New poster

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Yup ... CG again. In fact, I really don't think we'll be getting a 2D poster at all. But I like this poster a lot more than the teaser one. :)

spongebobposternov.jpg

Supmandude

Squog
Is Sandy going to be that small compared to them? Weren't they riding on her in the trailer, though?

Anyway, it looks pretty cool. I hope they have a whole bunch of posters like they did with the first. ("Big adventure", "big action", "big romance", ect.) If they do anything like that, at least one of them is bound to be 2D, but none of those would be the type outside the movie theaters, I don't think.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Supmandude said:
Is Sandy going to be that small compared to them? Weren't they riding on her in the trailer, though?
I don't think she's small, it's the perspective. She's the same size as Squidward in this poster and we know that Squidward is big in the movie.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
BeanoMaster said:
Mr Krabs would probably get electrocuted.
They've had all kinds of robots under the sea that have worked just fine. Also, I'm sure they could write something in the magic book that would make it so that electrocution isn't an issue.

Now, the real problem with this poster is that if they're surfing towards us SpongeBob's bubbles should be forming in the other direction. :notetoself:

The Drifter

Some person.
DadMom AngryPants said:
They've had all kinds of robots under the sea that have worked just fine. Also, I'm sure they could write something in the magic book that would make it so that electrocution isn't an issue.

Now, the real problem with this poster is that if they're surfing towards us SpongeBob's bubbles should be forming in the other direction. :notetoself:
They're surfing backwards.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Supmandude said:
Oh, okay. I misinterpreted it the first time and thought she was on Pat's back.
Aren't they all standing on Patrick? It looks to me like they're using him as a surf board (sans Krabs, who's flying).

On a side note: Squidward's missing two legs? Or am I just seeing it wrong? 'Cause this and the second trailor, he looks like he only has two legs (I don't even see 'lines' like they did with the Handsome Squidward to imply four legs).

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Squidina said:
Aren't they all standing on Patrick? It looks to me like they're using him as a surf board (sans Krabs, who's flying).

On a side note: Squidward's missing two legs? Or am I just seeing it wrong? 'Cause this and the second trailor, he looks like he only has two legs (I don't even see 'lines' like they did with the Handsome Squidward to imply four legs).
You're seeing it right, Sour Note only has two legs. He also has ... hands. :patrickomg:

Squidina

Tintenfisch
DadMom AngryPants said:
You're seeing it right, Sour Note only has two legs. He also has ... hands. :patrickomg:
Oh.. I need to watch the trailor again.. I'm... astounded.. And, you're right about the hands... I don't know what to say.. o.O

(I LOVE his superhero name, BTW! Sour Note, it's just so perfect!)

Cha

I love SBM
Now Mr. Krabs can clean his garage because "everyone knows it's easier to clean a garage when you can fly". :D Also if the cast says they didn't base robot Mr. Krabs on Krab-Borg, Imitation Krabs, Spy Buddies/New Leaf (briefly shown Robo-Krabs) I'll be a bit disappointed. :sad:

Purdy

::dolphin noise::
Seeing everything we know so far...this movie could either be the second coming of Jesus for people like us, or Sonic 06 for everyone.

Back