Season 5 animation

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
In my opinion there really isn't anything specail about season 5's animation, there isn't any off-model,no weird colors,and no thick outlines. But out of all the seasons this season has the 2nd best artwork next to season 9.
SpongeBob_and_Squidward_Looking_At_You.png

Discuss

end

The animation feels reminiscent to Season 3's, much as how Season 4 animation has a little Season 2 in it.

Supmandude

Squog
It was alright, but not great. The pic you posted looks particularly non-expressive and almost just looks like they traced the character models without changing the expressions for the scene.

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
I like it. It's just good, with nothing wrong with it. :) And I also do believe that it looks similar to Season 2 and 3's animation.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
The animation in this season was very good. Most of the time, the characters were on-model, and their facial expressions (minus gross-out) were very appealing. And, I love how the character designs and animation got better in its later episodes. Of course, there's something about some of the later episodes' animations. In some episodes like "Banned in Bikini Bottom", "20,000 Patties Under the Sea", and "The Battle of Bikini Bottom", I noticed that some outlines for some of the characters are thinner than usual. This also happened in some season 6 and 7 episodes, but it isn't bad at all. Overall, I rate this season's animation a 9/10.

Back