New poster

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
9,319
Likes
12,712
Location
UK
Yup ... CG again. In fact, I really don't think we'll be getting a 2D poster at all. But I like this poster a lot more than the teaser one. :)

spongebobposternov.jpg
 

Supmandude

Heart on Stick
Joined
Aug 7, 2010
Messages
4,472
Likes
3,707
Is Sandy going to be that small compared to them? Weren't they riding on her in the trailer, though?

Anyway, it looks pretty cool. I hope they have a whole bunch of posters like they did with the first. ("Big adventure", "big action", "big romance", ect.) If they do anything like that, at least one of them is bound to be 2D, but none of those would be the type outside the movie theaters, I don't think.
 

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
9,319
Likes
12,712
Location
UK
Supmandude said:
Is Sandy going to be that small compared to them? Weren't they riding on her in the trailer, though?
I don't think she's small, it's the perspective. She's the same size as Squidward in this poster and we know that Squidward is big in the movie.
 

Supmandude

Heart on Stick
Joined
Aug 7, 2010
Messages
4,472
Likes
3,707
I don't think she's small, it's the perspective. She's the same size as Squidward in this poster and we know that Squidward is big in the movie.

Oh, okay. I misinterpreted it the first time and thought she was on Pat's back.
 

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
9,319
Likes
12,712
Location
UK
BeanoMaster said:
Mr Krabs would probably get electrocuted.
They've had all kinds of robots under the sea that have worked just fine. Also, I'm sure they could write something in the magic book that would make it so that electrocution isn't an issue.

Now, the real problem with this poster is that if they're surfing towards us SpongeBob's bubbles should be forming in the other direction. :notetoself:
 

The Drifter

Some person.
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
6,733
Likes
5,625
Location
Magic Town
DadMom AngryPants said:
They've had all kinds of robots under the sea that have worked just fine. Also, I'm sure they could write something in the magic book that would make it so that electrocution isn't an issue.

Now, the real problem with this poster is that if they're surfing towards us SpongeBob's bubbles should be forming in the other direction. :notetoself:
They're surfing backwards.
 

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Joined
Dec 22, 2013
Messages
2,221
Likes
1,045
Location
Germany
Supmandude said:
Oh, okay. I misinterpreted it the first time and thought she was on Pat's back.
Aren't they all standing on Patrick? It looks to me like they're using him as a surf board (sans Krabs, who's flying).

On a side note: Squidward's missing two legs? Or am I just seeing it wrong? 'Cause this and the second trailor, he looks like he only has two legs (I don't even see 'lines' like they did with the Handsome Squidward to imply four legs).
 

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
9,319
Likes
12,712
Location
UK
Squidina said:
Aren't they all standing on Patrick? It looks to me like they're using him as a surf board (sans Krabs, who's flying).


On a side note: Squidward's missing two legs? Or am I just seeing it wrong? 'Cause this and the second trailor, he looks like he only has two legs (I don't even see 'lines' like they did with the Handsome Squidward to imply four legs).
You're seeing it right, Sour Note only has two legs. He also has ... hands. :patrickomg:
 

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Joined
Dec 22, 2013
Messages
2,221
Likes
1,045
Location
Germany
DadMom AngryPants said:
You're seeing it right, Sour Note only has two legs. He also has ... hands. :patrickomg:
Oh.. I need to watch the trailor again.. I'm... astounded.. And, you're right about the hands... I don't know what to say.. o.O

(I LOVE his superhero name, BTW! Sour Note, it's just so perfect!)
 

Cha

I love SBM
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
6,642
Likes
10,261
Location
,
Now Mr. Krabs can clean his garage because "everyone knows it's easier to clean a garage when you can fly". :D Also if the cast says they didn't base robot Mr. Krabs on Krab-Borg, Imitation Krabs, Spy Buddies/New Leaf (briefly shown Robo-Krabs) I'll be a bit disappointed. :sad:
 

Purdy

::dolphin noise::
Joined
Dec 18, 2012
Messages
779
Likes
510
Location
Some Place
Seeing everything we know so far...this movie could either be the second coming of Jesus for people like us, or Sonic 06 for everyone.
 
Top