• Hey, Guest! We'll be retiring Tapatalk access to the forums on August 15, 2020. You are encouraged to visit the mobile version of the forums on your device's web browser in the future.

Era of Spongebob After Sponge on the Run

Which is YOUR Favorite Era of Spongebob

• Post-Movie Spongebob(Seasons 4-9)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
We have Pre-Movie Spongebob(Seasons 1-3), We have Post-Movie Spongebob(Seasons 4-9), We have Post-sequel(After the Sponge out of water movie); but what are we gonna call the era of Spongebob after the 3rd Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the run, that will most likely begin in Season 13 of the Show and every season until Nickelodeon decides to make a 4th Movie. . . and so forth

What are Your guys' Ideas for what to call the Next Era of Spongebob[We're currently in the Post-sequel era as of the day I Posted this on, 12/25/2019(Merry Christmas Everyone); but that will change the moment Sponge On the Run airs in Theaters]

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
It won't be a new era, because production of the show didn't stop to work on the movie this time.
Every movie had a New Era coming after it; The FIRST Spongebob Movie was followed by a Post-Movie Era of Spongebob; The 2ND Spongebob Movie was Followed by a Post-Sequel Era of Spongebob; ergo; since every movie so far was followed by a New era Of Spongebob; So will this one;

YouDontKnowSponge

Balloon Traveler
How So?! They're both AFTER the First Movie, & Both BEFORE The Sequel!!

I consider that to be the same. . .
This is how I consider the eras
Seasons 1-3 = Classic era
Seasons 4-5 = Bronze era
Seasons 6-9A = ScumBob era
Seasons 9B-12 = Redemption era
Season 13 onward = Spin-off era

Last edited:

MY CHOCOLATE LEG!

Can't See For Free
This is how I consider the eras
Seasons 1-3 = Classic era
Seasons 4-5 = Bronze era
Seasons 6-9A = ScumBob era
Seasons 9B-12 = Redemption era
Season 13 onward = Spin-off era
I think this way of seeing the eras of SpongeBob is the best. Though I'd change the word classic to gold, and make season 4 silver, and season 5 bronze, if I was making my own personal list.

square_cheese

Imitation Krab
I don't think that that the crew and direction of the show will change much after sponge on the run, like it was with 2 previous movies, so I guess it doesn't really needs to be seen as a separate era.

Last edited: