fskw822

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Actually I think a new thread would be better for this.

fskw822

Bomb-Selling Pirate
lets actually organize the thread with a list of unmade (including horribley made blanks to remake for more accurate versions) episode title cards, and instead of taking more requests (cuz this basically became a thread where SpongeBobXDFan is basically asking for everything and that wasnt the intention of the thread originally) we should do backgrounds in order of the season :3
I made a new thread for this, this thread is too big and it's essentially reached it's peak.

SpongebobXDFan

Floating Shopping List
A couple i made in photoshop.

S09_E05_B-_Squid-_Defense-_Titlecard.png

Yeti_Krabs.png

Milkshake.png

Safe_Deposit_Krabs.png

Married_To_Money.png
Where Is It

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Yeah, I made this. Larry's Gym (no weight). Also sorry, the only way I could get this to work was a google doc.

Statrick Par

Baby Clam
The Stormy weather title card background is what I want.
also, I want to vector edition on the senior discount background.
If not, do Food PBFFT! Truck Instend.
Title card of the day:

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff

Mr. Eugene H. Krabs

The Krusty Krab's Manager/Boss
There are some ways to get the Escape from Beneath Glove World blank title card easily, you might need to use The Getaway Blank Title Card or Squid's on a Bus Blank Title Card, then make it grayscale, try to make the tint green and then... BOOM! You get that blank very easily. I tried to do Mind The Gap in two languages as well.German_Mind_The_Gap_Blank_Progress.png
MTG_Unfinished_English_Blank.pngIn fact, some blanks can be very difficult, for example: Something Narwhal This Way Comes or Plane to Sea.

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
There are some ways to get the Escape from Beneath Glove World blank title card easily, you might need to use The Getaway Blank Title Card or Squid's on a Bus Blank Title Card, then make it grayscale, try to make the tint green and then... BOOM! You get that blank very easily. I tried to do Mind The Gap in two languages as well.View attachment 16278
View attachment 16277In fact, some blanks can be very difficult, for example: Something Narwhal This Way Comes or Plane to Sea.
Then when you get round to those you'd better remember to take breaks inbetween.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
i have no idea what this thread is about, but good luck on whatever you're doing to the backgrounds

Mr. Eugene H. Krabs

Giving it a good go on blanking EFBGW! Hope it gets complete! I used Italian, Hebrew and German to help me.
(BTW, Paint 3D is like Photoshop, but if you wanna blank title cards on Paint 3D, you can try and do it :) Trust me.)
1663416775077.png

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
Giving it a good go on blanking EFBGW! Hope it gets complete! I used Italian, Hebrew and German to help me.
(BTW, Paint 3D is like Photoshop, but if you wanna blank title cards on Paint 3D, you can try and do it :) Trust me.)
View attachment 16290
The progress is looking great so far! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Mr. Eugene H. Krabs

Also, Sea-Man Sponge Haters Club Italian title card altering progress is ready to almost finish production!
I also used Paint 3D to make my own font for the following letters: D and I. How do they look?
I'll try to add "spugne" if I can! Btw I have altered so many Italian title cards.
Also, Spugne needs the cutouts of the following letters: S, P, U, G, N and E.

View attachment 1663430064037.png
Also, here's a cutout of the letters: S and P!
1663430287211.png

Last edited:

Mr. Eugene H. Krabs

Sorry for double replying, I finally altered the SMSHC Italian title card text! How's it look?
( I'm sorry, I know the word "spugne" is kinda misplaced a little bit so I can fix that another day, hopefully! :D )
New_SMSHC_Italian_Title_Card.png

Back