56b. I Had An Accident

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 3

Episode: I Had An Accident

This episode was pretty good. The plot was weird, but that doesn't mean it's bad. I liked the indoors song. There were many funny jokes. 7.5/10

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
Best SpongeBob episode IMO, let me explain why. Patrick has some of the funniest one-liners, quotes and actions and this is definitely one of his best appearances. This episode also has some funny gags like The Iron Butt, The Seven-Mile Spanking Machine and "The Grouchy Squidward" pose. You also have SpongeBob and Penny's infamous Indoooooooooooors! song. I'd say the only thing that is not that funny is the ending as it made absolutely zero sense but still it doesn't harm this spectacular episode!

10000000000/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Really weird, but really funny. Definitely a fun episode that shows some nice character moments.

8.5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I don't really easily laugh at cartoons or SpongeBob episodes but this episode is one that I did laugh! This episode kept me entairtened the whole time I was watching it....It was so funny , so weird (like me) and I don't know I just LOVE this episode...I am totally giving this GEM a 10/10 :)

pgh214

Thanks for the Facelift!
I think I can make a case that this episode is the best one of the whole series. Now, there are A LOT of good episodes, but everything is just so perfect in here. No Krabs or Plankton, so we don't have to worry about the episode being an entire Plankton scheme or "I-will-do-anything-to-get-money" episode. Squidward is used perfectly, as he isn't tortured and adds a solid amount of comedy while still being stuffy. I think Patrick and Sandy is an excellent and underused combo. You have a really smart character and a really stupid one who are both still very friendly and lovable. And Spongebob's antics are classic and I still laugh even after seeing the episode like 30 times. There's excellent writing, a definitive beginning, middle, and end. Pat and Sandy's antics are entertaining, and just the Sponge-Pat-Sandy combo is always really well put together. And the gorilla scene, despite being as random as it gets, is hilarious. It showed that spongebob would risk his life to save his friends. The Spongebob series in a nutshell is in this episode gem, random live action, comedy, silliness, classic lines, and perfect character usage.

This episode is hilarious, a pretty relatable concept here if you ask me. The blending of live-action and animation with the gorilla and ending were spot-on (I believe the gorilla was using green screen (and there were no obvious marks to observe)) The ending of this was just too good! This is the funniest Season 3 episode IMO. 9.5/10

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Perfect but not one of my absolute favorites, It's really funny, and the ending was pure perfection.

10/10

If there's one thing I have to say, this has got to be one of the strangest episodes of the whole show. But that's not a bad thing. This episode is funny, has a great plot, and the gorilla part was a great plot twist. What else can I say?

Ranking so far:
1. Chocolate With Nuts (A+)
2. Snowball Effect (A+)
3. Wet Painters (A+)
4. Krusty Krab Training Video (A+)
5. Can You Spare A Dime? (A+)
6. Idiot Box (A+)
7. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V (A)
8. Just One Bite (A)
9. No Weenies Allowed (A)
10. Nasty Patty (A)
11. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV (A)
12. I Had An Accident (A)
13. Rock-A-Bye Bivalve (B)
14. The Bully (B)
15. Doing Time (B)
16. Ugh (B)
17. Squilliam Returns (B)
18. The Algae's Always Greener (B)
19. Born Again Krabs (B)
20. Krab Borg (B)
21. One Krab's Trash (B)
22. Clams (B)
23. My Pretty Seahorse (C)
24. Club SpongeBob (C)
25. SpongeGuard on Duty (C)
26. New Student Starfish (C)
27. As Seen On TV (D)
28. The Great Snail Race (D)
29. Party Pooper Pants (D)
30. Mid-Life Crustacean (E)

P.S. Does anyone else get this episode confused with Accidents Will Happen?

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
A strange one, but a good one. It did feel a little bland at times, (thanks to Spongebob basically doing nothing the entire episode) but this episode had some pretty good comedy, and Sandy and Patrick having to work together is refreshing and leads to some pretty funny moments. Speaking of Patrick, he really is the best thing about this episode by far. He gets some really great lines in this. Anyways, the ending to this episode is weird, and I'm pretty indifferent about it. It is kinda charming, though. This episode is overall a goodie, but not a greatie. (that sounds really weird)

Good episode (8/10)

1. Chocolate With Nuts (10)
2. Krusty Krab Training Video (10)
3. Idiot Box (10)
4. Mermaidman and Barnacleboy V (10)
5. Wet Painters (9)
6. The Algae's Always Greener (9)
7. Snowball Effect (9)
8. Can You Spare A Dime? (9)
9. Rock-A-Bye Bivalve (9)
10. Just One Bite (9)
11. Krab Borg (9)
12. As Seen On Tv (8)
13. One Krabs Trash (8)
14. I Had An Accident (8)
15. Nasty Patty (8)
16. Mid-Life Crustacean (8)
17. New Student Starfish (8)
18. No Weenies Allowed (8)
19. My Pretty Seahorse (7)
20. Squilliam Returns (7)
21. Mermaidman and Barnacleboy IV (7)
22. The Great Snail Race (7)
23. Clams (7)
24. The Bully (7)
25. Doing Time (7)
26. Ugh (6)
27. Spongeguard on Duty (6)
28. Club Spongebob (6)
29. Born Again Krabs (5)
30. Party Pooper Pants (4)

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
One of the strangest episodes yet! I actually kinda enjoyed this one though it was god hilarious and my god its one of my 2nd favorite season 3 episode

Rating: Golden

Back