4th season episodes news?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so exciting!

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
I'm jealous that Germany, Indonesia, and Australia get to see these episodes before us!

Timmieboy

Dead Inspector
And dutch Nickelodeon gets almost never an episode of an show earlier than in the U.S.

SpongeChamp

Moby Dollar
Mermaidman and Barnacleboy VI /Enemy-In-Law (us: oktober 7th 05 / germany coming up march 11th)
Patrick Smartpants / SquidBob TentaclePants already aired in the US, back in October (airing in germany march 11th)

Where's Gary (not yet aired in germany)
Lost in Time specials? (not yet aired in germany)

Krusty Towers / Mrs. Puff You're Fired (airing 03/26/2006 and 04/07/2006 in germany)
Krusty Towers: Mr. Krabs has a new plan earning even more money. He changes the krusty krab into a 5star hotel. Responsible for the first class service are Spongebob and Squdiward. The spoiled guests attack the two with special wishes and annoying complains till squid quits his job.
Nxt day he comes back to krusty towers as a guest - and drives mr.krabs with his weird claims almost crazy.

Ghost House/Wishing You Well (airing 03/31/2006in germany)

Ghost House
The Flying dutchman accomodates at Spongebobs Pineapple and scares him 24/7 - until his sppoks dont bother spongebib anymore at all. The flying dutchman is shocked, did he loose his spooky talent? Spongebob tries to support the old ghost getting his taelnt back

Karate Island / Obsession
Karate Island
Spongebob gets an invitaion to a mystery karate island. There takes a fight tournament place.
The winner is to be announced "karate-king". A chance Spongebob cant let slip...

I tried to translate the episode descriptions i had in german.
have fun,
jasper :squidx:

i have information about obsession, mrs.puff,you're fired and wishing you well, too:
(sorry, the descriptions are in german, but i'm a german, too)

obsession
SpongeBobs Bratenheber bricht beim Burgerbrutzeln ab. Was nun? Der Schwamm macht sich augenblicklich auf die Suche nach einem Ersatz - und findet den exquisiten franzsischen 'Le Spatula'-Pfannenheber. Er wrde einfach alles tun, um sich einen der filigranen Kchenhelfer zu beschaffen. Aber kann der auf die Dauer seinen guten alten Bratenheber ersetzen?

wishing you well
Mr. Krabs lsst neben der 'Krossen Krabbe' einen Wunschbrunnen graben. SpongeBob wird jeden Tag in einem Eimer hinunter gelassen und muss die Mnzen einsammeln, die leichtglubige Gste hineingeworfen haben. Klar, dass der Brunnen nur ein Trick ist, mit dem Mr. Krabs noch mehr Geld scheffeln will - bis SpongeBob beschliet, die Wnsche der Kunden wahr werden zu lassen...

mrs.puff, you're fired
SpongeBobs Versuche, endlich seinen Bootsfhrerschein zu machen, sind grndlich daneben gegangen. Er ist so oft durchgefallen, dass er damit sogar einen neuen Rekord aufgestellt hat. Seine Bootslehrerin Mrs. Puff wird von ihren Chefs dafr verantwortlich gemacht und hochkant rausgeschmissen. SpongeBob fhlt sich schuldig und versucht zu beweisen, dass Mrs. Puff keine Schuld trifft. Er ist einfach von Natur aus ein schlechter Bootsfahrer...

i haven't now the time to translate, sorry.

Sir Patrick

Pyromaniac
obsession

SpongeBobs roast jack breaks off with the Burgerbrutzeln. What now? The sponge makes itself presently/immediately on the search for a replacement - and finds the exquisiten French ' Le Spatula' Pfannenheber. He would do simply everything, in order to procure itself one filigranen the kitchen aid. But that can replace its good old roast jack in the long run? ????? :squidx:

Wishing you well

Mr. Krabs lets a wishing well dig beside the ' Krossen crab '. SpongeBob is down left each day in a bucket and must in-collect the coins, which in-threw leichtglaeubige guests. Clearly that the well is only one trick, with which Mr. Krabs still more money wants scheffeln - until SpongeBob decides to let the desires of the customers become true... Pan jack. He would do simply everything,

Mrs.Puff Your Fired

SpongeBobs of attempts to finally make its boat driving licence went thoroughly beside it. It so often fell through that it set up thereby even a new record. Its boat teacher Mrs. Puff made by their bosses for it responsible and upright rausgeschmissen. SpongeBob feels guilty and tries to prove that Mrs. Puff does not meet a debt. It is simple from nature a bad boat driver...

this is a rough translation

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
My attempt at translation: :P

Obsession - Something happens to SpongeBob's cooking so he looks for a replacement. He ends up finding some exquisite French cooks. Can the new workers replace what SpongeBob can do?

Wishing You Well - Mr. Krabs lets someone dig a wishing well next to the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob is let down every day in a bucket and must gather the coins that guests throw in. Clearly, the well is only a trick, with Mr. Krabs just wanting more money. Then SpongeBob decides to let the wishes of the customers come true.

Mrs. Puff, You're Fired - SpongeBobs attempts to finally get his driver's license. Mrs. Puff is held responsible by her boss for the favors done to SpongeBob despite his bad driving. SpongeBob tries to prove that Mrs. Puff isn't guilty of anything, and that he is just a bad driver.

Totally unsure about Obsession, but I think it's something like that.

Anyway, these sound like new ideas, so hopefully they are good. :)

SpongeChamp

Moby Dollar
not really...
here's a right translation of two episodes:

obsession
SpongeBob's spatula has breaked by cooking a krabby patty. what should he do now? immediately he looks for a replacement of it, and he find the exquisite french spatula "Le Spatula"-spatula. he would to do all for this one. but can one of these for a time really be a replacement in contrary to his good old spatula?

wishing you well
Mr. Krabs let dig near the krusty krab a "wishing-well". every day spongebob is let down in a bucket and must gather the money of simple guest. sure, of course this is a shoddy trick of Mr.krabs, to get money - till spongebob decides, to make the wishes of the costumers true...

sorry, if there is a grammatical mistake, my english is not so well...

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
YES! WE FINALLY LEARNED THE PLOTS OF THOSE EPISODES! CAN I GET A WOOP WOOP?

Sir Patrick

Pyromaniac
obsession
SpongeBobs Bratenheber bricht beim Burgerbrutzeln ab. Was nun? Der Schwamm macht sich augenblicklich auf die Suche nach einem Ersatz - und findet den exquisiten franzsischen 'Le Spatula'-Pfannenheber. Er wrde einfach alles tun, um sich einen der filigranen Kchenhelfer zu beschaffen. Aber kann der auf die Dauer seinen guten alten Bratenheber ersetzen?

I recognize this as an ENGLISH word
(er-zats) adj. Ersatz- Fake or a subtitute for.

P.S. WOOP WOOP!!!!!

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
So I guess that we FINALLY know the plot for Obbsesion! I wonder what SpongeBob will do when he's replaced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back