57a. Krabby Land

hasfarr

your mom

:spongebob: "You are a winner." *hugs himself*

:spongebob: And, today's the first day of summer!

Well, you're off by one day, SpongeBob.
tongue.gif

Seeing as summer HAS just started, here's the episode discussion for a severely underrated episode - Krabby Land.

:mrkrabs: Yes, Krabby Land! Where a kid can have fun! or not

This episode hasn't gotten much notoriety due to it being paired with one of the most overrated episodes ever - The Camping Episode. But, I love it, and it has a lot of funny moments - one being when "Krabby the Klown" appears.

So, what do you think? Is it a terrible, bad, good, or great episode?

DirtyDan

Giant Clam
This is definitely a GREAT episode! Definitely one of my favorites.

sb.gif
"Gee I wonder what Mr. Krabs has been up to since I saw him last and then went home to do nothing of particular internets until this very moment."

hasfarr

your mom
This is definitely a GREAT episode! Definitely one of my favorites.

sb.gif
"Gee I wonder what Mr. Krabs has been up to since I saw him last and then went home to do nothing of particular interest until this very moment."
How about this?

:mrkrabs: *as Krabby the Klown* Hey, kids! Uh... thank you all for coming! Eat plenty of Krabby Patties! Arg arg arg arg!

*everyone's mouth agape* :O

hasfarr

your mom
:mrkrabs: NO! WAIT! I GOTTA GET SOME OF THAT GREEN STUFF! *truck full of lima beans appears* NO! NOT THAT GREEN STUFF! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I have always thought this was one of Season 3's weaker episodes. While still being very funny, I do not like it as much as some of the other episodes, and honestly, I thought at first it was just a really good Season 4 episode.

8.5|10 Overall

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This is a pretty weak episode for pre-movie. I thought it was season 4 or 5, to be honest. It had some good humor, other was just no :nono:. 5/10

hfjs

This was one of the best episodes of the show hands down. Has amazing replay value, a great plot, and really funny jokes.

Supmandude

Squog
I agree with what some users were saying about it being one of the weaker ones. That's not to say it's bad, just not as classic as the rest.

Jacob

Floating Shopping List
Supmandude said:
I agree with what some users were saying about it being one of the weaker ones. That's not to say it's bad, just not as classic as the rest.
Disagree. Krabby Land was funny, had a great plot, and funny jokes.

It's not one of the best season 3 episodes but It's still funny and excellent. I didn't like Mr. krabs in this episode because he was a jerk to SpongeBob and kids in this episode but at least he got what he deserved at the end. I laughed at many parts in this episode but I think the funniest parts are when SpongeBob hurt himself. 10/10

Entriol

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Not a bad episode, just a lot weaker than the others that season. It had some decent humor, a decent storyline, and was overall just an OK episode. My final ranking is 7/10.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
Yeah, it has some humor and the title card is amazing, I must say...But, l don't really like the parts were SB hurts himself, I just find it sad

Back