Favorite main meal?

Bring in the dancing lobsters

• Total voters

hfjs

No, snacks or crossover meals don't count.

I prefer breakfast because there's so many delicious foods it has to offer, and it's at the start of the day (mainly aiming for weekends). Even at the start of a school day, it's pretty relaxing, and that's saying LOTS.

You guys?

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
To me, dinner is and always will be my favorite main meal. It's like the grand finale.

ooooooofy

hello! :)
breakfast coz u got eggs n bacon n potatoes n cereal n sausage n pancakes n waffles n french toast n orange juice n milk n granola bars n poptarts n apples n bananas n muffins n yogurt

:squilliam2: :laughsquid: :garyeat: :sbthumbs: :pattongue: :bandgeek:

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Dinner. My breakfasts tend not to vary much, and I go lunchless on many days because I'm a late-niter. Often I'll have a small third meal around eleven or midnight, but it's always smaller than the seven o'clock meal that I call dinner.

I feel like I"m going to answer this differently in 5 years, but right now it's breakfast. I love waking up to a fun sunrise and eating my PB and J and crap while watching youtube or something with no one else awake, I think it's my favorite part of the day honestly.

I used to HATE breakfast, ironically enough. Dinner used to be my favorite but I'm starting to dislike dinner a little more because I'm not a fan of eating really heavy meals at night yet that's when I normally eat my heavy meals. >.<

Back