74a. Bummer Vacation

hfjs

...
Joined
May 25, 2013
Messages
10,281
Likes
5,621
First time I saw this, the scene in Patrick's rock gave nightmares. I'm not kidding.
 

hfjs

...
Joined
May 25, 2013
Messages
10,281
Likes
5,621
Yeah, that scene. What scares me is Spongebob's laughing.


Spongebob : Ahahahahahhahaahahah(walking towards the camera and the scene cuts to the Krusty Krab).

Maybe it's the facial expressions, but whatever.
 

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
Joined
Apr 21, 2013
Messages
913
Likes
207
Location
In the Kitty Kingdom
This episode is pretty good it had lots of humor especially SB at Patrick's house lol Nicely written and a great plot! 9/10
 

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
2,884
Likes
2,910
Location
Canada
I thought this one was kind of dumb. I know SpongeBob loves his job, but come on. He has other hobbies. @_@
 
Joined
Aug 24, 2013
Messages
11,257
Likes
9,246
Location
Hell
It's underrated and I think this episode is one of the best episodes of this season. I actually didn't like the idea of Mr. Krabs forcing SpongeBob to take a vacation but SpongeBob not wanting to take a vacation and wanting to work at Krusty Krusty Krab but the execution in this episode was very good This episode is very hilarious in my opinion. Also I agree with HarryPotterLives about SpongeBob's other hobbies. SpongeBob was creepy but funny in this episode. My favortie part is the part when SpongeBob said "I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU, PATRICK" to Patrick and that part is also one of my favorite post-movie episode moments. SpongeBob playing with the Krusty Krabs Playset and Patrick watching nothing on TV were also funny too. I rate this episode 10/10
 

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Joined
Aug 8, 2013
Messages
3,179
Likes
1,957
This one's pretty good.


TheOpenPresentManiac said:
"I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU PATRICK."
For some reason I found that scene hilarious.
What if Patrick said "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TOO, SPONGEBOB"?
 
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
100
Likes
68
Location
Rock Bottom
the ive been waiting for you patrick seems.....legit............ hold on...
Casey Alexander: huh?
Me: he thinks he can make spongebob look like trash i don't think so
Casey: you okay?
Me: IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU CASEY!
Casey: AAH
Me: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

.....too dark? :P


Milkmaidman said:
First time I saw this, the scene in Patrick's rock gave nightmares. I'm not kidding.
still less creepier than squids visit
 

Kerdem

Banished
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
532
Likes
156
Location
Turkey
Except For ''I've Waiting For You Patrick'' Its A Great Episode

10/10
 
Joined
Mar 22, 2014
Messages
175
Likes
153
Location
United States
This is one episode that I don't understand why more fans don't HATE. This episode is so horrendously bad, that I've dubbed it the third worst episode of season 4. Now, you ask, "Why Entriol, why do you hate this episode so much?" Well, I'll tell you. So, my first and main problem with this episode is the tremendous amount of filler. As in, throughout the entire episode, almost nothing of substance happens. Most of the episode is just Spongebob trying to get into the Krusty Krab, and it gets really old, really quick. It honestly took several sittings for me to finish this episode. My second complaint is why Mr. Krabs chose PATRICK, OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN BIKINI BOTTOM. Yes, I understand that it was free work, but why Patrick? At least try to find someone competent enough to not put the patties they're cooking on their body before placing them on the grill. Speaking of Patrick, he was ridiculously out-of-character in this episode. His stupidity was flanderized to the full extent, in an attempt to make the episode funny. SPEAKING OF WHICH, this episode seriously lacks in any humor. The funniest joke in this episode was the cloud that spelled out "Low Salt Ketchup", and that really only made me chuckle. But yeah, this episode was pretty much a trainwreck. 95% of the time it's just Spongebob trying to get back into the Krusty Krab, and the other 5% of the time we're treated to Patrick's stupidity. My final ranking is 0.5/10.

EDIT: Alright, so I made this post at like 2:00 AM, and I was pretty much angry and exhausted at the time. Yeah... it's not really as bad as I lead it on to be, but nevertheless it really wasn't that good of an episode. Definitely not bad enough to be in my top 5 least favorite of the season, though.
 

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Messages
1,337
Likes
786
Location
Ohio
SpongeBob's voice seems really deeper in this episode.
 
Top