• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

If you were say, Rich like Squilliam Fancyson, what would you do?

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Buy a Mercedes Benz, nice house and some nice beaches.

Fred Mercury

Mylegian Rhapsody
I'm actually a 57 year old man
ueLXpYp.jpg

you're old

PinkPearl

insert title here
Growlie said:
If you're rich, you have to go shopping. xD
Well, I'll elaborate then. I'd set aside a chunk of money to take to specific stores...probably to buy books, or room decor, or craft supplies. Every other purchase would be a larger investment, like a pool or a house.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I forgot to add that I would give my parents several million dollars to cover the cost of helping me through life. Also give some to rest of family.

Growlie

Best Boy
I forgot to add that I would give my parents several million dollars to cover the cost of helping me through life. Also give some to rest of family.
Can't say I wouldn't Try to do the same.

However, you do have some kind-hearted people who won't accept your generosity due to being to humble.

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
I'll break it down like this: while I would use for personal gains (too many to list, though they're not ridiculous like yachts), I would also help my parents. They've dealt with a lot of crap in their lives, especially with kids. Kids aren't cheap, ya know. That and basically EVERYTHING ELSE IMAGINABLE!

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
I'd give money to the poor and support my family.

Other than that, i'd buy a new computer and the new consoles.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
illiniguy34 said:
I'll break it down like this: while I would use for personal gains (too many to list, though they're not ridiculous like yachts), I would also help my parents. They've dealt with a lot of crap in their lives, especially with kids. Kids aren't cheap, ya know. That and basically EVERYTHING ELSE IMAGINABLE!
Including buying the Red Sox to get them a World Series? :sbface:

Well you did say "EVERYTHING ELSE IMAGINABLE!" in all caps with an exclamation point so it was a given opportunity on a silver platter. :p

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
Including buying the Red Sox to get them a World Series? :sbface:

Well you did say "EVERYTHING ELSE IMAGINABLE!" in all caps with an exclamation point so it was a given opportunity on a silver platter. :p
True, though change "Red Sox" to "Cubs" since A) don't like the Red Sox and B) Cubs need it more.

Back