56b. I Had An Accident

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

Hmm. Not sure about this episode. Most of it is good, but near the end is plain crazy. Who comes up with this stuff? The expression on the family's faces is what we were all thinking by the end of that episode...

SpongeBob: Listen, I told you I'm never going outside again.
Patrick: Never ever?
SpongeBob: Never ever ever.
Patrick: Never never ever ever for never ever?
SpongeBob: Never ever never never ever ever never.
Patrick: Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever?
SpongeBob and Patrick: Never ever never never ever never ever never never ever ever...

I know of a place where you never get harmed
A magical place with magical charms
Indoors Indoors Indoors

GoodNoodle

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This one is pretty funny. I really like "Indoors" and Patrick's "crazy talk". 8.8/10.
On a more personal note, I'd like to edit my scores for a few episodes:
Treats! 4/10
Model Sponge 7.8/10

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
chip please show patrick the door
love that

For some reason though my friend HATES this episode because when she was little the gorilla scared her and she was forced to watch it to somewhat get over her fear.

But personally I like this episode and I love the ending, unlike my friend.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
This is one of those episodes that could easily pass for post-movie. The whole concept is very post-movie, if that makes sense ... Spongebob breaks his butt. It's not great, but it does have lots of memorable moments and a song that everyone loves: "Indoors, indoors, iiiindooooors!"

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Favorite parts:
* Beginning where Patrick is skiing
* SpongeBob falling off a mountain
* A fish in the iron butt
* All of Squidward's cameos
* Ending

Favorite quotes:
* "Everyone's an idiot expect me." "Well, that's true."
* Don't you have to be stupid?" "Not until 4"
* Never ever part
* Indoor

Score 10/10

This was too funny. I don't remember seeing it when it came out, although I might have, because when I saw it in 2009, I remembered "the iron butt" and that weird gorilla cameo. The ending was so weird, but it was funny. I don't mind when an episode has a weird ending, it just has to make me laugh, and that's what this episode did. I did not think this was a post-movie episode for a few reasons: first of all, Spongebob's voice, second of all, I recognized the names of the people who worked on the episode, and third of all, Sandy still retains her character.

10|10 Overall

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This has GOT to be the most random episode ever. But since I'm random, I love this episode :dance: It had very good humor, and the gorilla part was hilarious. 10/10

hfjs

This is honestly an underrated episode. Just because it's random doesn't mean it's bad. In fact, it's actually pretty funny.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I used to HATE this Episode up until about 2 months ago, and then it became one of my favorites when I watched it again. Both overrated and underrated at the same time. 8.5/10.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
DadMom AngryPants said:
This is one of those episodes that could easily pass for post-movie. The whole concept is very post-movie, if that makes sense ... Spongebob breaks his butt. It's not great, but it does have lots of memorable moments and a song that everyone loves: "Indoors, indoors, iiiindooooors!"
I feel like that too, but it would be a good Post-Movie episode, like Krusty Towers.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
One of the strangest episodes, but still pretty funny. The ending is a little too stupid for me, though.

This episode is random but It's very funny. The ending was weird but I enjoyed watching the rest of this episode. This episode is one of the funniest SpongeBob episodes IMO. Eveything in this episode was funny, especially these parts:

Sandy: "Don't you have to be stupid somewhere else?"
Patrick: "Not until 4:00."

Patrick: "I guess I'll to have to find a new best friend. Hey, Squidward!"
Squidward: "No!"

Sandy: "Don't worry Pat, we'll get SpongeBob to come outside, and then he'll see there's nothing to be afraid of."
Patrick: "And that's when I punch him, right?"

10/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I used to hate this episode. Now I find it OK, but it isn't funny how the Bikini Bottomies were teasing SpongeBob and he don't want to go outside anymore. Some parts were funny, but the ending was pretty weird. 7.5/10.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
I like to watch this episode! It has hilarious jokes! Although, when I was little the ending scared me. You know, the man in the gorilla suit. Yeah, at least the writers knew how weird the ending was.

Back