My First Spongebob Review on Youtube

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Made a video with a real unpopular opinion, feel free to check it out and let me know your thoughts!

Great video as usual!
I am glad to see you like this episode now. I agree with you. Patchy's segmants here are pretty good and the song is really good.
Not one of the best episodes for me but absolutely not one of the worst.

Reactions: Awe

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Great video as usual!
I am glad to see you like this episode now. I agree with you. Patchy's segmants here are pretty good and the song is really good.
Not one of the best episodes for me but absolutely not one of the worst.
Thank you! Its cool you agree, I thought it would be a very controversial opinion since people ::dolphin noise:: on this episode all the time.

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Made a video on one of the most underrated episodes of the show! Feel free to check it out and let me know your thoughts!

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Got an avatar and background music starting with my new video! Check it out and let me know what you think!

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Great video! I like the avatar and background music
The Getaway is one of my favorite modern episodes.

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Uploaded my take on Ugh! Let me know what you think!

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Great review as usual!
I like Ugh very much. I am not sure why but this is probably my favorite special from S3. But I need a rewatch for them all so maybe it will change, but for now that's the case. It is not one of the best S3 episodes but still a good one.

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Great review as usual!
I like Ugh very much. I am not sure why but this is probably my favorite special from S3. But I need a rewatch for them all so maybe it will change, but for now that's the case. It is not one of the best S3 episodes but still a good one.
Thank you!
I feel like I definitely have a soft spot for it, especially in the second half of season 3 it’s a nice change of pace.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I rewatched all the 3 specials of S3. I guess The Sponge Who could Fly is my favorite for now among them. Then Ugh and then Party Pooper Pants. They all are good.

Awe

Floating Shopping List
I rewatched all the 3 specials of S3. I guess The Sponge Who could Fly is my favorite for now among them. Then Ugh and then Party Pooper Pants. They all are good.
I’d rank them in the opposite order lol, but yeah I’d say they are all good except The Sponge Who Could Fly

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I’d rank them in the opposite order lol, but yeah I’d say they are all good except The Sponge Who Could Fly
I guess it is a very controversional topic among the Spongebob community XD
But yeah, they all are good and even underrated for me.

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Just uploaded a video with my thoughts on the newer seasons!

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
A long video!:sbdance:

I used to think that modern spongebob is bad too but nowadays I think it is more like fine than bad. I still like seasons 4-9 more than 10-13 but I still do not hate seasons 10-13. I also don't like the exaggeration and facial expresses but the plots are nice and it is very creative and the animation is really good so I give it some points.

Awe

Floating Shopping List
A long video!:sbdance:

I used to think that modern spongebob is bad too but nowadays I think it is more like fine than bad. I still like seasons 4-9 more than 10-13 but I still do not hate seasons 10-13. I also don't like the exaggeration and facial expresses but the plots are nice and it is very creative and the animation is really good so I give it some points.
I agree about the plots and creativity. If there’s anything modern spongebob has going for it, the plots are often really fresh and interesting. I personally just don’t like the show at all right know but I can see why people might think it’s good. Also I think season 10 is okay.

Awe

Floating Shopping List
New video ranking every Spongebob location based on their ability to put out good episodes!

Awe

Floating Shopping List
It's blocked.
Damn, yeah I guess I can’t even include a 10 second clip from the show without audio without Viacom claiming it. I will try to try reupload it tomorrow

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Finally got the video past the copyright censors, feel free to check it out and let me know what you think!

Back