My First Spongebob Review on Youtube

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
New video discussing my unpopular opinions on season 4!

Great video and maybe your best video so far!
I agree that season 4 is not as good as seasons 1-3 but I still think that it is a great season and the best post movie seasons.
I like that you compared some episodes from season 4 and pre movie seasons, I have never realized thay are similar.
In terms of comedy I agree this season is less good than pre movie seasons but the episodes are still good and entertaining.
Seasons 1-3 have no bad episode but season 4 has a bad episode named All That Glitters for me.

Reactions: Awe

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Great video and maybe your best video so far!
I agree that season 4 is not as good as seasons 1-3 but I still think that it is a great season and the best post movie seasons.
I like that you compared some episodes from season 4 and pre movie seasons, I have never realized thay are similar.
In terms of comedy I agree this season is less good than pre movie seasons but the episodes are still good and entertaining.
Seasons 1-3 have no bad episode but season 4 has a bad episode named All That Glitters for me.
Thank you so much! Yeah its still either the best or second best post movie season for me (Need to finish rewatching season 5). I agree about All That Glitters, although I would still say The Thing is worse.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Thank you so much! Yeah its still either the best or second best post movie season for me (Need to finish rewatching season 5). I agree about All That Glitters, although I would still say The Thing is worse.
I used to hate The Thing but when I rewatched it around 3 years ago I somehow like it. It is one of the worst episodes of s4 of course but I don't hate it anymore but rather like it a bit

Reactions: Awe

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Just ranked every Mermaidman And Barnacleboy episode from worst to best on my channel, check it out and let me know what you think!

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Great video!

I absolutely agree that Mr. Krabs should get his own spin off i hate him but the spin off could actually being pretty action-packed!
Thank you! I totally agree with the action part, Spongebob usually never have any real action and mostly just do comedic fight scenes but switching the tone could make for some real adventure stuff

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Ranked my top 10 Season 4 episodes on youtube

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Made my list for the top 10 worst season 4 episodes

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Reviewed what we got of season 13 so far

Back