Dandy Sandy/Web Surfer/Quack

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Kelp Monster's Wrath!

The Kelp Monster burst out of the cave. It was a giant wad of kelp with big Squidward-like eyes and a giant human-shaped nose. He had tentacles for feet.

Stevie: (whispering to Marissa) Stand perfectly still. It can't see you if you're standing still.
Marissa: (loudly) Okay!
Stevie: D'oh!

The Kelp Monster turned to Stevie and Marissa.

Kelp Monster: Those who wake me up shall feel my wrath!!!!

He started to zap them with kelp rays from its tentacles. They started running away.

Marissa: Hey, what happens if the ways hit you?

A forest ranger was walking nearby. One of the kelp rays zapped him, transforming him into a mini-Kelp Monster.

Stevie: AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! IT'S TURNS YOU INTO A KELP MONSTER!!!!!!!
Marissa: I don't wanna be a Kepp Monsteh! WUUUUNNN!!!!!
*Are you ready for more yelling?!*
Kelp Ranger: WRRRAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Kelp Monster: SIC 'EM, BOY!!!!!

The Kelp Ranger roared and started to chase Stevie and Marissa.

Stevie: (pulls out a frying pan) Stay back! I got a frying pan, and I know how to use it...I think.
Kelp Ranger: ROOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stevie bonked the Kelp Ranger, knocking him unconcious and turning him back into the wounded forest ranger.

Stevie: (checking his wrist) His pulse is normal. He should be fine.
Kelp Monster: (drops down) But you won't be!

Stevie catapulted the Kelp Monster with a tree. He crashed into the river and turned back into....Squidward. O_o

Squidward: (wakes up) Ow, what hit me? (faints again)
Stevie: (phews) Now, let's beat it before the real Kelp Monster comes.

Just as they left, the real Kelp Monster dropped down from the sky.

Kelp Monster: ROOOAAAHHHH!!! OOOOHHHH!!!!! WAAAAAAHHHH!!!! (pause) Hunh?

Next scene: The Kelp Pond!

Stinkoman 20X6

The Kelp Pond!

Stevie flashed a flashlight through the misty Kelp Pond that they had now reached.

Stevie: This is the Kelp Pond?
Marissa: I beweive so.
Stevie: (pulls out a brouchure) The Bass Scout Campers' Pamhlet I found in SpongeBob's dresser said it was a relaxing lake near the campsite that animals froliced in peace. WHY DON'T I SEE ANY FROLICKING?!!?

His light flashed on some rubble. They walked over to it. Stevie dusted off the front sign and read it.

Stevie: (gasp) It's the Bass Scout campsite. It looks like it's been abandoned for years.

He noticed a beaten-up piece of a newspaper article on the camp grounds. He reached under the fence and pulled it out. He dusted it off and read the only readable text on it.

Stevie: "Bass Spout campsite in Kelp Forest closed..."?
Marissa: It's dated "Novembeh 2011".
Stevie: (grabs it) November 2011? Late 2011 is when the Kelp Monster first started appearing in the Kelp Forest! It must have scared everyone away and destroyed the campsite.
Marissa: How do you know dat?

Stevie pointed to a big sign on the gate that read, "Closed due to Kelp Monster attacks."

Marissa: Oh.
Stevie: Something tells me the Kelp Monster must've scared away everyone at the pond too.
Marissa: (gasp) It's all comin' back to me now.

FLASHBACK
We see Marisa swimming happily with her mother...and as well as her two brothers and three sisters.

Marissa narrator: I was swimmin' in da pond wiff my famiwy when suddenwy...

The Kelp Monster splashed into the pond and started devouring animals one-by-one. The animals all started to run away.

Marissa: It was too wate foh my bwoddehs and sistehs.

The Kelp Monster gathered the five helpless duckligns and dumped them into its mouth. It then created a big wave, knocking Marissa out cold.

Marissa: Da wast ting I saw was Jason, Aawon, Heidi, Mawy, and Jessie disappeawing down into the Kepp Monsteh's stomach wight befowe da Kepp Monsteh stahted destwoying the campsite.

Marissa later awoke at the edge of Kelp Forest.

Marissa: I woke up at da outskoots of the fowwest, neawwy miohes away fwom the town.
END FLASHBACK

Stevie: OK, whoa, whoa, whoa! Are you seriously telling me you've been seperated from your mom for over SEVEN YEARS?!!?
Marissa: Fwaid so.
Stevie: What did you ever do for food?!
Marissa: (points to the road leading back Bikini Bottom) Gahbage cans.
Stevie: That's awful. No wonder you're so thin and smelly.
Marissa: (sniffles and sheds a tear) I want my mommy so bad.
Deep voice: ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stevie: Uh oh.

Next scene: Motherly Duel!

Stinkoman 20X6

If you didn't like all that yelling from the pevious Kelp Monster scene, you're really not gonna like this scene. :)

Motherly Duel!

The real Kelp Monster burst out from the trees. The differences between the Kelp Monster Squidward was that this one had big lion-like eyes, it actually had arms, big green skinny arms, as well as legs underneath its tentacles, and it had razor-sharp teeth. Also, it was way bigger, and it supposedly couldn't talk.

Kelp Monster: ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stevie and Marissa: IT'S THE REAL KELP MONSTEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelp Monster: WRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marissa: (ducks [get it? Ducks?] behind Stevie) HIDE ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Stevie: (crouches behidn Marissa) No, HIDE ME!!!!!!!!
Marissa: How can I hide you? Yuh so ginohmous and biggeh tin me!
Stevie: Uhhh....hide in the campsite!

But before they reached it, the Kelp Monster used his tentacle to smash what was left of the campsite to pieces.

Stevie: Okay...hide in the pond!

They dove into the pond but the Kelp Monster pulled down a tree branch and used it as a straw to suck the pond nearly.

Stevie: Okay...dig under the ground!

But the Kelp Monster grabbed them with its arms and started to carry them closer and closer to its opening mouth.

Marissa: Dis is bad.
Stevie: This is really bad.
Female voice: YOU PUT THEM DOWN THIS INSTANT!!!!!
Kelp Monster: Hnnn?
Stevie: Who-
Marissa: I know dat voice...

A fluffy beige duck with a brown bill and feet splashed out of the shallow pond.

Marissa: M-m-mom?!
Mom: (gasp) Marissa?!

Then her wild side emerged. We go to a closeup of her eye and see the image of a live-action tiger roaring.

Mom: (starts doing karate poseas) Hiya! Ooh-hwua! Hee! Hee! Hooh!!!
Stevie: (to Marissa) You didn't tell me your mom knew kay-rah-tae.
Marissa: She didn't know it when I was sepewated fwom heh.

Marissa's mom then did a big leap onto the Kelp Monster's nose.

Mom: You put down my baby girl this instant!
Kelp Monster: (spoke like the judge guy from Billy and Mandy) Uh, okay, Nora.

He set them both down on the ground.

Nora: Shame on you, Hilbert. Terrorizing people as if they were rats in your kitchen.
Stevie: Wait a minute, the Kelp Monster can talk?!
Marissa: Da Kelp Monsteh knows my mom?!
"Hilbert": Know her? We're old friends from the olden days.
Marissa: How did my mom become fwiends wit a Kelp Monsteh?
Hilbert: Well, looks like the jib is up.

He snapped his fingers and slowly morphed back into a bald orange man with a worn out and slightly tattered Bass Scout uniform.

Stevie: (checks pamphlet and gasp) I know who you are now! You're Hilbert M. Huffman, the last Scoutmaster of the Bass Scouts before the campsite was destroyed!
Mairssa: Okay, now I'm confused.
Hilbert: (sigh) Let me explain.

FLASHBACK
Hilbert narrator: You see, I wasn't too happy as the scoutmaster of Bass Scouts. They always kept me up with their silly games and such. So I was fed up with it. In Kelp Cave, there are these mysterious power crystals that can actually grant you any one wish you want.
Stevie narrator: (gulp) Any one wish?
Hilbert narrator: Yup. So I took the very last ones...
Stevie narrator: Darn.
Hilbert narrator: And with them, I gained the ability to turn into the Kelp Monster and terrorize the Bass Scouts. I then scared away everyone at the pond...
END FLASHBACK

Marissa: (interrupts flashback) ...and caused me to get sepewated fwom my mom!

Nora immediately came over and hugged Marissa.

Nora: Oh, Marissa. I thought you were dead! Seven years! You're a lot thiner then I remember though, and...smellier.
Marissa: (sigh) Gawabage cans. But Stevie heeh helped me find my way heeh!
Nora: Oh, thank you, Stevie. You're a good kid, you know that?
Stevie: (blushing) Aw, shucks.
Hilbert: Hey, what about me?!
Nora: (sigh) Okay, Hilby. I'll work you a deal. If you promise to stop terrorizing the Kelp Forest, rebuild the Bass Scout camp and be Scoutmaster again, I'll recruit quiet kids that won't keep you awake.
Hilbert: (shakes Nora's wing) It's a deal.
Stevie: Ah, alls well that ends well.

Just then, an anvil fell on him out of nowhere.

Stevie: Ow, I'm Warner Bros.!

End of Dandy Sandy/Web Surfer/Quack

Stay tuned for: An exclusive alternate ending!

Stinkoman 20X6

Quack: Alternate Ending

Stevie: OK, whoa, whoa, whoa! Are you seriously telling me you've been seperated from your mom for over SEVEN YEARS?!!?
Stevie: But...most pond ducks in Kelp Forest usually have a six-year lifespan.
Marissa: Weally?

Stevie noded.

Marissa: Oh. Uh oh.

She quickly aged into an adult duck and then died and turned into a chicken dinner. Stevie picked it up as his stomach started rumbling.

Stevie: Hm, I didn't really lunch today. *pause* Eh, what the heck?

He ate the chicken dinner in one bite.

Steve: (after swallowing it) Mm, needs salt.

Then all of a sudden, the Kelp Monster grabbed him with one of his tentacles and swallowed him whole.

Kelp Monster: Mm, needs salt.

Then, something bit his tentacle and suddenly sucked him down. We look down to see it was Ash's Pikachu, who swallowed the Kelp Monster whole.

Ash's Pikachu: Pika pika. {Mm. Needs salt.}

Next:
1undermyrockkn2.png

Attachments

• _1__Under_My_Rock.bmp
    20.6 KB · Views: 4

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Quack: Alternate Ending

Stevie: But...most pond ducks in Kelp Forest usually have a six-year lifespan.
Marissa: Weally?

Stevie noded.

Marissa: Oh. Uh oh.

She quickly aged into an adult duck and then died and turned into a chicken dinner. Stevie picked it up as his stomach started rumbling.

Stevie: Hm, I didn't really lunch today. *pause* Eh, what the heck?

He ate the chicken dinner in one bite.

Steve: (after swallowing it) Mm, needs salt.

Then all of a sudden, the Kelp Monster grabbed him with one of his tentacles and swallowed him whole.

Kelp Monster: Mm, needs salt.

Then, something bit his tentacle and suddenly sucked him down. We look down to see it was Ash's Pikachu, who swallowed the Kelp Monster whole.

Ash's Pikachu: Pika pika. {Mm. Needs salt.}
That was very random, but hilarious.

Back