54. Ugh

KingofOOO

Floating Shopping List
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This was... fantastic!

Why?

The Spongebob segments are great. Yes, we can't understand them. But there is a reason.

We've seen the SBSP episodes before this, so we know how they act. We'll know what they say.

Patchy? Well.. there good too. There at home.. sort of, and that funny mini Spongebob part was clever.

So this was good.

SpongeEdd

Imitation Krab
I personally LOVED this episode. Maybe it's our of pure nostalgia, but I just love it. I think it would be cool if SpongeGar, Patar, and Sqog make a reappearance. Like, maybe, they got frozen in a block of ice for thousands of years, and SpongeBob and Patrick find them and try to make them more civilized.

Noah Spongy

FIRETRUCK CLOWNS
This episode was pretty good with a solid song. I wish it would air more. Overall, 9.5/10 for it being kinda slow in some parts.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 3

Episode: Ugh (Spongebob B.C.)

This episode was amazing. The plot was well-written. It's very underrated in my honest opinion. There were many funny jokes. 10/10

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
10/10
Very underrated episode, and very well-written. I've just caught it on the air, and was impressed. Some truly hilarious gags, including the barbershop quartet and SpongeBob actually knowing about Patchy and Potty. Squog speaking in PERFECT English ("Wait a minute...") for a second also strikes me as really funny. The "When Worlds Collide" song was really well-written, and catchy. I was actually surprised when Cavey started singing in Patrick's voice there, but as I looked at the credits, I noticed Bill Faggerbakke playing him. (< Pointless thing) Really wish it aired more, along with "Party Pooper Pants" and "The Sponge Who Could Fly", though.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Never got the hate, I always found it an intriguing and funny special, easily the best special in season 3. However I think it would've worked better under a shorter time-span because some scenes and jokes drag. I love how unique it looks. It's definitely a different type of episode.

8/10

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
This episode is pretty underrated, a lot of people don't like it because it doesn't have dialogue and there isn't much wordplay humor, but this episode, as a special works very well in my opinion. It has another layer onto it with the atmosphere, though we can't understand what these people are saying, we can make it out because it's based off real English. Yes, it isn't that funny, which really sucks, because it prevents a pretty cool idea into a being a really great one, but the visual gags do work, and it is a very interesting plot. I think a special isn't meant to be the funniest, it's supposed to have a unique plot that hooks you, if it has comedy in it, then yeah it makes it amazing, but I think what this special did was good.

Even if you want some word based humor, the Patchy segments are pretty funny. He tells a lot of nice gags with Potty being all futuristic.

How I Would Make This Episode Better: My idea to make this special better only involves changing the SpongeBob parts, because I really like the Patchy stuff. I would cut the prehistoric plot in half, and use the second half of the SpongeBob part to make a futuristic SpongeBob universe. Because in SB-129 there was also a futuristic part so if they want to play on that, then why not do both? That would make it so we not only have a cool atmosphere, but we can get some good gags from both settings. It would also tie into the Patchy stuff considering they are arguing over both times.

Not going to give a rating to this, I need to look more into it, but it is definitely good.

Actually, this is pretty good. I think that this episode is really creative, sure it can be a little boring at times, but it's still not as bad as everyone says it is.

Ranking so far:
1. Chocolate With Nuts (A+)
2. Snowball Effect (A+)
3. Wet Painters (A+)
4. Krusty Krab Training Video (A+)
5. Can You Spare A Dime? (A+)
6. Idiot Box (A+)
7. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V (A)
8. Just One Bite (A)
9. No Weenies Allowed (A)
10. Nasty Patty (A)
11. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV (A)
12. Rock-A-Bye Bivalve (B)
13. The Bully (B)
14. Doing Time (B)
15. Ugh (B)
16. Squilliam Returns (B)
17. The Algae's Always Greener (B)
18. Krab Borg (B)
19. One Krab's Trash (B)
20. Clams (B)
21. My Pretty Seahorse (C)
22. Club SpongeBob (C)
23. SpongeGuard on Duty (C)
24. New Student Starfish (C)
25. As Seen On TV (D)
26. Party Pooper Pants (D)

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
This one was pretty creative, I just wish the plot was more interesting. I quite liked the setup and the atmosphere here, but the bulk of this episode is just Spongegar and co. eating various stuff and then running away with the fire afterwards. There's not really much substance to it. They could've done a lot more with this concept, but it just sort of feels like wasted potential if you ask me. Oh, yeah, about the Patchy stuff. It's alright. The song was pretty fun and the set was pretty good too. So yeah, this special isn't too special, and they could've done more with the concept for sure, but it does have some merit to it, which is why I'll be giving it a...

Decent episode (6/10)

1. Chocolate With Nuts (10)
2. Krusty Krab Training Video (10)
3. Idiot Box (10)
4. Mermaidman and Barnacleboy V (10)
5. Wet Painters (9)
6. The Algae's Always Greener (9)
7. Snowball Effect (9)
8. Can You Spare A Dime? (9)
9. Rock-A-Bye Bivalve (9)
10. Just One Bite (9)
11. Krab Borg (9)
12. As Seen On Tv (8)
13. One Krabs Trash (8)
14. Nasty Patty (8)
15. New Student Starfish (8)
16. No Weenies Allowed (8)
17. My Pretty Seahorse (7)
18. Squilliam Returns (7)
19. Mermaidman and Barnacleboy IV (7)
20. Clams (7)
21. The Bully (7)
22. Doing Time (7)
23. Ugh (6)
24. Spongeguard on Duty (6)
25. Club Spongebob (6)
26. Party Pooper Pants (4)

MimicMadness

Born On January 14

This is a standalone episode as it aired as part of the Patchy the Pirate hosted special, "SpongeBob B.C." (Before Comedy). Although it is part of the seasons 1-3 pre-movie golden era of SpongeBob episodes, it is often listed by fans as one of the show's worst episodes.

To be honest I don't think it is one of the worst, but it's not the best either. It's a decent episode.
I think that too.

MimicMadness

Born On January 14
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This was... fantastic!

Why?

The Spongebob segments are great. Yes, we can't understand them. But there is a reason.

We've seen the SBSP episodes before this, so we know how they act. We'll know what they say.

Patchy? Well.. there good too. There at home.. sort of, and that funny mini Spongebob part was clever.

So this was good.
Yuuuup.

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
One of the most underrated episodes, in my opinion. The spongebob segment is just above average, however the Patchy segment is the best in the whole show. I believe this is because the chemistry that Bill Fagerbakke, and Tom Kenny have, is amazing. The song, "When Worlds Collide" is surprisingly well written, and the visuals to go along with it are fantastic. The Patchy segment is also peak comedy for the show, in terms of visual gags, as well as vocal humour. 8.5/10.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
One of my favorite episodes from Season 3. 9/10.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
I dont really see the hate for this one. Sure it gets boring sometimes but at least its very funny. The song was nice too!

Rating: Great Episode

Rankings:
No Weenies Allowed (Golden)
Idiot Box (Perfect)
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V (Perfect)
Krab Borg (Amazing!)
Wet Painters (Amazing!)
The Algaes Always Greener (Amazing!)
Just One Bite (Amazing!)
Squlliam Returns (Amazing!)
My Pretty Seahorse (Delightful)
Krusty Krab Training Video (Astonishing)
Ugh (Great)
Doing Time (Great)
Snowball Effect (Great)
One Krabs Trash (Good)
Can you Spare a Dime? (Good)
SpongeGuard on Duty (Okay)
Rock-a-Bye Bivalve (Okay)
Club SpongeBob (Meh)
New Student Starfish (Meh)
MMABBIV (Meh)
Clams (Bad)
Nasty Patty (Bad)