Era of Spongebob After Sponge on the Run

Which is YOUR Favorite Era of Spongebob

• Post-Movie Spongebob(Seasons 4-9)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
We have Pre-Movie Spongebob(Seasons 1-3), We have Post-Movie Spongebob(Seasons 4-9), We have Post-sequel(After the Sponge out of water movie); but what are we gonna call the era of Spongebob after the 3rd Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the run, that will most likely begin in Season 13 of the Show and every season until Nickelodeon decides to make a 4th Movie. . . and so forth

What are Your guys' Ideas for what to call the Next Era of Spongebob[We're currently in the Post-sequel era as of the day I Posted this on, 12/25/2019(Merry Christmas Everyone); but that will change the moment Sponge On the Run airs in Theaters]

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
It won't be a new era, because production of the show didn't stop to work on the movie this time.
Every movie had a New Era coming after it; The FIRST Spongebob Movie was followed by a Post-Movie Era of Spongebob; The 2ND Spongebob Movie was Followed by a Post-Sequel Era of Spongebob; ergo; since every movie so far was followed by a New era Of Spongebob; So will this one;

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
How So?! They're both AFTER the First Movie, & Both BEFORE The Sequel!!

I consider that to be the same. . .

This is how I consider the eras
Seasons 1-3 = Classic era
Seasons 4-5 = Bronze era
Seasons 6-9A = ScumBob era
Seasons 9B-12 = Redemption era
Season 13 onward = Spin-off era

Last edited:

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
This is how I consider the eras
Seasons 1-3 = Classic era
Seasons 4-5 = Bronze era
Seasons 6-9A = ScumBob era
Seasons 9B-12 = Redemption era
Season 13 onward = Spin-off era
I think this way of seeing the eras of SpongeBob is the best. Though I'd change the word classic to gold, and make season 4 silver, and season 5 bronze, if I was making my own personal list.

SQUIGOR

sponge on the run is not bad y'all are just mean
I don't think that that the crew and direction of the show will change much after sponge on the run, like it was with 2 previous movies, so I guess it doesn't really needs to be seen as a separate era.

Last edited:
Back