67b. Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture

hasfarr

your mom

Another pretty good Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode. After finding out that Drippy Brothers studios is making a Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy movie with fill-ins instead of the real ones, SpongeBob, Patrick, and a few others help make the "real" movie, righting the wrong that was done by their...
24gm348.png

Powerstars

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I do love this, it's a bit grotesque, but hey, it's early Season 4, so that's to be expected. I used to have a VHS that was basically the Lost In Time DVD, but it was missing an episode or two. Anyone know if it was a bootleg? This episode wasn't my favorite on there, but it was good, so...

Premise: 9/10
Execution: 7/10

Web Surfer

Banished
One of my favorites from Season 4. Almost felt like an old episode.

8.8/10

I enjoyed the pre-movie feel, and overall I find this episode to be very funny, but even a bit too grotesque for me. For example, I could have done without Spongebob eating worms. Also, Patrick was a little aggravating with the lens cap. Other than that, a decent episode of the show, and pretty good for Season 4 standards.

7|10 Overall

Meh, it was okay but some of the gross out was too much.

But, what do you expect from ACTORS? Bad puns of course

hfjs

Can you say "underrated"?

That's honestly what I think this episode is. Aside from disgusting makeup scene, this was a pretty good episode. A nice plot with funny jokes.

Another great season 4 episode. It was very funny but there were some gross-out humor too. I lowered my score because of that. Also a few parts were boring but It's still a great episode. Sandy was the funniest character in this episode. Many parts made me laugh like the begining, Mermaid Man saying "Vindication is ours! Vindi...how did I get up here?", Mr. Krabs saying Pearl's Krabby Patty is the new star, Squidward being makeup artist, Plankton pretending to be ManRay, the running gag with Sandy using detonator and then blowing up Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, the movie part and the ending. It's not one of my favorite season 4 episodes or my favorite MM&BB episode but It's still worth watching. 8.5/10

SB_DW_Fan said:
Another great season 4 episode. It was very funny but there were some gross-out humor too. I lowered my score because of that. Also a few parts were boring but It's still a great episode. Sandy was the funniest character in this episode. Many parts made me laugh like the begining, Mermaid Man saying "Vindication is ours! Vindi...how did I get up here?", Mr. Krabs saying Pearl's Krabby Patty is the new star, Squidward being makeup artist, Plankton pretending to be ManRay, the running gag with Sandy using detonator and then blowing up Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, the movie part and the ending. It's not one of my favorite season 4 episodes or my favorite MM&BB episode but It's still worth watching. 8.5/10
I watched it again and It was better than I remembered. Now I think It's one of season 4's best episodes, as well as the third best MMBB episode. 10/10

Mantis

killer queen best stand
See Casey, if you use your brain for once, you can make great episodes like this and Sand Castles In The Sand.

Kerdem

Banished
Great Episode A Little Disappointing But Still Great One Of The Best MM And BB Episodes

10/10

Back