4th season episodes news?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper

Baby Clam
Hey dudes and girls,
Im not quite sure, but is it possible that theres again new episodes airing first in germany (as B.C. before) ?

I just got the new airing dates from Nick(germany) and they say the following:
Sat, 11.03.2006
episode 67 mermaidman&bboy VI: the movie / Enemy In-Law
episode 68 Patrick Schlaukopf / Thaddus Tentakelkopf

sunday 26.03.2006
episode 69
Mrs. Puff youre fired / Krusty towers

friday 31.03.2006
episode 70
Ghost House / Wishing You Well

episode 71
Karate-Island / Obsession

I have no information about "wishing you well" and "obsession" and Ive never heard about episode 69 at all yet.
Do you have any information about teh US airing dates and contents of the new episodes?!

Thx mates

greetings from germany

jasper
@ spongebob.de

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
If the Germans are gonna see them first....

but...US is closer...

so if Germans don't see em' first... and those dates r true...

US has some new SB epy's real soon.

Timmieboy

Dead Inspector
I think that this is real.
This is not the first time that an other country than the U.S. gets faster new episodes.
The same happent with Fairly Odd Parents and Jimmy Neutron.

SuperSponge

Relient K!!!
YAY!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU JUST SAID... yay!!!!! but i think it had something to do with a new spongebob episode!!!! yay!!!!!!! good times... gooooood times. YAY!!!! edit: i was talking about what the dark knight said...

Annie-Mae

SpongeSmut Artist
weird one of the few times the US didn't get the newest ones 1st.

I saw this in Invader Zim they. Showed the newest ep.s in other countries but never aired them in the US, and as you can see the show is cancled.

Jasper

Baby Clam
not quite the answers i was looking for..but ... ^^

King Krabs

The King of the Castle and the Village
Why do I wish I didn't live in the US now??

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
My guesses for Mrs. Puff you're fired is that Mrs. Puff gets fired. (Duh!)
Ghost House: SpongeBob and Patrick visit a haunted house.
Obsession: SpongeBob gets a new obsession.

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Jasper,

Mermaidman and Barnacleboy VI / Enemy-In-Law and Patrick Smartpants / SquidBob TentaclePants already aired in the US, back in October, so you can visit their capsules to see what they are about. Have you guys already seen the Where's Gary and Lost in Time specials? I'd assume they are before 67 instead of after 71, but maybe not.

As for Krusty Towers, Wishing You Well, and Karate Island, we just learned that these existed the other day. But we don't know what they're about.
Mrs. Puff You're Fired, Ghost House, and Obsession are totally new to us, so thanks for the info. :plankx:

Patron3000

Whud up? - 14 year old me
Krusty Towers, Wishing You Well, Karate Island, Mrs. Puff You're Fired, Ghost House, and Obsession all sound like they'll be interesting yet very different.

SuperSponge

Relient K!!!
i bet karrate island is gonna be about when spongebob goes on a vacation

Jasper

Baby Clam
Mermaidman and Barnacleboy VI /Enemy-In-Law (us: oktober 7th 05 / germany coming up march 11th)
Patrick Smartpants / SquidBob TentaclePants already aired in the US, back in October (airing in germany march 11th)

Where's Gary (not yet aired in germany)
Lost in Time specials? (not yet aired in germany)

Krusty Towers / Mrs. Puff You're Fired (airing 03/26/2006 and 04/07/2006 in germany)
Krusty Towers: Mr. Krabs has a new plan earning even more money. He changes the krusty krab into a 5star hotel. Responsible for the first class service are Spongebob and Squdiward. The spoiled guests attack the two with special wishes and annoying complains till squid quits his job.
Nxt day he comes back to krusty towers as a guest - and drives mr.krabs with his weird claims almost crazy.

Ghost House/Wishing You Well (airing 03/31/2006in germany)

Ghost House
The Flying dutchman accomodates at Spongebobs Pineapple and scares him 24/7 - until his sppoks dont bother spongebib anymore at all. The flying dutchman is shocked, did he loose his spooky talent? Spongebob tries to support the old ghost getting his taelnt back

Karate Island / Obsession
Karate Island
Spongebob gets an invitaion to a mystery karate island. There takes a fight tournament place.
The winner is to be announced "karate-king". A chance Spongebob cant let slip...

I tried to translate the episode descriptions i had in german.
have fun,
jasper >_<

spongiestsponge

PinataMan!
Why are other countries getting them first? Well I guess it's fair..... I'm looking forward to Ghost house because it sounds like a Spongebob episdoe, the rest......just don't :( WHERE ARE THE OLD WRITERS!!!! I hope we get to see those soon, cuz I'm dying to see them, even if they sound not spongebobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back