I have an AMAZING idea

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob

Holy crap guys...ok so yesterday I was like dreaming about SB ships (dont ask why) and there was a video like idk SpongeBob having a moment with the ships. Like, first up there was Spandy, so SB and Sandy had a spandy moment. Then there was PatBob, SquidBob, and Squandy. So then, Nick or the SB team uploaded a vid so you could see all the moments (my fav was PatBob and Spandy) and in the comment section there was some war going on.
Majority in comment sectiom voted PatBob and Spandy, 3rd was SquidBob.

The point is, I want there to be some kinda place (like inside KCA or the cruises or something) so you could be there.

Each ship has its own room, big enough to fill in alot of people. All of the rooms have a picture of each ship moment and their ship name below. It could have an arch, with some thing that'll be able to count each person that comes in.

Inside, there will be deco based on the ship, and people can submit fanart (appropriate) and enter a contest. Each shipper will be allowed to talk to each other about anything.

For people that cant come, or wont come, can vote online.

People that dont ship anything in SB can choose an option online saying, "I dont ship anything."

imrustyokay

Twitter: @imrustyokay
image.png

Holy crap I almost freaked out when I heard you say that Nick was asking if people liked gay ships such as PatBob.. then I read the its a dream part. :sad:

Maybe on a fansite or something. I would be in the PatBob room the whole time though <3

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob

Maybe it could work as virtual game-like world. Definitely not in real life though.
I guess you're right about it not being real-life. Idk anymore.

Maybe on a fansite or something. I would be in the PatBob room the whole time though <3
Yeah! A fansite could work! I'll most likely be on Spandy/PatBob chatrooms. Those ships are just <3 bae

Back