72a. All That Glitters

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
ElectricPikachu said:
This is the worst Season 4 episode. Too much crying and Le Spatula was so stupid. SpongeBob being naked is pointless. Monster Krabby Patty isn't in the Galley Grub menu. That guy who ordered it, had a pointless character. I don't get why Patrick appeared as a cameo and cried for no reason. It's kind of pointless. One of my least favorite episodes. 1.5/10.
Oh yeah. That also irritated me how Mr. Krabs didn't bother to tell SpongeBob to put his clothes on. He sold everything just for that stupid spatula. Aaaargh!!!!!

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
Popeye Q. Krabs said:
Oh yeah. That also irritated me how Mr. Krabs didn't bother to tell SpongeBob to put his clothes on. He sold everything just for that stupid spatula. Aaaargh!!!!!
It's dumb how Fred took SpongeBob's clothes instead of money to get Le Spatula. I thought since this episode, the show has declined in quality.

Homie

get outer my space!
My most unpopular opinion of all time? I LIKE this one. The plot sucks but I honestly find it enjoyable. My SB guilty pleasure, for sure. 6/10

Hans

Floating Shopping List
this was a good episode,five star rated,to thumbs up way up,100/10.

If you could give a legit reason why, maybe we'd believe you.

Anyway, this is one of my least favorite episodes, heck, it might even be my least favorite. It's definitely the worst Season 4 episode.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I don't even know what to say about this episode. It was very stupid and a HUGE waste of time. It was just SpongeBob crying, overreacting, and being naked for about 6 minutes in the entire episode. And, that I dislike that fancy spatula he got that acted like a jerk. And, what kind of hospital nurses a spatula? That barely made any sense, even for a cartoon. This was one of the worst episodes of season 4, and I recommend everyone to stay FAR away from this stupid time-filler. 0/10

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
I think this episode was what sent some of the show to the garbage to me. That crying at the beginning made me want to rip my skin off and the French Spatula scene was hurtful. And, in my opinion the Monster Krabby Patty scenes were really dumb. Gets a 0/10, which is ironic, compared to its sister episode.

Katniss

totally coral
This episode, like many others have said, is SO annoying. Too much crying SpongeBob, stupid, mean-spirited French stereotype spatula...and the humor was nonexistent. 2/10z

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I hate this episode. This episode always depressed me when I was a kid. It doesn't even feel like a Spongebob episode. 2.5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 4

Episode: All That Glitters

This episode was horrible. The plot was really bland. Spongebob cried too much here to the point it became annoying. It was kinda out of character for Spongebob to care that much about his spatula. The French spatula was really mean spirited. I only liked one or two jokes. 2.5/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
This is just kind of a depressing episode. It has a lot of crying (and annoying crying at that) and seeing Spongebob down due to the fact that his spatula is at the hospital is kind of sad. The thing about this episode though is that this type of plot just doesn't work for Spongebob. Wanna know what does? KKTV, Chocolate with Nuts, Idiot Box, The Camping Episode and even the episodes where Spongebob and Patrick brawl each other like Snowball Effect, The Battle for Bikini Bottom and Sand Castles in the Sand. Plots like these can't tell good jokes either, the jokes in this episode are non existent and the new spatula Spongebob orders is a complete dick. This is one of the worst season 4 had to offer and it's a shame because season 4 didn't have a lot of bad episodes except for Good Neighbors obviously. 1.5/10

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
I do think this episode gets too much hate. But, I do think that this episode has too much crying.

end

Honestly, this one was okay, but overhated. Come on, it's supposed to be bizarre and weird. And about the Le Spatula scene, really? That's what triggers people? Let's put it in perspective: it's a scene where a spatula grows arms and legs and belittles a naked SpongeBob with a goofy French accent.

Back