is a year-long event as proven by the name "Best Year Ever"

All we can hope for is Nick miraculously finds a successor in 2020 and I want the 3rd movie/Kamp Koral to fail also since they sound like hot garbage

Last edited:

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
Nickeloden will never learn they will continue to be greedy and they will never stop shoving stupid SpongeBob Down our throats I hope the 3rd movie fails with under 30 Million at the box office so it can be cancelled and Nickelodeon can finally put Spongebob to rest because Spongebob is crap now and all the new episodes are unwatchable except Big Birthday Blowout. Spongebob should of just ended in 2004 like it was suppose to or if not then at least by 2007 Spongebob us just absolute garbage now.

I agree 100%

It should have ended after Sponge out of Water

What we NEED to do is not watch the 3rd movie in the theaters & not watch any more episodes

Do you have a Nielsen box that measures viewer statistics?

I don't but if you do, that is the absolute best way to cause damage to the ratings!

Dora the Explorer fan 1

Imitation Krab
I agree 100%

It should have ended after Sponge out of Water

What we NEED to do is not watch the 3rd movie in the theaters & not watch any more episodes

Do you have a Nielsen box that measures viewer statistics?

I don't but if you do, that is the absolute best way to cause damage to the ratings!
No and how do people even find out how many viewers turn in for new episodes of shows?

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I can't believe it's taken me this long to see the news. I'm kinda indifferent about it. I haven't been able to catch much of the new episodes anyway. Logically, the show really should end, but the sentimental part of me never wants it to end haha. If they can keep putting out good quality episodes, then I suppose it's okay. Though I really don't like the show continuing after Stephen Hillenburg's death.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
SpongeBob SquarePants really does need to end soon IMHO

The problem is, Nick uses it as a means of survival which is why they won't get rid of it

I also think this show should NOT continue without Stephen Hillenburg because Nickelodeon will just ruin it!

It's sad but I feel ever since Hillenburg died, I am wanting to distance myself from SpongeBob since it's not fun to me anymore

Steve Hillenburg imbued the series with the underwater marine biology stuff that made SBSP stand out against other kids' cartoons

Last edited:

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
I still believe all of this is Nickelodeon intentionally sabotaging SpongeBob SquarePants, which would explain why they're airing it 100 times AND commissioned Kamp Koral despite going against Stephen Hillenburg's wishes!

It is true that the anniversary was 3 months ago BUT this is a year-long event as proven by the name "Best Year Ever"

All we can hope for is Nick miraculously finds a successor in 2020 and I want the 3rd movie/Kamp Koral to fail also since they sound like hot garbage
I actually am excited for a 3rd movie. If it fails, people will hate SpongeBob even more. Hopefully it will be a good movie and people won't hate SpongeBob more than they already do... Yeah, some new episodes do suck, but why would you want SpongeBob to CRASH AND BURN in its last days? I'd want a satisfactory series conclusion.
:sbangry:

Back